First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Heard it has a separate room for the women from the men and I'm looking to see if anyone can give me the price per month and their thought about it if they have joined. Thxs

Since: Jan 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Ok I think that is the name of the new gym in town.
pixie hollow wrote:
Heard it has a separate room for the women from the men and I'm looking to see if anyone can give me the price per month and their thought about it if they have joined. Thxs
omg

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
pixie hollow wrote:
Its 39 for 1 month or if u agree to 3 months its 35 a month. Tanning is included. They do have a family rate for husband wife brothers & sister & also a discount for school members.
well ok

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Mar 19, 2012
is it a 24 hour facility?
Workers

Willacoochee, GA

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Who is working there... just Danny Overstreet or does he have some other people "training"
just sayin

Enfield, IL

#6 Mar 19, 2012
Workers wrote:
Who is working there... just Danny Overstreet or does he have some other people "training"
I have known danny a while. Some one who works out there said danny and his boyfriend run it. The guy who told me said he felt bad about working out in front of homosexuals. Is danny really gay?

Perry, GA

#7 Mar 19, 2012
well ok wrote:
is it a 24 hour facility?
yes
well ok

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Mar 19, 2012
yes he is gay... so what...plenty other gyms to use... is it open 24 hours?
stupid

Moline, IL

#9 Mar 19, 2012
You'd be better off watching out for the straight guys staring at your ass and crotch, just sayin. A lot of guys go to gyms to show off and look at other guys. Closet cases, whatever. Good luck to Danny, proud to see a new business open up in this podunk town. Gay, straight, just WORK OUT and get that body!
seriously

Douglas, GA

#10 Mar 19, 2012
If you have a question regarding the new gym in town you should go see them or call them. Topix is not the place and I can already see this turning into a bash the owner thread....
seriously

Douglas, GA

#11 Mar 19, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known danny a while. Some one who works out there said danny and his boyfriend run it. The guy who told me said he felt bad about working out in front of homosexuals. Is danny really gay?
If he felt bad about it, Why would he join and work out there? Plus,If you really "know" danny then how come you dont know the answer to this question?Danny is a good man. He doesnt need this negativity. The new gym is awesome and you cant beat their prices. THIS IS NOTHING BUT AN ATTEMPT TO START DRAMA, AND RUN SOMEBODIES NAME IN THE DIRT!!!!
gym rat

Sharpsburg, GA

#12 Mar 19, 2012
If u worried about gays I can promise u that I have worked out at every gym in town and can point out plenty of gays at all of em. Better quit being stupid because that shit is everywhere now. U must be worried about yourself being tempted because I sure don't worry about what they do. I know that I'm not and no one is gonna try me. Hell you are probably in the closet yourself
gym rat

Sharpsburg, GA

#13 Mar 19, 2012
By the way danny has some hot little woman running that place. I saw a ring on her finger so some lucky bastard already locker her up
sick just sick

Enfield, IL

#14 Mar 20, 2012
They should have to put better bodies gay gym on sign. Who wants to find this out after they sign a three month contract. The military makes it public so should gyms.
say it aint so

Douglas, GA

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Very nice gym. I'm not going there to screw.
Response to Idiot

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2012
sick just sick wrote:
They should have to put better bodies gay gym on sign. Who wants to find this out after they sign a three month contract. The military makes it public so should gyms.
I am glad you do not have the guts to put your real name because anyone who knows you would be ashamed to admit it. You probably even call yourself a Christian.
Secluded

Willacoochee, GA

#17 Mar 22, 2012
Maybe all those that were going to Anytime have moved membership here so they can be a little more secluded with their "affairs".
blah

Fitzgerald, GA

#18 Mar 22, 2012
Haha and I heard Rhonda Peavy or Rhonda Davis (what ever she is going by) works there now.
Moving on

Willacoochee, GA

#19 Mar 22, 2012
I thought she was at 93.5 radio station. She needed new territory.
ummm

Douglas, GA

#20 Mar 22, 2012
i juss started there today iyts a nice gym and danny is very nice hellloo thisa is 2012 if u dont like that way he is then juss look sumplace else and stop saying ne3gative things he actuallly encourages me to be there,,,, nice gym... i recommend....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady Causing issues about Price Matching at Wal... 1 hr consumer 2
Welcome Douglas Signs are Junk 4 hr city skeptic 5
southern slang expressions (Jul '12) 4 hr amen 55
Tutoring Services 5 hr Tchr 1
Christmas Lights 2014 11 hr no name 4
Douglas sub-contracts out Water Department 12 hr On Scene 9
Walmart Customer NO Service 13 hr Shopoholic 45
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web