Yay! New Dixie Country morning show

Yay! New Dixie Country morning show

Posted in the Douglas Forum

sierrafan

Tifton, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
REBEL RADIO ANNOUNCEMENT: Ashleyn is becoming a full-time college student at VSU. She will be leaving us and preparing for her move to Valdosta this spring! Her last day will be March 1st. We ask you to welcome Sierra as her replacement on March 4th!

i never was a fan of whiney ashlyn and think siera is more matts type to bounce back and fourth with. they will be awesome. "haters" stand back.
Coletrain

Eastman, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Is Sierra as hot in person as she sounds on radio?
sierrafan

Tifton, GA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
lol yes and then some
Just saying

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Need a new afternoon show!,
imo

Tifton, GA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Amanda is the best, her voice may be southern but it's a ladylike southern & I bet you'd never hear her say ' take a dump' as that other, Ashlyn commented one day. Also ( while I don't know the girl that's leaving I didn't care for her voice, kind of grated on the nerves first thing in the morning... all in all I wish her luck w/ her future.
\
Lovie

Forsyth, GA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Sierra is about as fake as those she associates with.....bring some class to 106.7!
fanofshow

Atlanta, GA

#15 Feb 19, 2013
With ashlyn leaving, I wish her well for college. Although I don't personally know siera I think she does good..and she seems like she has a sweet personality. Matt is just matt. He doesn't really need a cohost because i think he would do good by himself. Very entertaining. They keep my laughing!
not a hater

Covington, GA

#17 Feb 19, 2013
I think all the young ladies do a great job. I personally dont think I could talk on air. How about building someone up instead of hating on them. If you dont like Matt or any of the girls, change your station. Everyone has different tastes and thats fine. Everyone is trying to make a living....let them do it.
Anon

Tifton, GA

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Man, I thought you meant Matt was leaving. Disappointed.
TEAMSIERRA

Ashburn, GA

#20 Feb 20, 2013
First off, Sierra I personally think is great and has a great personality anyone who thinks differently I can assure you, she probably has good reason to think the same about you!! Seriously the fact that your on here talking crap makes you look like a highschooler, hell you probably are.. they make me laugh like hell listening to them so, basically if you don't like them THEN CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!! It's not that hard...#teammatt&sierra(ha haha)
gatorbaby

Barnwell, SC

#32 Feb 22, 2013
sierrafan wrote:
REBEL RADIO ANNOUNCEMENT: Ashleyn is becoming a full-time college student at VSU. She will be leaving us and preparing for her move to Valdosta this spring! Her last day will be March 1st. We ask you to welcome Sierra as her replacement on March 4th!
i never was a fan of whiney ashlyn and think siera is more matts type to bounce back and fourth with. they will be awesome. "haters" stand back.
you knew it was gonna start drama when you posted this! get a life.
My Side of Town

Fitzgerald, GA

#33 Feb 22, 2013
I listened to about 10 minutes a few days ago and I just don't get their humor nor style of vulgar music they play. Not my cup of tea. Yes, call me when they all get run off the radio and some good Country Music is again on their airways....Had 3 others tell me they stopped listening also. Due to about the same things...Just because the world is in the crapper don't mean they have to jumped in with them. If I want left coast idealism i would move to California.
boom

Decatur, GA

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Working Woman wrote:
I am wondering how many of you all ACTUALLY know these ppl.? I am not from here so i do not know Matt, or any of these ppl. But what gives you all to judge them? Sounds like alot of you guys need to come off these high horses. Realize they are people just like us. Trying to live their lives, and now eveything they do or say is put under a microscope! I like them. They make me smile in the morning and They have had some very good conversations. But that is my opinion, Remember, how would you feel if you got online to see abunch of nastiness about yourself with no truth to it? A rumor is like a wildfire. Once you start it, it is very hard to put it out bc it spins out of control
Completely agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FB Sale Pages 1 hr Meth-Ma-Outh 2
Marina Harper who knows her 2 hr dude wheres my car 4
catfish eric bivens..... 2 hr dude wheres my car 17
Dairy Queen 6 hr Just Keep Calm 36
dexter collins and clay rawling land clearing? 9 hr Just A Fact 15
Stephanie Davis (Dec '12) 14 hr WHATASHAME 10
Where is cindy miller that lives in broxton? 19 hr chillin 2
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE