Thieves around Broxton and Pridgen

Thieves around Broxton and Pridgen

Posted in the Douglas Forum

River rat

Gray, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Beware of thieves. Items going missing in the Broxton and Pridgen area. Lock doors.
Stupid folks

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2013
sounds like either JP or WP is out and about again! before long, when people start missing items, we can check the ole broxton pawn shop for missing items.
Just Wanting

Perry, GA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
What missing so far do you know any of the thing from where
NONONO

Perry, GA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
should matter Dw will catch them before dark
River rat

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Scrap metal and stuff lying around is what gone missing so far in Pridgen.
pops

Douglas, GA

#6 Jan 4, 2013
They should be in Broxton and Pridgen they have already cleaned out the Southside
should know

Pineview, GA

#7 Jan 4, 2013
jerry c living in broxton
you loser

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
NONONO wrote:
should matter Dw will catch them before dark
May not catch them before dark but he WHIPPED popes ass by over 3400 votes didn't he!!!!

YES YES YES.
jack

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Yep, Jerry. C in Broxton. He also steals his mom's pain meds and sales them out of the trunk of his white, old Lincoln. He is a pain pill salesman. His neighbor, Suzy b. Probably buys most of them, LOL
Just saying

Perry, GA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
There is another pick person in in pridgen and broxton HE IS A. PRIDGEN pill head crack head does it all lock up everything if he is around
MAN OF THE HOUSE

Eastaboga, AL

#11 Jan 9, 2013
I live close to broxton. I sleep with alarm set and gun under my pillow. And two in arms reach. We are tired of people breaking in our homes and are KIDS not being safe.. We need to start a watch for all the homes out by them selves cause the law can't be every where EVEN if we wanted them to... ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE ARMING THEMSELVES OUT AND AROUND BROXTON and other small towns around. JUST SAYING...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deception 1 hr preach it 2
kaci rebecca roberson 7 hr Krr 22
Peaches gentlemen club 18 hr Lol baby 14
double murder 18 hr whoa nelly 7
info on cheap dentures (Jan '10) Tue Linda 94
Fun Place Tue as usual 2
Wal-Mart Distribution Tue as usual 4

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance