Mobile Home/Trailer for sale. 3bd/2bt...

Mobile Home/Trailer for sale. 3bd/2bth $5000 or best offer.

Posted in the Douglas Forum

HomeforSale

Douglas, GA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
This is a 1986 single wide. It needs work but is liveable. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 fully functioning bathroom and one that needs flooring redone and tub and new toilet installed. Living room and eat in kitchen. ALL flooring (excluding the other bathroom) replaced 2 years ago including the sub-flooring.
Located on big lot in Ambrose. Lot rent $40 a month! Water bill is at most $15 a month!
I don't think the trailer can be moved.
$5,000 or best offer.
Possible owner financing with full offer and LARGE down payment.
Please leave your email address and I will send pictures.
wow

Douglas, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Why do you think that it cant be moved? And what kind of large down payment are you looking for? How much will the payments be?
Interested party

Douglas, GA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
if you will post your email I will send you a private message outside of topix
HomeforSale

Douglas, GA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
wow wrote:
Why do you think that it cant be moved? And what kind of large down payment are you looking for? How much will the payments be?
I just personally think that no older mobile home should be moved. If someone wants to buy it they can move it where ever they'd like :)
As for down payment it's negotiable and the payments would depend on the down payment. We'd obviously want a payment that would fit into the buyers budget.
HomeforSale

Douglas, GA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Interested party wrote:
if you will post your email I will send you a private message outside of topix
[email protected] is the email anyone can contact me with their questions and/or contact info.
Well

Tifton, GA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
are pets allowed
HomeforSale

Douglas, GA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Well wrote:
are pets allowed
Yes to outside pets. And of course if you BUY the home you can put what you want in there lol. If owner finance option then we'd have to discuss what you have.
Well

Tifton, GA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Sent you an email requesting more information.
HomeforSale

Douglas, GA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
All emails replied to.
HomeforSale

Douglas, GA

#12 Feb 22, 2013
SOLD.
Agenda webb

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 1, 2015
Can u send or post a picture of the mobile home inside and out my email is gwendawebb52©gmail.com
one happy gf

Marietta, GA

#15 Jan 22, 2015
dave wrote:
Do you have pictures?
IT'S SOLD.
rebecca_shirley2 6

Anderson, SC

#18 Apr 9, 2015
HomeforSale wrote:
This is a 1986 single wide. It needs work but is liveable. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 fully functioning bathroom and one that needs flooring redone and tub and new toilet installed. Living room and eat in kitchen. ALL flooring (excluding the other bathroom) replaced 2 years ago including the sub-flooring.
Located on big lot in Ambrose. Lot rent $40 a month! Water bill is at most $15 a month!
$5,000 or best offer.
Could u please send me pics very interested
jill

Mansfield, GA

#19 Apr 10, 2015
rebecca_shirley26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could u please send me pics very interested
IT IS SOLD. READ COMMENTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT.
Mobile Mansion Lover

Mansfield, GA

#20 Apr 10, 2015
Does anyone know if this beautiful home is for sale? I got a son looking for a home for his girlfriend. We love the area and his pit bulls are great with kids. I think they are expecting puppies soon if anyone is interested.
Cedric

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 19, 2015
HomeforSale wrote:
$5,000 or best offer.
Where are you located at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is Voting for TRUMP? 1 hr Republicanreform 10
La Taqueria on 441 3 hr Snickers 2
Puppy 3 hr Snickers 2
Josh HaselNUT 9 hr warlockswatching 5
Magistrate Judge Race 15 hr Politico 52
2 white boys gets knockout in black club ( rozay) (Apr '14) 17 hr Backwood Fact 46
awwww 19 hr the real stamina ... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages