Coffee Farm Bureau
SallyJessieRapha el

Moultrie, GA

#61 May 26, 2010
sweet thang wrote:
Someone said phillip J. that work there got fire as well as Hal Mc. the president .Does anyone know why they did?As far as the girls at the front desk if you will do your research you will see there nothing but worn out whores. So what do you expect out of them?
Why don't you call Phillip and Hal and ask them? The young ladies at the front desk are very nice, polite and professional. It sounds as though the little green jealousy monster has gotten the best of you. Don't be hatin' on people who obviously have more morals than you.

Since: May 10

Gainesville, GA

#62 May 26, 2010
SallyJessieRaphael wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call Phillip and Hal and ask them? The young ladies at the front desk are very nice, polite and professional. It sounds as though the little green jealousy monster has gotten the best of you. Don't be hatin' on people who obviously have more morals than you.
Dear God in Heaven! You must be joking! Those folks can't even spell "morals" much less actually have some!
SallyJessieRapha el

Moultrie, GA

#63 May 26, 2010
SlashPine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God in Heaven! You must be joking! Those folks can't even spell "morals" much less actually have some!
Yo' own back do' needs some seer'us sweeping 'round. Coming on a public forum trashing others. Dear God in Heaven! You must be joking! One of 'em stole yo man and you're trying to get even. Lawdy, how trashy.
Iknow

Kittanning, PA

#64 May 27, 2010
Old Coffee for Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it wouldn't take very long for some idiot to start telling lies and trying to cause some strife. These young ladies are true Southern Belles who act like ladies, and I resent the lies you are spewing out of your retarded brain. The only worn out whore apparently is you! Girls, don't pay this retarded idiot any attention, she is just jealous and is obviously a Yankee, NOT a SOUTHERN BELLE!
Maybe you should go to a meeting up there you would know . I know but i aint tell -it will come out on washday
hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuu mmmmmm

Flowery Branch, GA

#65 May 27, 2010
SallyJessieRaphael wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' own back do' needs some seer'us sweeping 'round. Coming on a public forum trashing others. Dear God in Heaven! You must be joking! One of 'em stole yo man and you're trying to get even. Lawdy, how trashy.
Are you a wigger you sound like a wigger the way your trying to sound .

“Yeah, I'm a REBEL!”

Since: Feb 10

Douglas

#66 May 27, 2010
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you should go to a meeting up there you would know . I know but i aint tell -it will come out on washday
So will the CRAP in your drawers!...LEAVE MY SOUTHERN BELLE"S ALONE!
Reply to Shadow

Leechburg, PA

#67 May 27, 2010
Shadow wrote:
I'd heard about both of them being let go last week. Not told why.
Did you know the incident that they are getting all wadded up about happened a year ago?
My Reply

Leechburg, PA

#68 May 27, 2010
sweet thang wrote:
Someone said phillip J. that work there got fire as well as Hal Mc. the president .Does anyone know why they did?As far as the girls at the front desk if you will do your research you will see there nothing but worn out whores. So what do you expect out of them?
From what I can understand, LEGALLY, understand I said LEGALLY, Hal McCallum is still president of Farm Bureau in Coffee County. He couldn't be fired because he did not get paid! He walked out of a meeting because he did not feel things were being done fairly. After walking out he was ILLEGALLY voted out. Let me repeat, ILLEGALLY voted out.
All the uproar was about a female agent and had nothing to do with the girls in the front. The incident that caused the uproar happened a year ago. Why did it take the insulted party a year to get upset about it?
test

Odessa, FL

#70 May 27, 2010
test
Anonymous

Gray, GA

#71 May 27, 2010
did hugh s break his wifes arm an then keep the nusery at church
Ballyhoo

Moultrie, GA

#72 May 27, 2010
Who is Hugh S?
just sayin

Kittanning, PA

#73 May 27, 2010
Exactly. He doesn't sound very nice.
Strata

Moultrie, GA

#74 May 27, 2010
Whoever he is, I don't think I want to know him!
Suzy B

Kathleen, GA

#75 May 27, 2010
I think it's quiet Silly for someone to say the ladies that work there would flirt with your man be thankful someone else was nice to your honey believe me if you left with him and If he likes you He did something nice for you it's that simple. Everyone needs a ego boost anyway it harmless. I know one of these young ladies you are speaking of and I think she's a good country girl that is happy she's alive and has a job to take care of her girl. She loves her job. I'm sure she doesn't want your man so settle down. I work in customer service as well and being a southern girl I have always use terms of endearment and some say I'm flirt but I'm truly not.

Since: May 10

Gainesville, GA

#76 May 27, 2010
My Reply wrote:
<quoted text>From what I can understand, LEGALLY, understand I said LEGALLY, Hal McCallum is still president of Farm Bureau in Coffee County. He couldn't be fired because he did not get paid! He walked out of a meeting because he did not feel things were being done fairly. After walking out he was ILLEGALLY voted out. Let me repeat, ILLEGALLY voted out.
All the uproar was about a female agent and had nothing to do with the girls in the front. The incident that caused the uproar happened a year ago. Why did it take the insulted party a year to get upset about it?
So, it is all about timing. The length of time since the event happened means it is OK for someone to be mistreated. That means that if someone is murdered today and it is not discovered until a year later then the person responsible should go unpunished! Wow, what a revelation! Glad you cleared that up!
agman

Leechburg, PA

#77 May 28, 2010
if this was a case of being mistreated yea, but it wasnt an the ones involved know this better than anyone. the only revelation is some of you are being judges an the word is vengence is his not yours

“Yeah, I'm a REBEL!”

Since: Feb 10

Douglas

#78 May 28, 2010
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you should go to a meeting up there you would know . I know but i aint tell -it will come out on washday
IKnow, I would like to apologize for my remark that I made concerning this post....I was out of line and had NO right to make it to you. I was uninformed about the meeting and spoke out of turn. My only concern was the disrespect that the nice ladies at the front desk have been getting. I still believe that they are True Soutnern Belles in every way! Wish all places of business had girls like that greeting their customers. It would make the world a much better place. Again.....I'm sorry for the remark I made about your post. Please forgive me......Sincerly....O/C
agman

Leechburg, PA

#79 May 28, 2010
yea this is nothing to do with the girls up front they are very polite and professional
hmmmm

Waterloo, Canada

#80 May 28, 2010
I'm nice and friendly and work in a professional office environment. However, I don't call not one single man honey,baby,darlin, its unprofessional and trashy. There's a difference in southern hospitality, and just taking it to far!
My Reply

Leechburg, PA

#81 May 28, 2010
SlashPine wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is all about timing. The length of time since the event happened means it is OK for someone to be mistreated. That means that if someone is murdered today and it is not discovered until a year later then the person responsible should go unpunished! Wow, what a revelation! Glad you cleared that up!
I am not going to argue, just stating what I understand happened. The incident that caused the uproar at FB was known about at the time of the incident. The complaining party just decided she didn't like it a year later. All of this had nothing to do with the girls in the front, just between three agents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rural want to be paparazzi 10 hr getting what you ... 2
Model from Douglas, GA (Sep '12) 12 hr chevy 2016 192
cable out? 14 hr Carol 4
karma 18 hr skynnard 4
Stupid me!!! Tue Enough- 1
What's boardwalk circle, douglas ga? Tue Curiousbf 3
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) Tue YAS 455

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance