Gun at school
Watchandsee

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Did the 9 th grader get expelled for bringing a gun to school, I heard he was back in class?
yhuknow

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Who he is I wanna know
intheknow

Moultrie, GA

#3 Mar 6, 2013
He is not back in class. He is currently at RYDC. From what we were told he won't be back at Coffee before his class graduates.

As far as who he is I will not put a minor's name on this site.
me and you

Moultrie, GA

#4 Mar 6, 2013
he got 2 years
Detective At Heart

Douglas, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
me and you wrote:
he got 2 years
This was at Coffee County? What school. When did this happen. They had an incident in Pearson also yesterday I think?? [email protected]<3
they did

Donnellson, IA

#6 Mar 7, 2013
They did have an incident yesterday. Parents were not notified then either. Their gun was not loaded and was a middle school student. Our gun was loaded and was a high school student at the 9th grade campus. It's only a matter of time. When it is over it will be too late.
4channer

Willacoochee, GA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
It's probably just parents who are really stupid, like "HERE, BILLY, TAKE THIS GUN TO SCHOOL SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF IF SHIT GOES DOWN".
mind your bizz

Douglas, GA

#8 Mar 11, 2013
we need to be praying for these kids who are being bullied and worry why the school system not doing more about the safety of the kids.4channer that might be what you would tell your kids everbody dont think a like I dont tkink that was the case know the facts before you post stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houses/Mobile homes for rent? (Jan '11) 2 hr Frankie simmone 18
Bitch named Donna croston (Jun '17) 11 hr your friend 4
Valerie Batten Sat Yum Yum Sauce 9
Ann Merritt Bowen Dec 8 win 11
DAVID LYNDON ROBERSON Last Known Address: 59 ... (Nov '13) Dec 8 Big Momma 16
Shayla Jewell Dec 7 CMCS 13
Illegal Student drug testing Dec 6 Nosey 7

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance