First Prev
of 17
Next Last
just curious

Willacoochee, GA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
just wondering i have been trying to contact them all day there's no answer and i went by there and they was closed. my check was suppose to be there today and i don't know whats going on does anybody else know what's up.
yea

Douglas, GA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
look on their door and you will see fraud alert
RobinHood Tax

Douglas, GA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Hurst and Hurst has your check. They are not giving them out for the on selfish reasons. The IRS and The Bank that Robin used has been notified and aware. They told the bank that they was open and doing business which we know ain't true. Word came from the IRS that states if they Hurst and Hurst has not contacted you by Monday reguarding your check that you need to call the police and get a report and warrant for Theft by Service because Hurst and Hurst has No right to your money. Robin Hurst has been fired so she is in no way responsible for your money anymore. Hurst and Hurst is just holding it in their bank account. All of this has been verified.
RobinHood Tax

Douglas, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
And it isn't any fraud against you if the IRS accepted your tax return no one has a right to hold your money because the IRS approved your refund. Robin investigation has nothing to do with our taxes.
WOW

Willacoochee, GA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
What if you filed with them and your suppose to get it next week how will you get your money then.
June bug

Douglas, GA

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Hurst and Hurst are suppose to be giving these checks out. If I had filed with them and they didn't give me my money I would be at their door Monday morning until I got my check. The IRS has already released your tax money and accepted your claim. Hurst and hurst has no authority to hold your money. The preparer has nothing else to do with it once it is accepted and approved by the bank. If hurst and hurst doesn't give you your check you need to file a police report.
Q T Pie

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Unless they gave you a "loan" against your return, in which case you are probably screwed.
WOW

Willacoochee, GA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
they didn't do loans on the tax returns but they should have somebody over there to give out the checks at least. if you filed with them you shouldn't have to hunt your money down.
June bug

Douglas, GA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Don't think that is the case here.
June bug

Douglas, GA

#10 Feb 8, 2013
They are suppose to be giving them out at hurst and hurst, it's the office on the next corner that is so proud they don't have a sign out saying what they are.
WOW

Willacoochee, GA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
That's what i'm saying and you know they won't be open tomorrow what's everybody gonna do this sucks they shouldn't be able to charge you since you didn't get your money when you was suppose to.
WOW

Willacoochee, GA

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Oh yeah why did they fire robin.

Since: Feb 13

Douglas, GA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
what would h&h have to gain by witholding the checks? unless there are no funds in the account to cover them!!
ricky bobby

Cairo, GA

#15 Feb 8, 2013
broke as a joke 60 wrote:
what would h&h have to gain by witholding the checks? unless there are no funds in the account to cover them!!
well they would put the money in an account that pays them int.
Light bulb

Douglas, GA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
The people at hurst and hurst are not poor like the rest of us. The checks are sitting there on the computer waiting to be printed. I will be calling the IRS on them in a few minutes. The number they gave out for robin can be used to report them.

Douglas, GA

#18 Feb 8, 2013
I agree! but who is to blame? the person who filed your taxes or H&H? and how does a person get fired from her own business? this just sounds very fishy.
wondering

Douglas, GA

#19 Feb 8, 2013
why i was charged 330.00 for a simple tax return from robinhoods

Douglas, GA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
OMG!
info

Barnwell, SC

#21 Feb 8, 2013
When a tax preparer files fraudulant claims or they do not comply with IRS guidelines of exercising due diligence the IRS can and will hold claims that are to be funded or that have been funded but not yet released to the taxpayer.
Dumbass

Alexander City, AL

#22 Feb 8, 2013
You were charged that because you were stupid enough to pay it. TurboTax. Try it. It's free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prove a point 3 min stamina 5
another week 10 min stamina 10
Brandy Gray 17 min info 1
drooling bandit has AIDS 1 hr stamina 1
big sexy 1 hr stamina 10
Kmart (Mar '12) 2 hr LMAO 49
Cynergy Cargo all illegal staff paying under th... 4 hr noWayToPlay 1
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE