seriously anonomous

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Do you and your partner pertake in oral sex every time you have sex. My husband always performs oral on me, but sometime I just want to get to the point ^.^ then I wonder if I should be thankful because most guys Won't do such.
Mary Elizaabeth

Douglas, GA

#2 Mar 3, 2012
You need to keep your personal business PERSONAL.
dogwood

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Young & dumb as dumb comes. We dont care. We will never care.
Relaxed

Kittanning, PA

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Your husbanmd may need to alter his approach and methods of oral sex, plus relax and don't rush it. Women can have multiple orgasims depending upon the right partner and technique...get your organisms in while you can. Plus, talk with your husband and shake your routine up some. Create a jar of suggestions and pull at random!
What

Moultrie, GA

#5 Mar 3, 2012
The person who started this thread is a dumbass.
tuff

Depue, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Mary Elizaabeth wrote:
You need to keep your personal business PERSONAL.
Oral is as oral does
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#7 Apr 5, 2012
seriously anonomous wrote:
Do you and your partner pertake in oral sex every time you have sex. My husband always performs oral on me, but sometime I just want to get to the point ^.^ then I wonder if I should be thankful because most guys Won't do such.
Sounds like you have lots of experience. Just how many of the "most guys Won't do such" have you been with?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nosey neighbors in Baymeadows 1 hr comeon coward 27
HS board says .... we can all do whatever. No ... 21 hr twoplusone 7
Who drives a newer 4 door green jeep with gas a... Fri Haha 13
April Rawlins Fri aliceinwonderland 12
Dr. Steve Anderson Breast Augmentation (boob jo... (Nov '10) Dec 1 aliceintherabbithole 96
Vandal at the Courthouse Nov 30 tampa b8ter 8
Broxton Nov 29 Big 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages