CCSO arrest wrong people for bank rob...

CCSO arrest wrong people for bank robbery. Treat suspects like animals.

Posted in the Douglas Forum

concerned citizen

Perry, GA

#1 May 13, 2011
So how about the Coffee County Sherriffs dep. arresting the Wrong people and roughing them up pretty badly (Busted the mans head on the police car) for the recent bank robberry in Douglas! They even made his wife ride in the back of the car with the drug dog and traumatized their young child with the incident! They soon found out they had the wrong people. How long are we going to let them run wild, answer to no one and do whatever they want,It has to stop! I say we clean house. They are incompetant! They didnt even apologize about it! Daniel Paulk led the raid!I just wish they could actually get something right for once! Whos in control here? Its not Jerry Pope! His lack of experience in this field shows!
whatever

Mount Morris, MI

#2 May 13, 2011
U failed to mention that they went to jail for marijuana. sounds like the child was traumatized already! the k9 car had a seat separated from the dog cage. Soooo if ur gonna start shit, make sure that u tell the whole story. the ccso did the right thing.... Drugs are illeagal!
concerned citizen

Perry, GA

#3 May 13, 2011
Yeah but they initially arrested them for robbery! They were wrong. and drugs are illegal, i agree. Do you have to rough someone up though? i dont see why? seems a bit much. just sayin
Lizzy

Kathleen, GA

#4 May 13, 2011
People should not be in jail for marijuana...children are not in any harm if their parents smoke a little pot here and there.....and no cop should rough anybody up.
concerned citizen

Perry, GA

#5 May 13, 2011
I just think that if you would like credit for being right, you must also assume the responsibility of being wrong! Were the suspects arrested for robbery? Yes. Did they rob anything? No. Were they arrested also for Marijauna? "Whatever" says they were. Were they looking for marijauna? No. Then why take the credit for marijauna but not take the blame for being WRONG on the robbery arrest? It makes no sense. They just want to look good even when they know they screwed up! If you screw up, ADMIT IT! Dont people deserve better? Besides, we are the ones paying their salary.
GHOSTBUSTER

Douglas, GA

#6 May 13, 2011
i believe that MR. STRONG COFFEE said that the ccso had nothing to do within the city. there was a question back on a post about ccso and all the unsolved murders in the city and county . MR. STRONG COFFEE the ccso has nothing to do with the city . if any body happens to see MR. STRONG COFFEE tell him about the ccso making the wrong arrest please. more than likely ccso planted the dope on the man to cover there sorry assssss.
justice

Gainesville, GA

#7 May 13, 2011
The pictures at the bank security were almost identical to the man arrested. Even employees at the bank identified the man from pictures as being the suspect. After the FBI took over and done their investigation they had to let the suspect go for lack of evidence. Now I don't know about the rest about the beating the man up{but would be willing to bet it's a lie] and the child being tramatized being in the car, that is not what they wanted to do, tramatize a child. You smart azz internet lawyers should open an office for people being mistreated by LE especially CCSO. And to the one that said it was ok for parents to have a little pot to smoke in their house, WRONG, this is not Californa. So you are a fine example of it's ok if I want to do it. Just don't get caught, or you will get free housing also. All this talk behind a fake name of accusing wrong doing, why not grow a set and press charges. If you have proof, bring it to the public in real form not idle gossip,and not because you have a problem with the law.
native citizen

Carrollton, GA

#8 May 13, 2011
REDBIRD2

Grinnell, IA

#9 May 13, 2011
I was told the wife/girlfriend was not there but was shown the video and said it looked like whoever they arrested.As we all know sometime eye witnesses are often wrong.Heck when I saw the picture I thought it could be someone i knew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Batten 4 hr Melissa 91
Ashlee E 5 hr HoneyBooBoo 2
Joe lott 6 hr really 2
matt is back in dixie (Aug '15) 11 hr curious 8
Dewey Hayes arrested? (Jun '17) 15 hr Henry123 49
Kiss and Tail 16 hr smack down 3
fetish (Feb '17) Fri Juju2 49

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance