Coffee Football
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clASS Act

Kittanning, PA

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Band Parent wrote:
The Camden County coaches need to keep their hands of of COFFEE COUNTY BAND STUDENTS
I heard about that.Well i can tell you if he put his hands on my child,he would have been in surgery getting my foot cut of his ass.And after that my attorney would get the part of his ass that was left!!!!
all

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2012
All adults should keep their hands off of all children. Report this immediately to anyone who will listen.
My thoughts

Douglas, GA

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Steve Spurrier wrote:
Hey "my thoughts" did you see the game? In case you didn't Camden won 39-12.
No, I missed it. Thanks for the update, though. Congrats on your win. Next year...
IntheKnow

Fernandina Beach, FL

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Son wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Because it has not been built. You have that confused with the softball field. Glad to see we are willing to give ours kids what they need to compete.Edu cation plus team spirit is a great combination . Go Trojans on and off the field. Do not let people tell you it can not be done. It can and will Happen.
It has been built. I walk by it every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$500.00 1 hr stupidisasstupiddoes 63
Jack and Rhonda Smith 2 hr Crazy 2
Two Shootings on Saturday 3 hr spill it 2
Brandi batton porter 3 hr Kitkat 2
Where is Dr. Khan 3 hr Minnie 13
Arrest 8 hr out of towner 1
Football Radio Announcers-Referees Sat Tipsa 5

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance