Douglas native Courtney Hayes still missing in Haiti

Jan 16, 2010 Read more: WALB-TV Albany 93

Courtney Hayes had just arrived in Haiti on a college mission trip when the earthquake hit.

Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FIREJAMES66

Lenox, GA

#84 Feb 11, 2010
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE FAMILY. I CAN NOT IMAGINE HAVING TO GO THROUGHT SOMETHING LIKE THIS. COURTNEY WAS AN ANGEL AND GOD HAS CALLED HER HOME TOBE WITH HIM. LETS KEEP THE HOLE FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS.
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#85 Feb 11, 2010
Oh Lord please bless these families as they go through this trial. I know you tell us you do not put more on us than we can bear, so Lord give the families the strength they need at this particular time. Be with the families in a mighty special way Lord. Be with them through out each day that lays ahead of them. Lord let them know that even though this is not the results we prayed for, that they can know that their daughters are at peace and in a much better place.

I have listened to "Jim Brickman - Never Alone" today and the message within that song is so real. For those of you who have not heard this song or watched the video, here is the addy:

It is worth listening to. It will surely speak to the heart of us all if we will open our hearts up for the message it has.

Please continue to keep all in our prayers. There are still many many many missing and unaccounted for in Haiti.

God bless them all and their families.
confused

Sparks, GA

#86 Feb 11, 2010
My Destiny- We all have wondered why things happen in our life, only the Lord can answer those question. We just need to know it is all for a reason and destiny will fill our hearts and soul with love...

My Destiny...Jim Brickman
&fe ature=related

Peace...Jim Brickman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#87 Feb 11, 2010
Be Thou Near To Me-Jim Brickman-featuring Selah

Lord be Thou Near to Franklin and Angie through this trying time. And to the Christine Gianacaci family and others waiting for answers.

Thank you Jesus. Amen
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#88 Feb 11, 2010
I found this on Operation Home page just now. This is an awesome video Nicole Payson put together of her with family and friends. This made me cry.

In Loving Memory of Courtney Hayes

concern

Elmore City, OK

#89 Feb 11, 2010
it was on the news yesterday courtney is dead please pray for the family!!
back2stay

Vidalia, GA

#90 Feb 12, 2010
I just heard the sad news of Courtney's passing. God had plans for Courtney in life and it was quite obvious. She went to this country to help people and how many young people put their own lives aside to do that. Angie and Franklin, you are in my prayers and I have been hoping for a different outcome as you have...it is hard to believe that she will not be here in body anymore but one thing you can trust in...she will be watching over you in spirit for the rest of your time here on earth..God Bless you all...
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#91 Feb 12, 2010
Be Thou Near To Me addy below did not open right for me this morning, so I am posting addy again for anyone who may be having the same problems.

The URL contained a malformed video ID. This is the message I get so I looked it up again. I took the message to mean that perhaps I had not copied the whole addy for video. Hope this helps with addy. A beautiful song indeed. I cry each time I listen to it.

my oh my wrote:
Be Thou Near To Me-Jim Brickman-featuring Selah
http://www.youtube.com/watch... ...
Lord be Thou Near to Franklin and Angie through this trying time. And to the Christine Gianacaci family and others waiting for answers.
Thank you Jesus. Amen

Since: Jan 10

Rebecca, GA

#92 Feb 12, 2010
They found one other girl from Lynn University (Christine G. ) and one teacher Mr. Bruno on Thurs. Those families will get to have closure after such a long wait on their loved ones. Praying for all those lost and found and still searching in Haiti. Lord, please led those grateful searchers to the bodies so the loved one's can have peace.
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#93 Feb 12, 2010
Miss Kitty, I knew about Christine but have not heard about them finding Mr. Bruno. So so sad but the families will now have closure. Wish they could find the man from Adel, Ga as well.

Just keep all in our prayers. Bad weather we are having for the memorial service tomorrow.
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#94 Feb 12, 2010
This says nothing of Mr. Bruno. Christine must have been the 3rd body found on Jan. 31.

Lynn officials notified of death of Journey of Hope student Stephanie Crispinelli and Education Dean Patrick Hartwick
By Lynn University on February 12, 2010 4:16 PM
my oh my

Sparks, GA

#95 Feb 12, 2010
posted too soon. It went on to say one student and one faculty member remains unaccounted for.
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#96 Feb 13, 2010
Lynn officials notified of death of Journey of Hope professor, Dr. Richard Bruno

By Lynn University
February 13, 2010 1:27 PM

Lynn University officials have confirmed that the U.S. Department of State has notified the family of the passing of Dr. Richard Bruno. Bruno was an assistant professor in Lynn's College of Liberal Education. He joined the university four years ago.

Of the 14 members of the Lynn community who were in Haiti on a "Journey of Hope" service trip, one student remains unaccounted for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teacher at freshman campus 25 min Chile please 44
Cindy Bounds... 1 hr C Bounds 19
nymphos, cheaters, prostitutes (Jul '11) 3 hr stamina 24
Blake Wright 6 hr knows all 4
Interesting article on Susan Latan Weeks from 2001 (Mar '13) 13 hr angeleyes 34
Needing one please (Oct '12) 20 hr Susanco 4
Douglas Sinkhole (Feb '10) 20 hr Raymond 63
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE