First Prev
of 2
Next Last
peaches n creme

Kathleen, GA

#21 Jan 6, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to get some new names so you can pedal your crap.
does it bother you that you might lose some of your working girls because you might get shut down
WTF

Douglas, GA

#22 Jan 6, 2013
peaches n creme wrote:
<quoted text>does it bother you that you might lose some of your working girls because you might get shut down
all of my working girls live in the high class side of the trailer park. lets keep there names out of this. so go sell your crap to the low lifes
jealous much

Douglas, GA

#23 Jan 7, 2013
truth is wrote:
Isn't that where Kayedee lives? Hehehehehe
Truth Is, is tuthfully a jealous ex wife...a pathetic one at that!!
KayeDee

Douglas, GA

#24 Jan 7, 2013
Bahahaha! Well I wonder who it could have possibly put my name on a forum such as this! You think this a game? You like talking trash about people? You like making up stuff about people to try to make their life hell! Well let me tell you something honey! You are just making me laugh! You are showing everybody just how CRAZY you really are! Everybody knows that i'm not the person that you are trying to make me out to be and it's just making you look bad! So you just keep playing this game right by yourself and eventually it will get boring! I have much better things to do with my life that sit on a computer and dig and TRY to scrap up inromation about someone! Get a life and stay out of mine! Thanks in advance and have a beautiful Monday! Oh and thanks JAW!
peaches n creme

Fitzgerald, GA

#25 Jan 7, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>all of my working girls live in the high class side of the trailer park. lets keep there names out of this. so go sell your crap to the low lifes
1st i don't sell anything 2nd i try to help girls get away from there pimps 3rd i report and help shut down drug houses
WTF

Douglas, GA

#26 Jan 7, 2013
peaches n creme wrote:
<quoted text>1st i don't sell anything 2nd i try to help girls get away from there pimps 3rd i report and help shut down drug houses
I apologize. I was wrong about you. Good work. I will see my doctor for new meds.
hehehehe

Douglas, GA

#27 Jan 7, 2013
Im now putting the puzzle pieces together...Kaydee i dont know where you live, but i know there are good people who lived where ever they can afford the rent and ability to rise thier kids..dont let anyonetalk you dow..trash lives in all neighborhoods, life is what you make it, and jealous people will reap what they sow,,,,hehehe
KayeDee

Douglas, GA

#28 Jan 7, 2013
Thanks whoever you are! ;)
KayeDee

Douglas, GA

#29 Jan 7, 2013
Well now that I take a good look at it, look like you might be the same person who put my name on this discussion the begin with! You're little giggles gave it away! HEHEHEHEHE!
hehehehe

Douglas, GA

#30 Jan 8, 2013
No KayeDee, Im not the same person...I will send you a message who my identity..I heard alot of GOOD stuff about you ...Just dont reply to topics,,drama momma loves it..oh and by the way, i also hear you are a great mommy, and want to keep all 4 of them not pick and choose between them..
Nunya Beezwax

Columbus, GA

#31 Jan 8, 2013
KayeDee, hold your head up girl! You aren't stooping the other person's level and that's a good thing. She's only hurting herself with all of the things she's trying to spread. She should put more focus on her kids and less on trying to bash someone else and drag them through the mud. Chin up! You're going to come out on top.
KayeDee

Douglas, GA

#32 Jan 8, 2013
Awwww! Thanks! I wish ya'll would message me on FB and let me know who ya'll are! I consider myself to be a good person! I have a heart of gold and am one of the most honest people anyone could ever come across! I do my best at taking care of my kids and I have sacrificed my own happiness to ensure the happiness of my kids. I am by no means perfect but who is? I cherish the few friends that I do have and each and every one of them will tell you that I am a true friend to them! I have made mistakes in my past but I have learned from them and chose to do things differntly the next time around! It's sad to say that not everyone learns things from life experiences but I can honestly say that I have! Blah blah blah I know! lol! I just figured i'd throw all of that in there since I do have a hater or 2! "Those who envy another confesses their superiority!" Always remember that! When you show that you are jealous of someone, it just proves to that person that they, are in some way, better than you! Goodnight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still Waters 1 hr Questions 81
Sarah Lawson 4 hr PISSED bitch 4
Thomas vining murder 6 hr Elis 4
Stamina.... Sat Anyone 36
joe dirt Sat Ms Johnson 1
Phone repair Sat Droppedmyphone 4
Mobley's Pharmacy Feb 24 redhead 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance