Do You Think Merrijuana Should Be Leg...

Do You Think Merrijuana Should Be Legal In Coffee County

Created by lol on Mar 23, 2013

38 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

crackerz

Douglas, GA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
yes it would force the blacks to get real jobs. Worthless unless its selling drugs or pooping out babies. I smoke weed but I am sick of paying for some thugs bling.
black woman

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2014
crackerz wrote:
yes it would force the blacks to get real jobs. Worthless unless its selling drugs or pooping out babies. I smoke weed but I am sick of paying for some thugs bling.
not only black people smoke whuts do to you ignorant , your paying for them too
just to say

Warner Robins, GA

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Yes it should then mabe we could grow it by the acre and ship it to other states and make some money around here.
Yankee Doodle Dandee

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Jul 11, 2014
You are an idiot. Counties can't legalize marijuana. Only states. By the way, what is merrijuana? Are you the poster child for marijuana use?
lover

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 Jul 11, 2014
We need more goofy ass potheads around..................
all do

Kathleen, GA

#7 Jul 11, 2014
why not they smoking it anyways
just to say

Perry, GA

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Yankee Doodle Dandee wrote:
You are an idiot. Counties can't legalize marijuana. Only states. By the way, what is merrijuana? Are you the poster child for marijuana use?
Your name says it all Yankee might as well say dumbass the damn mexicans are making all the money why not us you idot
Stoner

Douglas, GA

#9 Jul 12, 2014
The social stigma of marijuana is so unreal in these small towns but I wouldn't be surprised if every state legalized it and the federal govt as well in the next 5-10 years. All these states see revenue in Washington and Colorado. It creates jobs and opens up a new product to produce tax money. So many people smoke now that it's starting to come to a different light. I know many "popular" ppl around this area that smoke so lets all come down from our high horses lol
Truth

Birmingham, AL

#10 Jul 12, 2014
It is still a drug and has negative effects on the body. What's next legalize all illegal drugs just so states can make money. What kind of example are we setting for young choldren?
Stoner

Douglas, GA

#11 Jul 12, 2014
Truth wrote:
It is still a drug and has negative effects on the body. What's next legalize all illegal drugs just so states can make money. What kind of example are we setting for young choldren?
What negative effect? Lol the federal government will not allow schools or scientists to study it for useful effects they only have one contract with a scientist who puts out the bs propaganda they use on ppl like you haha keep being a good little sheep while the free thinkers and the rest of the world move on by. Educate yourself about it I promise you'll be shocked at how much your dictators don't tell you
two time grime

Douglas, GA

#12 Jul 13, 2014
Stoner wrote:
<quoted text>
What negative effect? Lol the federal government will not allow schools or scientists to study it for useful effects they only have one contract with a scientist who puts out the bs propaganda they use on ppl like you haha keep being a good little sheep while the free thinkers and the rest of the world move on by. Educate yourself about it I promise you'll be shocked at how much your dictators don't tell you
these fundies are terrified of the truth, and the only thing they are gong to read is what their preacher tells them to. They hide from facts and truth because it is in FACT the antidote to the shit they are "selling:.
Stoner

Douglas, GA

#14 Jul 13, 2014
two time grime wrote:
<quoted text>these fundies are terrified of the truth, and the only thing they are gong to read is what their preacher tells them to. They hide from facts and truth because it is in FACT the antidote to the shit they are "selling:.
I just don't see how you can use biased numbers and studies to prove something. There is literally one place in the whole country that weed is grown and studied according to federal law. Guess who owns it? The Feds. Guess who doesn't allow scientists to study it for health purposes? You probably guessed it
dash

Douglas, GA

#15 Jul 14, 2014
Well the feds are working to change the schedule of the drug. You can't research something that is scheduled as having no medicinal properties. The fact that is is medically distributed but remains a schedule 1 drug shows you how inept the federal government really is.
Stoner

Montgomery, AL

#16 Jul 14, 2014
dash wrote:
Well the feds are working to change the schedule of the drug. You can't research something that is scheduled as having no medicinal properties. The fact that is is medically distributed but remains a schedule 1 drug shows you how inept the federal government really is.
I agree but the government knows it's not as dangerous as they make ppl believe. If you research the trials to actually outlaw marijuana there were "expert" testimonies that weed made white women want to sleep with black men and that it made the youth want to be black. The money used to campaign against weed was funded by lumber companies to politicians and why? Because hemp makes cheaper paper and stronger rope. Now there are different kinds of marijuana and hemp plants but marijuana was made illegal to stop hemp from taking money from lumber. If they retried that case it would be thrown out. Imagine a testimony that was that racist? Lol the government is so corrupt and I can't wait for the people to take it back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock solid cargo trailers 1 hr In the no 6
Just Dont Do It 19 hr dragon slayer 1
Illegal Student drug testing Tue bubba 3
Remember Megan Daniels? Tue Why 2
Kiala Murray Aug 14 Wondering 1
Big Dans Army Surplus (Sep '10) Aug 12 Tolerman 37
Looking for a home to rent Aug 12 Jdb25 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance