Work harder middle class

Work harder middle class

Posted in the Douglas Forum

Jeremy

Gray, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I guess since obama won that means taxes are going up to support the millions of sorry people welfare. I don't know about you all but I am tired of my hard earned money going to all these sorry people who lay around the house waiting on a check. Just the other day I was in a store when a black woman pulls out her ebt card and buys drinks and candy bars then gets her cash out to buy lottery and cigarettes. Then I go to wal-mart and try to be mindful of how I spend my money. When I get to the register there is another person with a buggy full of the best meat money can buy or should I say my tax money needless to say they used their ebt card. I am willing to bet that both of these people have cell phones and cable T.V. They are taking advantage of the system. Go to work people our country is broke and we can't afford anymore leeches.
Hermes

Montezuma, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Maybe in 2016 you can get the president you wan't, but until then enjoy your failure. Get your GOP together and move to another country if you don't like it.
good grief

Douglas, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Hermes wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Maybe in 2016 you can get the president you wan't, but until then enjoy your failure. Get your GOP together and move to another country if you don't like it.
more dribble
Hermes

Montezuma, GA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
more dribble
The word you were looking for is "drivel", as in "Rush Limbsugh was driveling on about the same nonsense today".
Dribble would be more correctly used like "You can see the saliva dribbling out of Karl Rove's mouth as he realizes he blew 390 million dollars on Mitten's failed campaign".
good grief

Douglas, GA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Hermes wrote:
<quoted text>
The word you were looking for is "drivel", as in "Rush Limbsugh was driveling on about the same nonsense today".
Dribble would be more correctly used like "You can see the saliva dribbling out of Karl Rove's mouth as he realizes he blew 390 million dollars on Mitten's failed campaign".
No I used the word I wanted correctly. You think you are smarter than the entire world. So typical.:)
fact checker

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Well its my tax dollars too so if america can't find them a job its ok to use my tax dollars. You aint crying about the trillions of tax dollars used to kill people now if we wasn't at war we would have trillions of tax dollars. And let's not forget all the muchers in the house of rep. And the senate that's who got your tax dollars. They get a big pension and great healthcare what about that?

“Faith.Hope.Love.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I work for my money and I know a few people who work for their money too. But I have food stamps. So what you are sayin isn't true. Yeah I might be able to buy better food than i could have if I paid out of pocket. But I have the food stamps to help me out. I'm not cheating the government. The government is helping me provide for my family with the things I can't afford at the moment. My point is this, just because I have a job, I too need help providing food on the table for me and my family. And if food stamps can help me with that then I'm gonna take it. So be careful with what you say because not everyone is cheating the governmet.
Jeremy wrote:
I guess since obama won that means taxes are going up to support the millions of sorry people welfare. I don't know about you all but I am tired of my hard earned money going to all these sorry people who lay around the house waiting on a check. Just the other day I was in a store when a black woman pulls out her ebt card and buys drinks and candy bars then gets her cash out to buy lottery and cigarettes. Then I go to wal-mart and try to be mindful of how I spend my money. When I get to the register there is another person with a buggy full of the best meat money can buy or should I say my tax money needless to say they used their ebt card. I am willing to bet that both of these people have cell phones and cable T.V. They are taking advantage of the system. Go to work people our country is broke and we can't afford anymore leeches.
Beca

Douglas, GA

#9 Nov 8, 2012
I know a woman that receives food stamps bcause she works part time. She will not get a full time job because that will interfere with her food stamps. In other words she does better not working like I have to do. Now that is a fact! Looks like she is smarter than me because I work at least 50 hours a week to help feed my family. Now who is the dummie?
Scott

Sylacauga, AL

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Don't tell someone in the middle class to work harder. I work 66 hours a week just to get by. Tell all of these multi million dollar companies to pay their employees a fair wage. Corporate profits are at an all time high, so there is proof that your Republican trickle down doesn't work.
Black guy

Douglas, GA

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Us blacks our gonna ruin this country....... And farmers!
Black guy

Douglas, GA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Shoot im gonna use foodstamps long as i can . Love me sometin fo free. When we break this country we going to mexico. We gone break dem cartels to . Lmao we dang sure aint going to canada it to cold for black people. Like akon says we takin over
youshouldgfy

Douglas, GA

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Black guy wrote:
Shoot im gonna use foodstamps long as i can . Love me sometin fo free. When we break this country we going to mexico. We gone break dem cartels to . Lmao we dang sure aint going to canada it to cold for black people. Like akon says we takin over
If you cannot see this a white shit head trolling up trouble race baiting. Your a skumbag we know your probably "cracker" or "factchecker" or "devils advocate" or possible all three. Regardless your a white guy trying to start shit and thats lame.
WTF

Douglas, GA

#14 Nov 14, 2012
It should be obvious that the trouble this nation is in transcends racial lines....or soon will. When the money runs out for these social programs then the beneficiaries will not know what to do and neither will we.
Okk

Douglas, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Doesn't matter if you're black, white, red, yellow, green, idc, it won't matter. It's more than a racial thing, it's a 'value of dollar' thing. What are you going to do when the dollar is of no value? Dem/Rep blk/white gay/straight has NO relevance to this. View the facts. We are BEHIND China now. All in all? It's going to hell in a handbasket. Be prepared & just injoy the ride. Seriously @ this point? Why even bother to freaking fight it. It is quite discouraging. Just live life & whatever happens is going to happen anyway, can't worry about it.
cracker

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
youshouldgfy wrote:
If you cannot see this a white shit head trolling up trouble race baiting. Your a skumbag we know your probably "cracker" or "factchecker" or "devils advocate" or possible all three. Regardless your a white guy trying to start shit and thats lame.
Leave cracker out this, I don't play those games.
cracker

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2012
WTF wrote:
It should be obvious that the trouble this nation is in transcends racial lines....or soon will. When the money runs out for these social programs then the beneficiaries will not know what to do and neither will we.
When we get to the point that the checks aren't any good, blood will run in our streets. There are generations of people that don't know how to fend for themselves and they ain't gonna go hungry long before they're rioting, stealing, and killing. Civil war, coming to your neighborhood soon, brought to you by the folks that think money grows out obammy's ass.
hogfarmer

Douglas, GA

#18 Nov 14, 2012
cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
When we get to the point that the checks aren't any good, blood will run in our streets. There are generations of people that don't know how to fend for themselves and they ain't gonna go hungry long before they're rioting, stealing, and killing. Civil war, coming to your neighborhood soon, brought to you by the folks that think money grows out obammy's ass.
cracker you have no idea what you are talking about. Obama has nothing to do with money printing, the federal reserve bank sets our monetary policy they do all the printing. The republicans want to deregulate the banks, but it was the banks that got too big to fail. Now they get a blank check to steal as much from segregated accounts, and paper over the loss with gvt. bail out money, tax payer money. Thats where the money has gone JP Morgan and the other big banks. They went before congress and demanded money or threatened a complete monetary collapse.
I could type all day trying to explain the financial crisis to you, but Im not going to. You dont care for the truth you just would like to see a civil war so you could murder some minorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest 35 min who you know 1
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS 5 hr Vivian 29
Baymeadows Fireworks? 6 hr boom boom 4
Bedgood Girls (Jul '12) 7 hr Courtney Sherrod 14
Cracker Barrel (Oct '15) 21 hr Bobo 17
Lawn care Wed Unknown 1
Wal Mart Shop Lifters Wed wertytyu 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance