Buena Vista, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I voted today, and I am glad to say I voted for Wooten for sheriff and Romney for our next president. And Angie you also got my vote! I feel very good about that!
fact checker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

If you voted for mitt you must never looked at the mormon faith.
cracker

Nashville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fact checker wrote:
Don't have to look at the faith, just look at the idiot obammy.
wow

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

when and where do we find out the results for president and sheriff
Dang Straight

Pearson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to look at the faith, just look at the idiot obammy.
I voted for the American as well. Good jop
woot

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

And obama is a christian? Pfft yea right! Rather vote for a mormon than the antichrist!
Mormanism

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fact checker wrote:
I am a Christian (Methodist) and can tell you the Morman faith is Christian. It is the Latter Day Saint Joseph Smith that was inspired
to write The Book of Morman by a metaphysical being who called himself
Moroni. Moroni claimed to have lived in the 15th Century as a human being.
He said he was from the Pleiades constellation. His appearance occurred in the 1820's. He had Joseph Smith dig up 10-12 gold plates buried outside his cabin nearby. The plates were inscribed with a hieroglyphic type language. Moroni translated and Joseph Smith wrote what would be the Book of Morman. The book is about a branch of Israelite s that sailed across the ocean to central or south america. Over time the group split into factions waring against each other.
Anywho, Joseph Smith began recruiting church members for his ministry.
The local town people did not like this brand of religion and charges were trumped up that landed him in jail. A short time later a lynch mob over ran the Sheriff and attempted to break in his cell. Joseph Smith had a pepper box derringer hidden on his person. He fired into the mob
killing two of the lynch-men before being killed.
I have a paperbook copy of the Book of Morman. I have skimmed a little of it. I make no judgement personally on their brand of Christianity. I like Romney and hope he and Paul wins.
rock and a hard place

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Morman or Muslim? You pick.
Mormanism

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

rock and a hard place wrote:
Morman or Muslim? You pick.
Morman, the Koran gives Muslims the ok to lie about their faith. Ideally,
the Muslims believe all Christians are Infidels and have to convert or be killed.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106)- Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Qur'an (3:28)- This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."
Qur'an (9:3)- "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.
Qur'an (40:28)- A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.
Qur'an (2:225)- "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.
Qur'an (66:2)- "Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oaths"
Qur'an (3:54)- "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.(See also 8:30 and 10:21)
Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
fact checker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mormanism wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Christian (Methodist) and can tell you the Morman faith is Christian. It is the Latter Day Saint Joseph Smith that was inspired
to write The Book of Morman by a metaphysical being who called himself
Moroni. Moroni claimed to have lived in the 15th Century as a human being.
He said he was from the Pleiades constellation. His appearance occurred in the 1820's. He had Joseph Smith dig up 10-12 gold plates buried outside his cabin nearby. The plates were inscribed with a hieroglyphic type language. Moroni translated and Joseph Smith wrote what would be the Book of Morman. The book is about a branch of Israelite s that sailed across the ocean to central or south america. Over time the group split into factions waring against each other.
Anywho, Joseph Smith began recruiting church members for his ministry.
The local town people did not like this brand of religion and charges were trumped up that landed him in jail. A short time later a lynch mob over ran the Sheriff and attempted to break in his cell. Joseph Smith had a pepper box derringer hidden on his person. He fired into the mob
killing two of the lynch-men before being killed.
I have a paperbook copy of the Book of Morman. I have skimmed a little of it. I make no judgement personally on their brand of Christianity. I like Romney and hope he and Paul wins.
With all that being said where in the bible is the book of mormon or a fake savior named joseph smith mentioned? Or where in the bible it says that god had sex with mary? Or where in the bible it says satan and christ are brothers? Do you know they think when you get to the pearly gates you will be judged by mr. Smith. My bible says no such thing so I will just call them liars like the book says. All praises to the most high.
pat

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Amen. Fact checker. Mormons base their religion on this crazy ass man screaming hes a prophet. Almost like Charles Manson. But I still don't base my vote on religion. Romney/Ryan 2012
Mormanism

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

I was not promoting Mormanism...just telling a little bit about it. I am a Methodist. I believe Obama is Muslim.
See above post where a Muslim lying is justified.
fact checker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Mormanism wrote:
I was not promoting Mormanism...just telling a little bit about it. I am a Methodist. I believe Obama is Muslim.
See above post where a Muslim lying is justified.
As for the bile christ is the way to the father. Also without the TORAH there would be no KORAN. So why obama go to a christian church? That's a minority thought,some muslim prophcey,when its the mormon guy romney thinks he's gonna be a "god" IF he wins.
good grief

Cuthbert, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

fact checker wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the bile christ is the way to the father. Also without the TORAH there would be no KORAN. So why obama go to a christian church? That's a minority thought,some muslim prophcey,when its the mormon guy romney thinks he's gonna be a "god" IF he wins.
want to try that again? have no clue what that shorthand you wrote was trying to convey.
Vote for change

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Vote no to Obama.

Please VOTE FOR ROMNEY
Mormanism

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Vote for change wrote:
Vote no to Obama.
Please VOTE FOR ROMNEY
Better Romney than Obama. Joseph Smith is not mentioned in the Bible
because the Mormans consider him a Latter Day Saint. I do not believe
in Mormanism. The Book of Morman is a diversion from the Bible. Satan and Jesus were not brothers. Satan was an Angel called the
Morning Star. He got really upset when God made man in his image.
Satan rebelled taking 1/3 of the Angels in Heaven with him to earth.
Mormanism

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

The Bright Morning Star goes to the misnomer of "Lucifer", which is an incorrect title for Satan or the Devil taken from the King James Version of Isaiah 14:12. Were it not for this odd transliteration, "Lucifer" would not exist as a term in English, and there would be no confusion on the matter. As it is, we need to be careful, I would suggest, in using the term to describe who the Bible calls "Satan" or "the Devil". Most Christians are onto this, yet still the term "Lucifer" persists. In any case, the "morning star" is the title of Christ throughout the rest of Scripture.
get real

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

You people are crazy.
Obama is a CHRISTIAN.

Romney morships MONEY.
He is the antiChrist.

Thank you JESUS that Obama WILL WIN!!!

SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM EVIL MORMONS!!
get real

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Romney cares for nothing but himself and how much money he can keep.

He didn't even tithe to his crazy nonchurch!
Seriously

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

I feel sorry for those you that honestly believe that Obama is a Muslim. It would be fair to say that I'm sure those of you that believe that indulge in the (mis)information of Fox News. I get tired of hearing how terrible Obama's term was. It's as if you've all forgotten the 8 years of mess Mr. Bush put us through. He's the reason things are the way they are now. You can't expect a man to fix the problems in 4 years, when the man before him took 8 to create them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
trying to downgrade a good man! 1 hr Oscar 102
computer guy needed 6 hr Ohh 20
rude people driving in walmart parking lot 6 hr Grell 5
constance 6 hr who 6
Michael Clark 7 hr Safety 22
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 hr rename 39,489
Jesse lundy and Terri Wilson 13 hr like a boss 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••