nymphos, cheaters, prostitutes

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
openbook

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Now that I have your attention. Stop all of the bashing on here before someone kills themselves or someone else. This site and the people on here have gotten out of hand.
retired cashier

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Jul 13, 2011
you right openbook!! enough with the cyber bullying!!!
luving life

Ashburn, GA

#3 Jul 13, 2011
Haha, lmao. You would have to put a topic like that to get ppl to look @ it. Heck i did, ashamed to say....this site has gotten to be like a high school
retired cashier

Flowery Branch, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2011
thats what happens in douglas, leave highschool and graduate on to topix, now aint that fun.
me again

Gainesville, GA

#7 Jul 13, 2011
This site has gotten way out of control all the racial issues and the judging other folk! God is the only one who can judge! sometimes I think kids in school has got more sense then ppl talking mess on here
enough is enough

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2011
This site has got way OUT of control. This is not meant to be a site for cyberbulling or slander but it seems to be that way. People can't even defend themselves or press charges because there is a fake name involved. People should have to make a profile with name, email, etc., then maybe all this bashing of people and their families and hurtful comments and slander will stop. Until then what has hot to happen for it to stop. I read where's this lady killed her children and herself ALL BECAUSE OF TOPIX AND THE PEOPLE BASHING HER AND HER FAMILY. It's sad to know how the PEOPLE in the world can be so cruel and will not be held accountable for running someone and their family in the dirt its called slander and cyberbulling.
where

Mount Pleasant, IA

#9 Jul 14, 2011
where did yoiu read that at?
sosad

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2011
where wrote:
where did yoiu read that at?
I read about this also...it happened in Indiana...so sad...she killed her 3 kids..the dog..set her house on fire...and then killed herself...she posted one last post on topix before she did this.....cyber bullying is a crime!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Cheating and being a prostitute is bad..
Being a nympho can be good and bad too.
resident

Flowery Branch, GA

#12 Jul 14, 2011
openbook wrote:
Now that I have your attention. Stop all of the bashing on here before someone kills themselves or someone else. This site and the people on here have gotten out of hand.
I agree wholeheartedly. This site needs to be shut down or strictly monitored.
concord

Columbia, SC

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Any girls from sauliabury nc on here
For Real

London, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
I will help out all the nymphos i can I love sex myself
shelbi Holloman

Thomson, GA

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Then why do you whiners come here? It sure aint for the news articles. I am sick of the "stop the bashing blah blah blah..." How about just stop reading topix.
That good

Athens, GA

#17 Mar 16, 2015
Anyone from Douglas Ga on line now
stamina

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2015
shelbi Holloman wrote:
Then why do you whiners come here? It sure aint for the news articles. I am sick of the "stop the bashing blah blah blah..." How about just stop reading topix.
I agree with you..the whiners is usally the ones that dont want people to know about the things that they do and hide such as who's husband they are screwing ..so yea, they do want it shut down..lol !
sick of tampa

Douglas, GA

#19 Mar 16, 2015
stamina wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you..the whiners is usally the ones that dont want people to know about the things that they do and hide such as who's husband they are screwing ..so yea, they do want it shut down..lol !
dude you are responding to a post from 2012. What a shitty troll, you suck go read some youtube comments and then try harder. POS retard.
stamina

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2015
sick of tampa wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you are responding to a post from 2012. What a shitty troll, you suck go read some youtube comments and then try harder. POS retard.
Why dont you make me ! I tell you why, YOU CANT..NOW suck it up and go on with your life .your one that thinks everyone bows down to your command...read this..i want bow down to you.NEVER ! AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ! lololol
tampa sucks cock

Douglas, GA

#21 Mar 16, 2015
stamina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you make me ! I tell you why, YOU CANT..NOW suck it up and go on with your life .your one that thinks everyone bows down to your command...read this..i want bow down to you.NEVER ! AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ! lololol
oh look mommy some one responded to my post!1 i win topix yaya!!
stamina

United States

#22 Mar 16, 2015
tampa sucks cock wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look mommy some one responded to my post!1 i win topix yaya!!
Your mama sucked mine. Oh look and so did you. Lololol
stamina

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2015
sick of tampa wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran me off yet? Your whole family as weak as you ? YEP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack and Rhonda Smith 1 hr Tired of it 20
Caution, the only truthful thing you will read ... 5 hr Be the light 1
Two Shootings on Saturday 6 hr lol baby 22
Starting a poll 6 hr lol baby 35
Do tattoo cheapen a woman and make her look lik... (Jun '14) 7 hr N the know 34
Brandi batton porter 10 hr Hazel 3
Another Affair 12 hr Just Heard This 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance