CCSO Sucicde LAST Night
whyy

United States

#127 Aug 3, 2012
well,,,,, boo hoo ass,,,know more than you think i do .
Kim

King Of Prussia, PA

#128 Aug 3, 2012
@Gun Runner lets start off by saying I dont wont your damn sympathy...never have never will. And second I did care for my friend you POS, I moved out of town and we lost touch. You are just heartless thats all. I will not stoop back down to your level again so your reply will be worthless..good bye!
Kim

King Of Prussia, PA

#129 Aug 3, 2012
@huh I'm so sorry...I did reply to the wrong post. Please forgive me...
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#130 Aug 3, 2012
Kim wrote:
@Gun Runner lets start off by saying I dont wont your damn sympathy...never have never will. And second I did care for my friend you POS, I moved out of town and we lost touch. You are just heartless thats all. I will not stoop back down to your level again so your reply will be worthless..good bye!
Good riddance!
have some shame

United States

#131 Aug 3, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance!
on another post gun runner said it was a woman ,pu**y face bit*h downing evry one just like a as* hole
Bill

Ocilla, GA

#132 Aug 3, 2012
have some shame wrote:
<quoted text>on another post gun runner said it was a woman ,pu**y face bit*h downing evry one just like a as* hole
Report Gun Runner! Hit the abuse button and report his post. He has bad mouthed anyone who has criticized the SO office for years. I understand he had family who worked there. Doesn't matter, he doesn't have the right to get on this forum and post the way he does. Report Him! I just did!
Bill

Perry, GA

#133 Aug 3, 2012
Did I just say that?
Strange...
Kim

King Of Prussia, PA

#134 Aug 4, 2012
@ Bill yes you did and you said it well!!!!
BRITTANY

Douglas, GA

#135 Aug 4, 2012
BRITTANY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there! How are you?
I just have one question!
Why cant you be man/women enough
to post you real name? Why are you
the only one that gets on nearly ever thread
and run your mouth about people you probably
didnt even know! Just running your mouth about
what you have heard! And no I'm not saying you are the only one that has bad mouthed this beautiful soul but plz just stop
hiding behind a computer and tell everyone your real name or stop
running your mouth all together! This women had kids that have lost a mother, a husband that has lost a wife, parents that have lost a daughter, bothers and sisters that have lots a sister, nieces and nephews that have lost a aunt so plz have respect for them atlest!
So I guess Gun Runner has nothing to say to this?
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#136 Aug 4, 2012
I speak the truth and call a spade a spade. Some folk can't handle the truth!
ANDREA

United States

#137 Aug 4, 2012
Coffee Guy wrote:
If this woman was such a fine upstanding citizen, why was this her second time being arrested for writing fraudulent prescriptions?
Why isn't anyone upset at CRMC? She actually died in the hospital, not the jail. Maybe it's because the hospital isn't up for re-election?
it dont MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU GET LOCKED UP NOBODY DESERVES TO GET TREATED LIKE SHE DID SINCE SHE COMMITED SUCH A BAD CRIME Y DONT THEY BEAT ALL THE CHILD MOLESTERS AND MURDERS THEY NEED TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT BUT INSTEAD THE GOVERMENT WIL GIVE THEM GOVERMENT HOUSES AND FOOD STAMPS WE NEED TO TAKE JERRY POPE AND LOCK HIM UP IN A ROOM LIKE THEY DID MY SISTER SEE HOW HE FEELS GETTIN BEAT TO DEATH EVERYBODYS DONE SOMETHIN WRONG WE WILL BE FINDING JUSTICE WE ALL SHE DIDNT KILL HERSELF!!!
huh

Douglas, GA

#138 Aug 4, 2012
Kim wrote:
@huh I'm so sorry...I did reply to the wrong post. Please forgive me...
Its ok Kim..I know your heart must be heavy, I too lost a loved one recently..people dont understand..under every single person lays a heart..some turn thiers cold (like gun runner, and a few others) some of us have compassionate for others..
Listen people, no one is perfect..if we were all perfect, we wouldnt have to have a prayer life..so those of you along with myself understand that statement..we have to ask for forgiveness..I dont go to bed withou rs..they need it too..within thier hearts..pray for the family, and prayers for the hatet repenting and sometimes I dont even know if I needed repentence that day,,every nite i say lord if i ahve done something unworthy of your way, please forgive me..and my heart is cleansed
Take these children who are fixing to have to start thier first day of school without thier momma, also take into consideration, her husband just lost his father on the 6th of july, then his wife on the 30th,,Im sure his load is heavy..Im sure her parents are greiving, they lost one of thier babys..Have some compassionate people and let this be handled properly, and let them have peace
JUST SAYING

Annandale, MN

#139 Aug 4, 2012
damnright wrote:
It still adds up to negligence no matter how you shake it! It all falls back on the SO! Just like the Davis girl! Both these girls were in their care! If someone is in dts as bad as some of you are saying then hell yeah the jailers(I would & I bet you would too) would know something was not right and should have called 911 ASAP! I bet they are walking on egg shells at the SO!
Did Pope pay his respects at Sims, did he send a flower? If not he should be ashamed to show his face in public! I don't believe this one will go away quite as easily as the last one did! Stay tuned!
JUST ME BUT THINK THE SO DONE WHAT THEY HAD BEEN TRAINED TO DO. THIS IS A BAD THING THAT HAPPENED, BUT WHY DIDN'T SOME OF HER FAMILY TRY TO GET HER HELP? IF YOU LIVE WITH SOMEBODY OR GOOD FRIENDS YOU KNOW THEY HAVE PROBLEMS. EVERYBODY SAYS JERRY'S IS DOING A BAD JOB BUT THINK IT MIGHT BE THE PEOPLE IN COFFEE, HE CANT CHANGE EVERYTHING. NOT A JERRY FAN BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. AND WITH ALL THAT GOES ON HERE DO YOU REALLY THINK HE HAS TIME TO GO TO SIMS OR SEND FLOWERS. NOT LIKE HE KNEW HER AS ANYONE BUT A INMATE. I FELL SORRY FOR HER FAMILY, BUT SHE HAD A PROBLEM NOT THE JAILERS OR THE JERRY. STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMEBODY TO BLAME.
Donotunderstand

United States

#140 Aug 4, 2012
JUST SAYING wrote:
<quoted text> JUST ME BUT THINK THE SO DONE WHAT THEY HAD BEEN TRAINED TO DO. THIS IS A BAD THING THAT HAPPENED, BUT WHY DIDN'T SOME OF HER FAMILY TRY TO GET HER HELP? IF YOU LIVE WITH SOMEBODY OR GOOD FRIENDS YOU KNOW THEY HAVE PROBLEMS. EVERYBODY SAYS JERRY'S IS DOING A BAD JOB BUT THINK IT MIGHT BE THE PEOPLE IN COFFEE, HE CANT CHANGE EVERYTHING. NOT A JERRY FAN BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. AND WITH ALL THAT GOES ON HERE DO YOU REALLY THINK HE HAS TIME TO GO TO SIMS OR SEND FLOWERS. NOT LIKE HE KNEW HER AS ANYONE BUT A INMATE. I FELL SORRY FOR HER FAMILY, BUT SHE HAD A PROBLEM NOT THE JAILERS OR THE JERRY. STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMEBODY TO BLAME.
. That's my thoughts on this thing. Where we're the people who loved this woman. Didn't they know what a problem she had? Gracious me, I'd try to do anything under heaven to get my loved one help, I think it's families place to take things like this into there on hands when the person that's ill cant or want get help for there self.
jake

Douglas, GA

#141 Aug 4, 2012
its not that easy.if a drug addict is not willing to help them self then nothing the family does will help. might get them to saint illa in waycross but cant make them stay. they can sign them self out and beat you back to the house. being she was in jail,the d.a. could have recomended to te judge that she be sent to rehab and then she would have had to stay.so sad that she did not live long enough to get that chance.family cant get them help with out help from law enforcement.
Just a thought

Jacksonville, GA

#142 Aug 4, 2012
I'm thankful I've never had to deal with a loved one on drugs but from listening to others who have there isn't a lot of help out there. A few days in rehab is worthless and that's about all people get unless there is the financial means for long term treatments. Not many people can afford what it takes to get their loved ones the help they need. I feel sure this family did all they knew to do and could afford. I seriously doubt any of her family was enablers to her habit. I'm familiar with a person who recently went to the extreme to get a drug addicted loved one help. The loved one got a few days of professional help at a hospital and it was absolutely worthless. I learned many years ago people don't need to say what we would or would not do until we've walked in the same shoes. Prayers for this family.
BRITTANY

Douglas, GA

#143 Aug 4, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
I speak the truth and call a spade a spade. Some folk can't handle the truth!
I just have one question! Did you even know this women personaly or are you just running your mouth about hear say?
Kim

King Of Prussia, PA

#144 Aug 4, 2012
@Brittany apparently he didnt know her because he would not be talking the way he is!
justsaying

Douglas, GA

#145 Aug 4, 2012
i hope the family goes after the ccso she was in there jail so they was taking care of her some body did this or let it happen.somebody needs to answer for it.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#146 Aug 4, 2012
BRITTANY wrote:
<quoted text>
I just have one question! Did you even know this women personaly or are you just running your mouth about hear say?
Hey stupid! One post you tell me to STFU then on another you ax me a question. Me thinks you are on drugs too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ki Murray 1 hr Ratatatat 10
Question 5 hr Aliceout0fwonderland 8
taking a knee 5 hr Proud American 1
Trash Bills (May '09) 9 hr Anon 21
Premium peanut Sun Builderman2013 1
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) Sun Ms Johnson 463
Douglas Lowe's Employee arrested Sep 23 Pooty 9

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance