smile minded people!

Since: Aug 11

Fitzpatrick, AL

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Why are we so small minded, as in when some people see the same sex out, and about just being there self, or a white girl with a black man or vice versa together we get eyes and whispers about it, we are now in the new days where we all, should be able to live and love who we want, you can't help but to smile and love the attention, but some do not or want the attention all they want is just to be accepted in this day in age, but i guess me personally I could care less if you're black white Mexican Chinese Japanese, we are all humans we all have a heart and we all bleed and I'm sure as hell we all put our pants on 1 leg at a time, consider the equality we are all human
smilemind

Douglas, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I have a smile on my mind, utopia sounds nice.
maybe you are

Douglas, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
im gay and dont care if i am accepted. id actually rather not be. it doesnt mattet who you are or what color you like. no one has to hide who they really are. i certainly wont. if you dont like it thats your problem. its amusing to make others uncomfortable. try it. you will like it
beans and franks

Nashville, GA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
maybe you are wrote:
im gay and dont care if i am accepted. id actually rather not be. it doesnt mattet who you are or what color you like. no one has to hide who they really are. i certainly wont. if you dont like it thats your problem. its amusing to make others uncomfortable. try it. you will like it
If your so bold, why don't you give your name?
maybe you are

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
beans and franks wrote:
<quoted text>
same reason you didnt . its not needed.
SusieQ

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
sweetlipsonyou wrote:
Why are we so small minded, as in when some people see the same sex out, and about just being there self, or a white girl with a black man or vice versa together we get eyes and whispers about it, we are now in the new days where we all, should be able to live and love who we want, you can't help but to smile and love the attention, but some do not or want the attention all they want is just to be accepted in this day in age, but i guess me personally I could care less if you're black white Mexican Chinese Japanese, we are all humans we all have a heart and we all bleed and I'm sure as hell we all put our pants on 1 leg at a time, consider the equality we are all human
Maybe a beter question would be.why start a topic about something that has been dicussed to death. Why pay attention to others looking at you,just enjoy and forget the rest of us.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
beans and franks wrote:
<quoted text>
well sugar Im erin who the Hell are you
exactly

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
People "being gay" just to make people uncomfortable. Really???? That's what makes it hard for gay couples trying to be taken seriously. Everything is not a joke.
The Unknown

Baxley, GA

#9 Dec 16, 2012
all gay people want is attention
maybe you are

Douglas, GA

#10 Dec 16, 2012
exactly wrote:
People "being gay" just to make people uncomfortable. Really???? That's what makes it hard for gay couples trying to be taken seriously. Everything is not a joke.
didnt say i was queer to make people uncomfortable or for attention. those are just a couple of the perks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bedgood Girls (Jul '12) 2 hr Courtney Sherrod 12
441 trailer park 4 hr egg man 1
Baymeadows Fireworks? 8 hr boom boom 1
Banklodge 11 hr wow 24
Mobile Home Moving 12 hr Need Advice 1
Tina kirkland 13 hr Truth 23
Chad Tucker 17 hr Not wid u get ove... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages