Since: Jun 12

Douglas, GA

#43 Jul 15, 2012
Ok...well first I want to say to the family my heart is heavy and I sincerely am sorry for your loss. I almost lost someone very dear to me many years ago with a gunshot wound to the head. We have many unanswered questions as I am sure you do. I want you all to honor the life that was there and lost. Think of the life he led and what good he has done not the bad accident that claimed his life. God has a plan for everyone he takes to heaven. Just know there are people lining up to pray for him and the family.

Trash talkers need to dismiss themselves from this topic. This was a young boy who never intended on dying..that is obvious..leave his memory alone and for goodness sake let his family have peace in this terrible time. If you are going to do anything then get on your knees and pray..cook a meal and take it over...offer a few dollars to help...talk to someone in the family and let them know you are there for them...but please...please if you don't have anything nice to say do not say anything...

“none ya”

Since: Mar 12

douglas georgia

#44 Jul 15, 2012
How do you remove posts off of this site???
SusieQ

United States

#45 Jul 15, 2012
the only trash talker is mrs davis,go back read the post. Until her post everyone was offering prayers and sympathy.

“none ya”

Since: Mar 12

douglas georgia

#46 Jul 15, 2012
SusieQ wrote:
the only trash talker is mrs davis,go back read the post. Until her post everyone was offering prayers and sympathy.
the only thing that I said was ppl needed to have a little respect bc some of the family didn't even know about it but it was all over here within a matter of mins everybody had it on here. So don't get it twisted! It's not my fault everybody took it the wrong way
chuck

Willacoochee, GA

#47 Jul 15, 2012
He was at the hospital as a visitor. Apparently, there were 5-6 ppl in the room when it happened. He was known to be involved in gang activity and this is suspected to be some sort of initiation by russian roulette. He did shoot himself. The 5-6 ppl in the room didn't see anything according to them...interesting. He was taken off life support yesterday and did die. Family refused to donate his organs to save countless other lives...makes no sense. Wanna-be thugs...what a waste.
best

United States

#48 Jul 15, 2012
mrs_davis wrote:
You can all say what you want the main thing I asked was for everyone to keep it off here my family is hurting bas enough without all the negativeity coming from people on here it none of anybody's bussiness. So you all can keep running yalls mouths about me if you want. It don't hurt me none bc frankly...what your writing is just as fake as the one behind the fake name that's writing it! But thanks to the ones who pray and offer condolences it is very greatly appreciated.
-lisa Davis
but a good one to get on here and bash others fake as is
aaaa

Columbus, OH

#49 Jul 15, 2012
He was an amazing kid, what and where it happend because it is said and done with he has passed. All we can do is pray for the family! AND HIS FAMILY CARES DEARLY FOR HIM!! So back off okay. He was sweetheart with a kind soul.
family friend

Douglas, GA

#50 Jul 15, 2012
To those of you talking smak about this boy. For the record is 16. He has a twin brother that was with him. No onwe knew he had the gun. This kid was so full of life and it kills me to know that we will no longer be seeing him in public.I am no relation to the family but I have become very close in the past several years. His mama is doing bad enough with out people putting her and her kids down like this. To those that are praying for this family pleae continue to do so. Those talking crap please stop!!!!! His mama can't take no more!!!
family friend

Douglas, GA

#51 Jul 15, 2012
aaaa wrote:
He was an amazing kid, what and where it happend because it is said and done with he has passed. All we can do is pray for the family! AND HIS FAMILY CARES DEARLY FOR HIM!! So back off okay. He was sweetheart with a kind soul.
Yes he was. He would walk in a room and he would change it from a boring room to a fun room. He knew how to make people laugh at the right moment.
family friend

Douglas, GA

#52 Jul 15, 2012
chuck wrote:
He was at the hospital as a visitor. Apparently, there were 5-6 ppl in the room when it happened. He was known to be involved in gang activity and this is suspected to be some sort of initiation by russian roulette. He did shoot himself. The 5-6 ppl in the room didn't see anything according to them...interesting. He was taken off life support yesterday and did die. Family refused to donate his organs to save countless other lives...makes no sense. Wanna-be thugs...what a waste.
For the record they did donate his organs. There was like 4 people in the room one of them being his twin brother. Who a matter of fact is having a hard time dealing with this. Not to mention the rest of his family. Check you sorce before you speak. Like I have said his family is having a rough time with this mainly his mama.
gripe water

Perry, GA

#53 Jul 16, 2012
mrs_davis wrote:
How do you remove posts off of this site???
You think before you post and then you won't have to worry about removing posts.

“none ya”

Since: Mar 12

douglas georgia

#54 Jul 16, 2012
gripe water wrote:
<quoted text>
You think before you post and then you won't have to worry about removing posts.
no I want the whole Dang thing removed thank you! And if your going to be like the rest of them then....don't freaking talk to me! Thanks!!!

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

#55 Jul 16, 2012
mrs_davis wrote:
<quoted text> no I want the whole Dang thing removed thank you! And if your going to be like the rest of them then....don't freaking talk to me! Thanks!!!
Have you read some of the stuff you posted on this thread? I would be less concerned about removing this thread and more concerned about removing your own comments - if I were you.

You cussed someone out (several times) on a thread that was about a womans son dying. If nothing else, the fact that you're a mother should have held your tongue (or fingers in this case) and temper in check.

You jumped on people who weren't even attacking or bashing you and turned a mournful thread into another escapade of hate and filthy language.

I'd say that you should be ashamed of yourself (I'm certainly ashamed FOR you) but you're probably just going to spit more bile back at me... so I'll just skip it.

“none ya”

Since: Mar 12

douglas georgia

#56 Jul 16, 2012
L_E_Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read some of the stuff you posted on this thread? I would be less concerned about removing this thread and more concerned about removing your own comments - if I were you.
You cussed someone out (several times) on a thread that was about a womans son dying. If nothing else, the fact that you're a mother should have held your tongue (or fingers in this case) and temper in check.
You jumped on people who weren't even attacking or bashing you and turned a mournful thread into another escapade of hate and filthy language.
I'd say that you should be ashamed of yourself (I'm certainly ashamed FOR you) but you're probably just going to spit more bile back at me... so I'll just skip it.
. Nope just one word whatever! And don't even reply back I'm DONE with this thread...it started our with me asking people to have respect and keep the crap off of topix then everybody jumped down my throat! Im gone leave you with one question though? What would you do if it was a member of YOUR family and people were on here talking about it b4 even your whole family knew about it? And then one has the balls to pretty much talk bad about his mom pretty much saying that she's a bad parent bc he had a gun! BUT I'M THE ONE THAT GETS CUSSED FOR saying something about what she said nobody jumped on that one though just me but her I guess that how all these people in Douglas are! You know I looked on other towns on here and Douglas has MORE trash talk than any of them! And 95% of the ones for Douglas (the drama filled ones anyways) you have a comment on. You just stick your nose where it don't belong all the time now don't ya??? Most of the ones I have commented on were about someone on my family but if all of you think its bad to tale up for family then I'm just a horrible damn person then!!!But you can say and do as you please bc I am! GOODBYE!
super

Perry, GA

#57 Jul 16, 2012
Super. She's gone.

Now, if anyone has any information about the arrangements, that would be appreciated.

Continue to keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. I can only imagine that losing a child is one of the worst things that can happen to a person.
huh

Douglas, GA

#58 Jul 16, 2012
L_E_Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read some of the stuff you posted on this thread? I would be less concerned about removing this thread and more concerned about removing your own comments - if I were you.
You cussed someone out (several times) on a thread that was about a womans son dying. If nothing else, the fact that you're a mother should have held your tongue (or fingers in this case) and temper in check.
You jumped on people who weren't even attacking or bashing you and turned a mournful thread into another escapade of hate and filthy language.
I'd say that you should be ashamed of yourself (I'm certainly ashamed FOR you) but you're probably just going to spit more bile back at me... so I'll just skip it.
L-E-Terrell,I usually agree with you on things you post.But on this my friend I must say I do not understand you at all.Ok did u read that this woman was only taking up for HER family?? I mean she said some of her family members did not even know about it yet,and it was being bashed on topix.I mean come on now please lay off this lady.she is upset and hurting she has lost a loved one.I do not see why people wanna get on here and talk trash about someone anytime.But mainly a time like this.So just please pray for her and her family,and lay it in Gods hands.Yeah I know she said some cuss words,but by all means does she deserve all this crap! The answer is NO she does NOT!! And people need to mind there own business.If u do not know them and u are not family,and u have nothing NICE to say,then PLEASE just PRAY!! And L-E-Terrell,I still think you are a sweet person.But everyone is going to agree on some things and not on other's,and we just happen to not agree on this.
super

Perry, GA

#59 Jul 16, 2012
Mrs. Davis is quick to get on her and jump on anyone.(Billy Rollins is one of her favs to take up for as well.) She is argumentative and likes to fight. I'm pretty sure she would get on any thread and jump in cursing at any given moment. She has a lot to learn in life.

I NEVER agree with anything LE Terrell has to say, but agree on her post. Mrs. Davis was in the wrong and should act more like a mom and wife.
huh

Douglas, GA

#60 Jul 16, 2012
super wrote:
Mrs. Davis is quick to get on her and jump on anyone.(Billy Rollins is one of her favs to take up for as well.) She is argumentative and likes to fight. I'm pretty sure she would get on any thread and jump in cursing at any given moment. She has a lot to learn in life.
I NEVER agree with anything LE Terrell has to say, but agree on her post. Mrs. Davis was in the wrong and should act more like a mom and wife.
Well I would not know what Mrs.Davis does.You see I do not look at every post on here.So by that being said I do not know how she acts.And for another it is NONE of my business how she acts. Have a nice day.But like I said we all agree on some things and on other we do not.That is just how it is.
huh

Douglas, GA

#61 Jul 16, 2012
Excuse me on other's we do not agree on.
family

United States

#62 Jul 16, 2012
Let me clarify something. I never posted or even come close to saying this child's Mom was a bad Mom. How Ms.Davis took that from my post is beyond me. What I said was if he pulled out of this, his family needed to reach out to him and find out why he had the gun. And get him some help. That is in no way saying his Mom was not a good mother. Sometimes we do not know what our kids are doing until after the fact but instead of making excuses afterwards, take the opportunity to get the child help and to make sure it never happens again. It's hard to believe there wasn't some kind of issues going on for him to even take a chance on his life. Hopefully the ones around him will take this lesson however hard it is and learn from it. Hopefully they wouldn't chance their families happiness for a future by trying to be accepted by a temporary group who when it all comes down, haven't seen or heard anything. That alone should tell you how much that group will have your back! The toughest thing this Mom has to face other than losing one son is getting the rest of them to see the future of trying to fit in a little too much. Gangs are full of bully's who don't have the balls to settle scores on their own. If they would risk your life by giving you some kind of ridiculous thing to do just to be accepted in, what makes you think they give a rats behind what happens to you ever??? Anyway I hope this Woman and her children find some kind of help so she won't have to even consider this happening to the twin brother. Is the ones who put him up to this there supporting his Mom and brother and easing the pain they are going through because of the temporary amusement they got out of playing this game with her child's life? Ms.Davis if you want to bitch and jump on someone why don't you go one on one with every person that was in that room that day? We know they are lying, how can you not see or hear anything if you are in a room of that size with someone? They care so much that they can't even be honest? I said it before and I will say it again, You damn right, IT IS my business when a child is walking around in public with a gun putting my children and my loved ones in harms way. Get over yourself Ms.Davis, everyone has a right to get involved to lessen the chance this will happen again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting/sucidie??? 8 hr blahhhhhhhhhh 1
why did they divorce? 13 hr just saying 76
Fake a** people in Douglas. 14 hr just saying 3
Looking for Pediatrician or Family Doctor in Do... Sun Lilly 1
education in pearson (Oct '16) Sat Lakeside 5
HS board says .... we can all do whatever. No ... (Oct '16) Sat Sdybdy 21
Kiala Murray Aug 19 rats 2

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages