expressions

Moultrie, GA

#121 Feb 2, 2012
Maybe all yall talking trash is in it for Pope. and hope he looses his ass this time and all is fair
Jolly Roger

Flowery Branch, GA

#122 Feb 2, 2012
I know another fact....... He sold scheduled controlled medications to informants without a valid prescription on video tape. SEVEN TIMES. Thant's a fact.
Fogo

Hahira, GA

#123 Feb 2, 2012
Let him alone.
crazy

United States

#124 Feb 2, 2012
So what if he did he let a chicken fight happen that he was probably at then say in the paper that there wa no evidence of one. Shit. Guess he needed the chicken fighter votes this time
Beejay

Charlotte, NC

#125 Feb 2, 2012
I don't believe a word of the trash that has been posted on this forum about Brad or the Mobley's. The good remarks are all true. I have known Brad since he was a tiny fellow, and have known his family a loooooong time, they are all good, generous, and helpful people. Nope this trash won't fly nor this dog hunt for me! You need to find another bone to gnaw on!!!!
The Mobleys

Mount Pleasant, IA

#126 Feb 2, 2012
Jolly Roger wrote:
I know another fact....... He sold scheduled controlled medications to informants without a valid prescription on video tape. SEVEN TIMES. Thant's a fact.
Honey it sound like you need to come by our house and chat with us ,so you can get your facts straight !Thanks !
Just me

Broxton, GA

#127 Feb 3, 2012
Yeah..I will miss them if they dont reopen.I really dont wanna have to do business any other place.I have a Non narcotic med script...With legal refills..and It is 90 bucks at Walmart...15 at Brads..Need I say more.Love love love my Neighborhood Pharmacy that doesnt rip you a new one on every script.like most othere places do.
Ben

Stockbridge, GA

#128 Feb 3, 2012
Jolly Roger wrote:
Dumbass!!
Ben

Stockbridge, GA

#129 Feb 3, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass!!
I am referring to you "Jolly Roger".
BUSTAYOUBUBBLE

Barnwell, SC

#130 Feb 3, 2012
school in session wrote:
In effort to educate some people, prescription painkillers alone killed over 15000 people 3report yrs ago & I would bet my life that number has only gone up! If you think back door pharmacists, pill mills &I unethical drs don't have a lot to do with these deaths you are clearly living in fantasy land where denial is distributed as freely at some of these good ole boy medical providers in this county hand out pills! Wake up people! If you have ever seen the pain an addict goes through and if the indescribable pain on a childs face when mama or daddy go to jail or rehab or leave home to chase a high....or worse land themselves on a cold slab in a morgue because prescription drugs were not that bad then sit down shut your mouth and be greatful law enforcement is doing their job! It doesn't matter who your family is or how much money and land you own if you take part in enabeling someone elses addiction you deserve the consequences! No go spread the word!
You say they're doing their job???!!!! They bust people who legitimately try to help people and yet there's damn drug dealers on every corner in Douglas!!! It's all a FRICKIN' racket!!! The law, Uncle Scam, you name it anything that's part of the gov't is just one big mafia corporation RACKET!! One big money makin' machine, that'sit in a nut shell. Government puts people in jail for the same things they themselves are guilty of! You ever watch the news? There's not a day that goes by that some gov't official, law enforcement officials or some TRUSTED gov't employee somewhere doesn't get BUSTED! The cleanup should start from the INSIDE out. But duhhhhh, we'd have to build more prisons then!
BUSTAYOUBUBBLE

Barnwell, SC

#131 Feb 3, 2012
get your facts right wrote:
<quoted text>
all deaths...murder cases...in every county in GA must be turned over the the GBI for investigation. Not the local LE. I can't imagine what the family of a murder victim goes through but blaming county law enforcement for unsloved murder is like getting mad at the flash foods cashier that gas prices went up over night.
Get real dude. Thirty forty years of unsolved murders? BS! You must not watch much tv. Like Law And Order and such. There are some places in this country that actually have folks with an IQ of over 60 that have enough sense and enough training to actually solve a murder. It's like the Keystone Cops around here....a pure JOKE!!!
BUSTAYOUBUBBLE

Barnwell, SC

#132 Feb 3, 2012
Meyou wrote:
Thank You. if you do the crime you need to pay friend or no friend
Yeah right, if everybody was in jail that committed a crime ther wouldn't be but about 30 or 40 people walking the streets.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#133 Feb 3, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they arrested, detained or advised of their rights? For an "audit" one is not arrested and advised of their rights under the 5th Amendment to the USC. Conversely, they are for a criminal investigation.
Interesting that the defender did not respond. Maybe the 'help' was to clear a guilty conscience.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#134 Feb 3, 2012
BUSTAYOUBUBBLE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, if everybody was in jail that committed a crime ther wouldn't be but about 30 or 40 people walking the streets.
Legit!
MARK AND ROSE MCKINNON

Omega, GA

#135 Feb 3, 2012
I LOVE THE MOBLEYS THEY ARE EXCELLENT FOLKS!!! THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO MY FAMILY CONSULTING BOUT MIXING MEDS THAT MAY BE DANGEROUS TO THE HUMAN BODY. BESIDES BEING WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE, EXCEPT DRUG DEALERS OR ADDICTS! I'VE PERSONALLY WITNESSED MR. CLIFF MOBLEY RUN FOLKS OUTTA HIS PLACE OF BUSINESS WANTIN NARCOTIC MEDS WITHOUT A SCRIPT, I MEAN TO THE POINT WHERE HE HAD TO GET UGLY AND THREATEN TO CALL THE LAW ENFORCEMENT. MR. BRAD MOBLEY ACTUALLY OPENED HIS PLACE OF BUSINESS FOR MY HUSBAND AFTER HOURS ON WEEKEND EVE. MY HUSBAND HAD A HEART ATTACK AND WAS GIVEN A SCRIPT WHEN WE LEFT THE HOSPITAL OUTTA TOWN. BRAD KNEW WE HAD ALWAYS DONE BUSINESS WITH THE MOBLEYS AND WAS SO CONSIDERENT-NO, THIS WAS NOT NARCOTIC DRUGS EITHER IT WAS BLOOD CLOTTING AND BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS---JES THANKS FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE WONDERING MINDS==THANK YOU AND THE ONES THAT HAVE DISTURBED THE MOBLEYS, I HOPE THE DAY NEVER COMES THAT YOU WILL NEED THE MOBLEYS!!! MANY THANKS TO YOU THE MOBLEYS AND YOUR EMPLOYEES YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO NOT JES MY FAMILY~
razorback

Omega, GA

#136 Feb 3, 2012
if i was mr. michael leslie i would be scarrrriiiddd! he thinks he is mr. robo cop and is indespensible. i bet he doesn't get any sleep at night. whatta guy he is he sent his wife to afghanistan while he stayed home and played mr. housewife, whatta man!!! regardless his wife done her mission and made up with mr. robo cop's best friend and divorced mr. robo cop and married his best friend. that's what you get when you are chicken crap and send your wife to duty in afghanistan. mr. robo cop has NO friends and will probly loose his job after this...haha i bet he won't be so nosey at the mobleys no more jes cause they have more than he does. for mr. robo cop's info brad inherited 9 yes 9 million dollars from his grandma. MR. ROBO COP YOU CAN ACCUMULATE WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY!!! maybe you can comprehend and so sorry you are so miserable,,,
whatdahell

Fitzgerald, GA

#137 Feb 3, 2012
razorback wrote:
if i was mr. michael leslie i would be scarrrriiiddd! he thinks he is mr. robo cop and is indespensible. i bet he doesn't get any sleep at night. whatta guy he is he sent his wife to afghanistan while he stayed home and played mr. housewife, whatta man!!! regardless his wife done her mission and made up with mr. robo cop's best friend and divorced mr. robo cop and married his best friend. that's what you get when you are chicken crap and send your wife to duty in afghanistan. mr. robo cop has NO friends and will probly loose his job after this...haha i bet he won't be so nosey at the mobleys no more jes cause they have more than he does. for mr. robo cop's info brad inherited 9 yes 9 million dollars from his grandma. MR. ROBO COP YOU CAN ACCUMULATE WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY!!! maybe you can comprehend and so sorry you are so miserable,,,
What da HELL has this got to do with this thread???????, you must have wrote the manuel on STUPID!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#138 Feb 3, 2012
lmao! It's really cool of Mr. M to protect his business. Anybody with that much invested should if they have so much. Right? Right! People can be so dumb. If you ask a stupid question, you are likely to get a stupid answer. Rule number 13 learned in life when you are a child. That is where the stupid answers come in at.
razorback

Omega, GA

#139 Feb 3, 2012
no thank you, he was the investigator that set all this up! you must be the manual yourself~callin someone stupid, you are a fine one!!! you must be mad i called mr. robo cop out-haha BIG DUMMY
WALB NEWS

Valdosta, GA

#140 Feb 3, 2012
DOUGLAS, GA - A father and son who operate drug stores in Coffee County were both arrested for selling prescription drugs to people who did not have a prescription for those drugs.

The arrests were made Wednesday in Douglas and Broxton.

The Coffee County Sheriff's Office issued this statement Friday morning–

Douglas Police Department Drug Unit, the Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration Diversion Division executed search warrants at Mobley's Discount Pharmacy in Douglas, GA and Save More Drugs in Broxton, GA.

Cliff Mobley and Brad Mobley were each arrested without incident.

The search warrants were the result of an investigation in which both pharmacies had sold scheduled controlled substances without prescriptions to confidential informants over a two and one – half year period.

More specifically, both Mobley's Discount Pharmacy and Save More Drugs sold anti-depressants, appetite suppressive meds and pain killers to persons who did not have valid prescriptions from a physician.

The Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency and DEA Diversion uncovered multiple violations with both pharmacies, violations that are still being investigated.

Due to the violations, both pharmacists immediately surrendered their DEA permits. In addition, over 500,000 scheduled controlled substances were seized from both pharmacies.

Mobley's Discount Pharmacy and Save More Drugs can still operate and function as pharmacies, pending further review of this case and the consequences concerning their licenses; however, neither pharmacy can fill any prescriptions for scheduled controlled substances as defined by law until further notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol on memorial day 2 hr stamina 4
18-25 single women 3 hr corey1991 1
Chad Roberts!! (Jul '14) 6 hr Green acres finest 7
School Uniforms 7 hr Gun Runner 68
Blake Wright 8 hr knows all 6
County Comm Fruad 10 hr Just Keep Calm 5
Dairy Queen 10 hr Just Keep Calm 3
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE