First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gail

Griffin, GA

#1 Sep 30, 2012
What happened on the Ridge earlier this evening? Blue lights everywhere!
Kacke

Valdosta, GA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Same thing that always happens some black guy or beaner got arrested for either drugs/murder/rape/assault take your pick.
wiregrass

Slater, IA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
what is a beaner?
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2012
A type of headgear the British wear during the winter months.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Some from Boston
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#6 Oct 3, 2012
In baseball, a pitch thrown at the batter's head
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Informal and slang for a Mexican
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#8 Oct 3, 2012
I'm thinking Kacke the Redneck meant a Mexican.
cracker

Unadilla, GA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
wiregrass wrote:
what is a beaner?
Greaser, illegal, messican..........
wiregrass

Barnwell, SC

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Well they probably was out there for some dumbazz, meth cooking, trailer park piece of dog poo,who was humping their underage cousin....the same thing that always happen.Now you pick Kacke!!
Think before you speak

Thomaston, GA

#11 Nov 11, 2012
You never know there are good people and bad people out here an the sand ridge just as they are anywhere else I look at it this maybe it wouldn't be this way if the city had of took care of the problem instead of send the block out here so you never know it can be your boss you coworker or someone you may call your friend that lives out and just don't want to share that infomation with you bacause Douglas Ga. Is such a god old mighty people that they are. Just quit judging people and look inside your on home.
white girl

Enfield, IL

#12 Nov 11, 2012
i live on the sandridge & me & my husband are really good people we dont mess with nobody out here & yes i agree they are some good people out here like my grandparents they have been out here since way before they called it the sandridge or oak park so thats been about 20 something years or more! they are also some good black people & some good mexicans out here,,& the blue lights were from my husbands aunts boyfriend gettin beat up!
Say What

Douglas, GA

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Good and bad people in every neighborhood. Some just have more bad than good. Even the more affluent neighborhoods have issues, though.
peaches n creme

Byron, GA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
the sandridge has so many women on crack can anyone name a few maybe now that there is a new sheriff all the prostitution for crack will stop and the crack houses will be stopped and boyfriends pimping the girls out for crack will stop
WTF

Moultrie, GA

#15 Jan 5, 2013
peaches n creme wrote:
the sandridge has so many women on crack can anyone name a few maybe now that there is a new sheriff all the prostitution for crack will stop and the crack houses will be stopped and boyfriends pimping the girls out for crack will stop
Are you trying to get some new names so you can pedal your crap.
truth is

Perry, GA

#16 Jan 5, 2013
white girl wrote:
i live on the sandridge & me & my husband are really good people we dont mess with nobody out here & yes i agree they are some good people out here like my grandparents they have been out here since way before they called it the sandridge or oak park so thats been about 20 something years or more! they are also some good black people & some good mexicans out here,,& the blue lights were from my husbands aunts boyfriend gettin beat up!
do you know who it was..........
I reckon

Douglas, GA

#17 Jan 5, 2013
white girl wrote:
Is he ok?
Tyrone Biggums

Perry, GA

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it.
truth is

Reidsville, GA

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Isn't that where Kayedee lives? Hehehehehe
yay

Douglas, GA

#20 Jan 5, 2013
who is kayedee...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candaleces Williams 1 hr getstuffright 2
What happened to Ship to Shore? (Jul '12) 5 hr blondie 27
A. Griffin 7 hr Cthree 2
danielle garrett (Mar '13) 9 hr Really 9
News Nene Leakes' Oldest Son Bryson Bryant Arrested ... 11 hr stamina 4
Your Best Douglas 14 hr SocioPoliScientist 50
same sex 14 hr SocioPoliScientist 7
june 27th coffee co courthouse Sun SocioPoliScientist 23
More from around the web

Douglas People Search