Robinhood Tax Service
Really

Douglas, GA

#335 Feb 20, 2013
Let me guess Hurst and Hurst told you that also? So the IRS took the time to look up every check cashing service in this area and notified each one that if they had a Robin Check come in they had to have a special number ? If the check is from Republic Bank then where would it have Robin Hood Tax Service on it? Sounds like another crock of shit
duhhhhhhhhh

Douglas, GA

#336 Feb 20, 2013
Really wrote:
Let me guess Hurst and Hurst told you that also? So the IRS took the time to look up every check cashing service in this area and notified each one that if they had a Robin Check come in they had to have a special number ? If the check is from Republic Bank then where would it have Robin Hood Tax Service on it? Sounds like another crock of shit
Got my check and the check cashing place has to call the # listed on the check and give the Authorization #, also listed on the check, to verify that the check is valid. It is Republic Bank - not the IRS. GEEEEZZZZZ PEOPLE!!!
truth

Annandale, MN

#337 Feb 20, 2013
Really wrote:
yeah it's a crock of shit smartass since you know it all. duhhhhhhhhhh
LAWL

Douglas, GA

#338 Feb 20, 2013
It's funny to watch the white trash and negros argue about their income tax checks. If you were responsible enough to have a bank account and have your tax refund direct deposited, you'd have a lot less problems.
crock

Douglas, GA

#339 Feb 20, 2013
Wells Fargo is a part of Republic Bank, just go there
someonespecial

Douglas, GA

#340 Feb 21, 2013
LAWL wrote:
It's funny to watch the white trash and negros argue about their income tax checks. If you were responsible enough to have a bank account and have your tax refund direct deposited, you'd have a lot less problems.
what makes you think only white trash and negros get an income tax check?? thats a mean jesture...anyone who makes an x amount of dollars file...some pay in some get back..regardless of the skin color you idiot..you are mean and hateful..like it or not GOD made us all equal..
Just Saying

Perry, GA

#341 Feb 21, 2013
someonespecial wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes you think only white trash and negros get an income tax check?? thats a mean jesture...anyone who makes an x amount of dollars file...some pay in some get back..regardless of the skin color you idiot..you are mean and hateful..like it or not GOD made us all equal..
You are a real DumbA&& like the post above you said if you were not white trash you would have a checking or saving account some damn where and youwould not have had all these problems to start with you are a true D.A&&
Keep Calm and Carry On

Gray, GA

#342 Feb 24, 2013

The commercial says it all!
someonespecial

Douglas, GA

#343 Feb 24, 2013
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME...FIRST OF ALL I DO HAVE A CHECKING ACCT AT SUNTRUST FOR MANY YEARS..AND I NEVER HAD A BOUNCED CHECK OR OVERDRAFT,,,MY TAXES ARE NON OF YOUR FRIGGIN BUSINESS ANYWAYS..IT JUST SEEMS EVERY SINGLE TOPIC THAT STARTS OFF HERE TRIES TO TURN INTO A RACIAL ISSUE!!
Hahahaha

Douglas, GA

#344 Feb 24, 2013
Robin Hurst has been fired from many jobs from stealing large amounts of money. How can you trust her to file your taxes?
peekaboo

United States

#345 Feb 25, 2013
Really? Name the jobs, reason fired and amount of theft?
Courtney

Byron, GA

#346 Feb 25, 2013
Rowdy wrote:
Courtney Hardy (truth in action) your brother also lied saying he called ccso and was told Robin was in jail, she never was, maybe that punk Thomas Zachary has slapped you one to many times......too hard
First off, you can leave me off topix! If you have anything to say to me, you can contact me personally instead of using a fake name on topix... and I know exactly who you are (you should try using a name that isn't the same as the one on your signature when you send a text)! I can guarantee you that my taxes were done improperly because I went and had them amended. And I have tried to contact Robin several different times and have still not been responded to. I have even went up to the office when she was still working there and was told that she was too busy the first time and the second time I was told the IRS was evaluating her...that came directly from her daughters mouth! I could care less about Robin Hood tax services any longer..I have went to a better place and got them taken care of. Thank you and have a blessed day!
Courtney

Byron, GA

#347 Feb 25, 2013
Rowdy wrote:
Courtney Hardy (truth in action) your brother also lied saying he called ccso and was told Robin was in jail, she never was, maybe that punk Thomas Zachary has slapped you one to many times......too hard
And another thing....truth in action isn't me! I dont mind putting my Real name on here!
honeybee

Pasadena, TX

#348 Feb 25, 2013
Oh come on people, i have to know how this drama plays out. This is the jucyest story i have read in a long time. You guys are great. I would watch the movie. I can see lifetime or own making the made for tv show.

Robin rocks. The world loves crazy psyco chicks. Thanks robin for your entertaining life.

All though i do feel bad for all the people who had to come in contact with her. But damn does it make for a great story.

Tell me more people!
citizen

Mclean, VA

#350 Mar 6, 2013
Got closed down by IRS.

The End!
Lightening

Douglas, GA

#351 Mar 6, 2013
Not hardly
lol

Douglas, GA

#352 Mar 6, 2013
Citizen you are so wrong. The customers received their refunds because there was no fraud involved. Robin never went to jail and still has not been contacted by the IRS or any other official. Looks like HnH has open the door for a huge lawsuit.
dumb

Douglas, GA

#353 Mar 6, 2013
we never got the difference in what we were charged to file and what it was supposed to be, so who got that?
JLM

Douglas, GA

#354 Mar 6, 2013
So did everyone finally get their checks? And is their a class action lawsuit or something going on?
citizen

Mclean, VA

#355 Mar 6, 2013
lol wrote:
Citizen you are so wrong. The customers received their refunds because there was no fraud involved. Robin never went to jail and still has not been contacted by the IRS or any other official. Looks like HnH has open the door for a huge lawsuit.
i don't know about lawsuits, but IRS was in town last week and the week before investigating some of the tax places. Robin may not go to jail, but her business was shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banklodge 15 min Curious George 23
Tina kirkland 30 min Truth 23
Chad Tucker 4 hr Not wid u get ove... 2
Bedgood Girls (Jul '12) 19 hr Jessie 10
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS 23 hr Vivian 28
Wal Mart Shop Lifters Mon Michelle 2
New Sheriff (Mar '13) Mon Gun Runner 247
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages