PC Repair

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I need a good PC Repair place...any suggestions?
I Got This

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

What you got wrong?
Pc repair

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I Got This wrote:
What you got wrong?
Blue screen. Won't come back on.
I Got This

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pc repair wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue screen. Won't come back on.
Are you running Windows? Will it power on at all?
I Got This

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

If Windows, which one? 8, 7, Vista, etc.
Pc repair

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I Got This wrote:
If Windows, which one? 8, 7, Vista, etc.
Windows vista I think. Will power on but won't load... Just keeps a black screen and runs... Won't even do safe mode
I Got This

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

When you turn it on, start pressing f8. if there is an option to "Repair My Computer", push it. You may be able to use Recovery. If not, there should be an option to do a factory install. If there isn't, leave your email address and I will give you a copy of a Vista DVD. Which Vista? Prob Home Basic.
Pc repair

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I Got This wrote:
When you turn it on, start pressing f8. if there is an option to "Repair My Computer", push it. You may be able to use Recovery. If not, there should be an option to do a factory install. If there isn't, leave your email address and I will give you a copy of a Vista DVD. Which Vista? Prob Home Basic.
Thanks for the advice. Ill have to try that!
Pc repair

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Just trying to save you some money and trouble. You are welcome
ricky bobby

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

but by taking it to a eputable repair tech they may be able to save your pics and personal docs etc, by just reinstalling windows you will lose everything
I Got This

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

If they can do a system repair they wont lose anything. If it needs reinstalling, they that can be done too.
Hey Moron

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

You forgot to change your screen name between posts 8 and 9. Also just to help you out rookie, Blue Screens are usually caused by an underlying hardware problem. Usually bad blocks on the hard drive or bad sectors in the ram. Running the system repair on a damaged drive could result in total data loss. Simply reloading the machine may work for some time, but you are just covering the symptoms, Not repairing the actual problem. Three months later the end user is in the same predicament they started with. All because some hack like you gave them bad advice while talking to himself online. Trust me when I tell you, You don't got this...
ricky bobby

Lakeland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Hey Moron wrote:
You forgot to change your screen name between posts 8 and 9. Also just to help you out rookie, Blue Screens are usually caused by an underlying hardware problem. Usually bad blocks on the hard drive or bad sectors in the ram. Running the system repair on a damaged drive could result in total data loss. Simply reloading the machine may work for some time, but you are just covering the symptoms, Not repairing the actual problem. Three months later the end user is in the same predicament they started with. All because some hack like you gave them bad advice while talking to himself online. Trust me when I tell you, You don't got this...
good catch there i missed the name change, guess he gotta make himself feel better
PC Repair

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

So I see where the name thing happened. I am PC REPAIR who made this post. I am seriously a person looking for someone to repair my computer. IDk why he used my name when he replied back. I see the locations are different from my first post to all my others, but i swear I didn't post the one about "your welcome". I actually haven't even been on since i posted just before that one. But, i do understand why you would jump to that conclusion...it seems to happen a lot which is why I was hesitant to post on here. But, i didn't take his advice because I would like to save everything on the computer. The hard drive is new...only worked about 6 months before it crashed. We had to replace it for the same problem before. Sorry there is so much confusion.....I'm not "I got this"...I just need help and advice! I need my PC for school soon and I really need suggestions on who to take it to for repairs! If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
PC Repair

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

that was a good catch on the screen name though! I didn't see it myself when i looked this morning! But, again..i really do need suggestions!
ricky bobby

Lakeland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

PC Repair wrote:
So I see where the name thing happened. I am PC REPAIR who made this post. I am seriously a person looking for someone to repair my computer. IDk why he used my name when he replied back. I see the locations are different from my first post to all my others, but i swear I didn't post the one about "your welcome". I actually haven't even been on since i posted just before that one. But, i do understand why you would jump to that conclusion...it seems to happen a lot which is why I was hesitant to post on here. But, i didn't take his advice because I would like to save everything on the computer. The hard drive is new...only worked about 6 months before it crashed. We had to replace it for the same problem before. Sorry there is so much confusion.....I'm not "I got this"...I just need help and advice! I need my PC for school soon and I really need suggestions on who to take it to for repairs! If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
email me @ compguy72@yahoo.com
mrm

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I have same problem on laptop Windows Vista
Miller440@yahoo.com
PC Repair

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I'd rather not email. Gets to personal. If you can help, do you have a local business? No offense, I just wouldn't use you if you don't have an actual business. I'm sure you understand the fear of who is actually on the internet.
ricky bobby

Lakeland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

PC Repair wrote:
I'd rather not email. Gets to personal. If you can help, do you have a local business? No offense, I just wouldn't use you if you don't have an actual business. I'm sure you understand the fear of who is actually on the internet.
i am retired with 20 + years as a certified master tech, i was going to try to help you but since you need to see this person take it to levi powell at the one on the north end of town by the blood mobile, yes i had a very sucessful business.
ricky bobby

Lakeland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

mrm wrote:
I have same problem on laptop Windows Vista
Miller440@yahoo.com
email me @ compguy72@yahoo.com
what kind of computer & model it is please, if you don't want to talk to me as the other guy take it to levi also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace Bedgood 15 min anyone 8
BAYMEADOWS Armed Security On Lake 45 min Fox 253
Incident in Nicholls 2 hr tuffy 100
Pilgrims 3 hr Smilingholls 19
napa in douglas 3 hr last chance 1
Don's Dental Lab / Outside of Lakeland 4 hr Desperate 3
Dollar general 5 hr Gun Runner 16
wedding 6 hr curious 6
•••