fact checker

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Could one of you mormons or LDS tell the people how many gods are there and where they came from and who is GODS wife. Thank you
frigmuhomid

Douglas, GA

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Who cares which imaginary friend you believe in. I laugh so hard at you fundamentalist believers. Look at what just happened in Libya and Egypt, religious intolerance fueled by zealots with no intention other than causing havoc. You assholes around here wont be happy until there is some kinda "inquisition". Listen I don't care for mormans, but I also don't like frigging muzlims or xtians for that matter. You people get so fired up about some crap you got brainwashed into believeing think for yourselves for once. All this religion is made up by other people long ago to control your mind to the point you would die for it. You have stockholm syndrome, you all should wake the hell up before someone starts burning down shit and causing havoc, is that kinda stupid shit what you want?

But for your original question It is my understanding that if, You live by the doctrine and covenants and follow all the requirements being married in the temple and such that once you die, you will go with your spouse to a new planet where you will basically become like god and repopulate a new world.
fact checker

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
frigmuhomid wrote:
Who cares which imaginary friend you believe in. I laugh so hard at you fundamentalist believers. Look at what just happened in Libya and Egypt, religious intolerance fueled by zealots with no intention other than causing havoc. You assholes around here wont be happy until there is some kinda "inquisition". Listen I don't care for mormans, but I also don't like frigging muzlims or xtians for that matter. You people get so fired up about some crap you got brainwashed into believeing think for yourselves for once. All this religion is made up by other people long ago to control your mind to the point you would die for it. You have stockholm syndrome, you all should wake the hell up before someone starts burning down shit and causing havoc, is that kinda stupid shit what you want?
But for your original question It is my understanding that if, You live by the doctrine and covenants and follow all the requirements being married in the temple and such that once you die, you will go with your spouse to a new planet where you will basically become like god and repopulate a new world.
May the most high will be done.
stoneatyou

Douglas, GA

#4 Sep 12, 2012
fact checker wrote:
<quoted text>
May the most high will be done.
you hope jesus kills the infidel? is that waht your saying?
of course

Douglas, GA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
i dont understand mormons. why cant they drink tea
templedeweller

Douglas, GA

#6 Sep 12, 2012
of course wrote:
i dont understand mormons. why cant they drink tea
they believe that your body is your temple, and tea has caffeine in it. Dosent make alot of sense They eat chocolate which has the same drug in it.
fact checker

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2012
stoneatyou wrote:
<quoted text>
you hope jesus kills the infidel? is that waht your saying?
No its my of not arguing with unbelievers his will shall be done regardless of their views.
Football guy

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Mormans dont drink tea because of tanic acid not caffiene. Fact checker why are u so paranoid or jealous or infatuated with mormans . What is your religion? I mean good lord lay off of the mormans . It's like your some religious nut bully !
Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Sep 13, 2012
There is only one God and you are not him.
Wise Owl

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Sounds like some of you have uncertainties about your religion. Is that why you threw yourself on this band wagon? Nevertheless, you too will be judged one day. But this time by a higher power and the way you portray yourself here and everywhere else will determine where you live for eternity on that judgement day. ;)
fact checker

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Football guy wrote:
Mormans dont drink tea because of tanic acid not caffiene. Fact checker why are u so paranoid or jealous or infatuated with mormans . What is your religion? I mean good lord lay off of the mormans . It's like your some religious nut bully !
I don't have one I follow the bible.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#12 Sep 14, 2012
fact checker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have one I follow the bible.
Simple question, Do you live by the Bible?
fact checker

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question, Do you live by the Bible?
Yes
citizen

Leechburg, PA

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Did any of you just watch Paul Ryan on television. He was explaining that he and Romney believe in 'Nature's God.'
Did anyone else catch this?
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#15 Sep 14, 2012
fact checker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
You are not being truthful. Nobody can live by all the Bible says. Nobody. I can give you more examples than you want to know, but believe me, you or nobody on this Earth lives like the Bible teaches you to do. I will give you one exaple to just to refute what you have claimed. The bible says to Give up everything you own, and that means everything, except the clothes on your body, pick up the cross and follow him. Have you done this? I know not, because you are on a computer. If you want more I can give them, maybe not word for word but several examples, why we can't live strickly by the Word. That is why Jesus came to intercede in our shortcomings, therefore if you lived a perfect life,then you would not need Jesus.
fact checker

United States

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not being truthful. Nobody can live by all the Bible says. Nobody. I can give you more examples than you want to know, but believe me, you or nobody on this Earth lives like the Bible teaches you to do. I will give you one example to just to refute what you have claimed. The bible says to Give up everything you own, and that means everything, except the clothes on your body, pick up the cross and follow him. Have you done this? I know not, because you are on a computer. If you want more I can give them, maybe not word for word but several examples, why we can't live strickly by the Word. That is why Jesus came to intercede in our shortcomings, therefore if you lived a perfect life,then you would not need Jesus.
Lol christ was talking to a rich man that LOVED the things he had. I don't love the things of this world like money cars clothes etc. I am perfect because being a follower of him. I live and follow the things christ followed. Do you know what that is? Can you tell me ANY church that follow the bible? Most of them don't even know the day to worship. They go on sunday. Now look at that word SUN DAY the day of the sun. I am awake many are sleep I try to wake up as many as I can. But the coming of christ is near have you looked at the news lately? That's bible prophecy, no one can do anything about it his will shall be done. Now tell me how you follow christ if you do nothing he does or even told us to do? He said call no man father but the catholics call a man that. They even pray to mary is she GOD? They call her the mother of GOD the creator has no mother. So accept christ and follow his example and if your pastor is saying things that's not what the bible says you make the decision. Let the word of the most high be true and every man a lier.
Just sayin

Commerce, GA

#17 Sep 17, 2012
this is why people do not like high flaunting Christians or anyone who tries to play God. If you worried half as much about getting people into heaven as putting them in hell, you may make something of yourself other than just an average person trying to feel better about yourself.
Really?

Fitzgerald, GA

#19 Sep 17, 2012
frigmuhomid wrote:
Who cares which imaginary friend you believe in. I laugh so hard at you fundamentalist believers. Look at what just happened in Libya and Egypt, religious intolerance fueled by zealots with no intention other than causing havoc. You assholes around here wont be happy until there is some kinda "inquisition". Listen I don't care for mormans, but I also don't like frigging muzlims or xtians for that matter. You people get so fired up about some crap you got brainwashed into believeing think for yourselves for once. All this religion is made up by other people long ago to control your mind to the point you would die for it. You have stockholm syndrome, you all should wake the hell up before someone starts burning down shit and causing havoc, is that kinda stupid shit what you want?

But for your original question It is my understanding that if, You live by the doctrine and covenants and follow all the requirements being married in the temple and such that once you die, you will go with your spouse to a new planet where you will basically become like god and repopulate a new world.
I'll be praying for your soul.
Football guy

Douglas, GA

#20 Sep 18, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
this is why people do not like high flaunting Christians or anyone who tries to play God. If you worried half as much about getting people into heaven as putting them in hell, you may make something of yourself other than just an average person trying to feel better about yourself.
amen again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pave all dirt roads!! (Mar '10) 31 min MorganPendragon 44
Two weeks 20 hr Observer 6
Baymeadows Security Officer 21 hr Mr Jerry 1
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS Sat NoitAll 13
This Officer Perez and this wonderful City of D... (Jul '09) Sat NoitAll 61
she is back Fri Lol baby 8
John Wayne Fri Lol baby 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages