God Talks To Me
getting real

Douglas, GA

#22 Feb 22, 2013
take your demons and shove them up your ass, there is no such thing as demons. I find it interesting that people like you believe in something so uninteresting and improbable/scientifically impossible things like god as a man that lives in space, or demons that take over your body and make you do bad things. You are dumb, the people that believe this garbage are dumb/willfully ignorant.

I understand though, you are not comfortable knowing the truth so you cling to what is easy for you to understand, the garbage you were brainwashed with as a child. You are afraid to ask real questions because you know really that faith is garbage, and that only decisions based on actual factual reality produce any tangible results. There are too many of you people around it has caused severe detrimental effects of us all as a people and our environment. You should know that the beliefs you espouse are those of a Death cult, who only regard is for the after life and a false sense of comfort in their denial of reality. Which is to say that if more people realized that in order to make a real difference you have to stand up take responsibility for your own thoughts,actions,desires and initiate a plan of action that will produce results in this physical space we call reality. You must do the work, praying is not work. One man acting in Earnest is more effective than millions prostrating themselves in prayer. Its obvious that the standard of peoples moral character is very low around here, otherwise you all wouldnt feel the need to be threatened with eternal damnation to be "good" people. Its quite disguising actually.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#23 Feb 22, 2013
getting real wrote:
take your demons and shove them up your ass, there is no such thing as demons. I find it interesting that people like you believe in something so uninteresting and improbable/scientifically impossible things like god as a man that lives in space, or demons that take over your body and make you do bad things. You are dumb, the people that believe this garbage are dumb/willfully ignorant.
I understand though, you are not comfortable knowing the truth so you cling to what is easy for you to understand, the garbage you were brainwashed with as a child. You are afraid to ask real questions because you know really that faith is garbage, and that only decisions based on actual factual reality produce any tangible results. There are too many of you people around it has caused severe detrimental effects of us all as a people and our environment. You should know that the beliefs you espouse are those of a Death cult, who only regard is for the after life and a false sense of comfort in their denial of reality. Which is to say that if more people realized that in order to make a real difference you have to stand up take responsibility for your own thoughts,actions,desires and initiate a plan of action that will produce results in this physical space we call reality. You must do the work, praying is not work. One man acting in Earnest is more effective than millions prostrating themselves in prayer. Its obvious that the standard of peoples moral character is very low around here, otherwise you all wouldnt feel the need to be threatened with eternal damnation to be "good" people. Its quite disguising actually.
You are demon possessed.
getting real

Douglas, GA

#24 Feb 22, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are demon possessed.
how original, so much for the so called wisdom.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#25 Feb 22, 2013
getting real wrote:
<quoted text>how original, so much for the so called wisdom.
You do not know Wisdom.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#26 Feb 22, 2013
You know evil.
getting real

Douglas, GA

#27 Feb 22, 2013
You are right I do know evil. Evil is the church burning people at the stake for not "believing" Evil is a suicide bomber motivated by god to kill the "nonbeliever". Evil is the pedophile priest that molests young impressionable innocent children. Evil is old people feeding off the youth, and enslaving them and the planet to service the death cults. Evil is pretending to speak for "god" and "his wisdom". Evil is ancient and hard to eliminate because of the hordes of unintelligent simpleminded easy to manipulate masses. You will not win over the "thinking man" true compassion and altruism comes from knowing your self first. And knowing that like yourself no one is capable of knowing "god" or "his wisdom" because it dosent exist to begin with. And all that remains is an control mechanism from the BRONZE AGE. Its over for you, and your adherents you could mitigate the pain of separation by embracing a new paradigm of understanding and reason, but I know that you will remain tied to the tracks to be ran over by history. Enjoy your reality, because as soon as you die its over, and the life you wasted was your own.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#28 Feb 22, 2013
getting real wrote:
You are right I do know evil. Evil is the church burning people at the stake for not "believing" Evil is a suicide bomber motivated by god to kill the "nonbeliever". Evil is the pedophile priest that molests young impressionable innocent children. Evil is old people feeding off the youth, and enslaving them and the planet to service the death cults. Evil is pretending to speak for "god" and "his wisdom". Evil is ancient and hard to eliminate because of the hordes of unintelligent simpleminded easy to manipulate masses. You will not win over the "thinking man" true compassion and altruism comes from knowing your self first. And knowing that like yourself no one is capable of knowing "god" or "his wisdom" because it dosent exist to begin with. And all that remains is an control mechanism from the BRONZE AGE. Its over for you, and your adherents you could mitigate the pain of separation by embracing a new paradigm of understanding and reason, but I know that you will remain tied to the tracks to be ran over by history. Enjoy your reality, because as soon as you die its over, and the life you wasted was your own.
So when are you going to start repenting?
someonespecial

Douglas, GA

#29 Feb 22, 2013
IN GODS EYES SIN IS SIN..AND HE TALKS TO ALL OF US WHO LISTENS...AND HE IS ALWAYS OUR FRIEND, AND NEVER LEAVES US OR FORSAKES US
getting real

Douglas, GA

#30 Feb 22, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you going to start repenting?
You are the one that should be afraid, you are a sympathizer/enabler/accomplice to the atrocities committed in "god's" name. It was people like you that burned innocents at the stake, people like you that blow up women for going to a clinic, people like you that molest little kids, its popple like you that cover up for the preacher that molests little kids, people like you that build bombs and strap them to your self and then detonate yourself in a group of "nonbelievers", people like you force your peers into submission. I could go on and on all day but whats the point. Clearly anyone that hears voices is delusional and needs some intervention before they go nuts and kill someone. All you have to do is look to Libya or Pakistan at the extremist population, that is where we are headed here. I read the same ideology here that fuels extremism and its alive and well right here in douglas ga, Thats why this is such a closed and clannish society here, everyone already knows this to be a self evident truth. If there were Gay bars, Womens clinics, or mosques here some of you idiots would blow yourselves up there. Ask yourself what motivates these people to commit these atrocities. While your at it learn to respond with some of that "gods wisdom" or is "your a demon" all "god" has??
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#31 Feb 24, 2013
Are You Ready To Be Free?

Matthew, Chapter 6
31: Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

34: Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#32 Feb 27, 2013
getting real wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that should be afraid, you are a sympathizer/enabler/accomplice to the atrocities committed in "god's" name. It was people like you that burned innocents at the stake, people like you that blow up women for going to a clinic, people like you that molest little kids, its popple like you that cover up for the preacher that molests little kids, people like you that build bombs and strap them to your self and then detonate yourself in a group of "nonbelievers", people like you force your peers into submission. I could go on and on all day but whats the point. Clearly anyone that hears voices is delusional and needs some intervention before they go nuts and kill someone. All you have to do is look to Libya or Pakistan at the extremist population, that is where we are headed here. I read the same ideology here that fuels extremism and its alive and well right here in douglas ga, Thats why this is such a closed and clannish society here, everyone already knows this to be a self evident truth. If there were Gay bars, Womens clinics, or mosques here some of you idiots would blow yourselves up there. Ask yourself what motivates these people to commit these atrocities. While your at it learn to respond with some of that "gods wisdom" or is "your a demon" all "god" has??
I have the power and authority to make anything happen to you I so desire.

What would you like for me to speak upon your life?

Tell me what punishment you can bare for your disrespect to the Lord's Anointed.

Or I will pick it for you.

You have 1 hour to tell me. Or I will choose something for you.

And I assure you...you do not want me to decide for you.
LITTLE BIRDIE

United States

#33 Feb 27, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what punishment you can bare for your disrespect to the Lord's Anointed.
You have really flipped your lid! Soooo... the "Lord" has given you the authority to do his judging and punishing for him? Really? You sure about that one?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#34 Feb 27, 2013
LITTLE BIRDIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You have really flipped your lid! Soooo... the "Lord" has given you the authority to do his judging and punishing for him? Really? You sure about that one?

getting real

Douglas, GA

#35 Feb 27, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
its been 2 hours, you have no authority over me and neither does your imaginary god. You really need your meds, you should notify the nurse right away. Which nursing home do you live in and I will send you a care package. It must be awfully lonely in there.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#36 Feb 27, 2013
getting real wrote:
<quoted text>its been 2 hours, you have no authority over me and neither does your imaginary god. You really need your meds, you should notify the nurse right away. Which nursing home do you live in and I will send you a care package. It must be awfully lonely in there.
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.
ricky bobby

Warner Robins, GA

#38 Feb 27, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.
And shall depart only at my word.
It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.
If your apology is accepted.
Thus saith the Lord.
i do'nt think God is into sharing his power or glory outside the trinity good sir.

and yes i am a firm beliver in Jesus.
ricky bobby

Warner Robins, GA

#39 Feb 27, 2013
^ don't, sorry
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#40 Feb 27, 2013
ricky bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
i do'nt think God is into sharing his power or glory outside the trinity good sir.
and yes i am a firm beliver in Jesus.
What you think is no concern of mine.

If you do not like the fact that the Lord Anointed me to do as he Anointed me to do.

Then you need to take that up with Him.

And your words phrased the way they are or some what disrespectful.

Dose that matter to you?
ricky bobby

Warner Robins, GA

#41 Feb 27, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think is no concern of mine.
If you do not like the fact that the Lord Anointed me to do as he Anointed me to do.
Then you need to take that up with Him.
And your words phrased the way they are or some what disrespectful.
Dose that matter to you?
not that i am disrespecting a nut not God, now go ahead and smite me oh high and mighty

i belive in him not a human like you.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#42 Feb 27, 2013
ricky bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
not that i am disrespecting a nut not God, now go ahead and smite me oh high and mighty
i belive in him not a human like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake a** people in Douglas. 8 hr Tolerman 17
Can anyone please tell me who has rental proper... 11 hr GoDawgs 2
Midnight Riders Concert Mon Dumb a 3
Ki Murray Mon Wow 8
Tiffany Waldron (Jan '17) Sep 17 nobody important 5
REM electric Sep 16 yep thats right 2
News Racist Voter Suppression Revealed in a Small-To... Sep 16 oldsarge 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance