"STOP THE ILLEGAL INVASION" Shouts Ge...

"STOP THE ILLEGAL INVASION" Shouts Georgia Grand Dragon Gregg Wolf

Posted in the Douglas Forum

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Reporting from Nahunta, GA;

Today was the big day for the Ku Klux Klan rally in the small, rural southeastern township of Nahunta, GA. Every news reporter from South Georgia....FOR THE REST OF THE STORY VISIT

http://coffeecountyfreelancenews.blogspot.com...

Freelance Journalist Austen Hutto
straw hat

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2010
Thanks for the report.

Since: May 08

Athens,ga.

#3 Feb 21, 2010
Just want to know one thing did the naacp have a permit or did the city give them a pass to protest the protesters , After all the kkk had to get permits whats good for the goose is good for the gander . Again it didn't matter to me if they took each other out "in fact that would have been hilarious" as long as no innocent person got hurt.
austenh3

Kittanning, PA

#4 Feb 21, 2010
Bigsexy52 wrote:
Just want to know one thing did the naacp have a permit or did the city give them a pass to protest the protesters , After all the kkk had to get permits whats good for the goose is good for the gander . Again it didn't matter to me if they took each other out "in fact that would have been hilarious" as long as no innocent person got hurt.
When I spoke with the president the day before he told me they did not have a permit because there original plans were to meet at a church! But, the church canceled the event...so I'm going to assume that they did infact have a permit becuase the city was prepared for their arrival; they had a area taped off for them.
Freelance Journalist Austen Hutto
Following Austen...
On facebook: http://www.facebook.com/austenh3
Blog: coffeecountyfreelancenews.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison cauley 27 min So what 3
Texas Epic Fail #2 2 hr lol baby 7
Coffee's Jr Sr Weekend ? 7 hr Hellur 1
rain 8 hr lol baby 27
April rawlins 8 hr factchecker 5
Kristy Smith Mon lol baby 15
Hairsalons in Douglas Mon lol baby 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages