Broxton Pharmacr
spin control

Atlanta, GA

#81 Feb 1, 2012
The Mobleys wrote:
Oh Yeah...there were only two pharmacy's involved Mobley's and Sav-mor..that is the only two ..like I said I am a Mobley so I think I know the entire story of today.Feel free to call us at home if you have any questions. We will be glad to talk to you. Or better yet just stop by our house ask us face to face. Either way will be just fine with us. Mobleys has been in business since 1968..this ain't our first audit. DEA website may better help you understand the laws dealing with a pharmacy.Thanks ! and AGAIN we are home if you want to ask question or just chat.
I wish you and your family the best of luck!
Discouraged

Adel, GA

#82 Feb 1, 2012
Brad is a great man! He has helped my family and myself on countless occasions. I wonder how many of you bashing him have gone to him with a prescription but didn't have the money right then and there and you said you would pay him on pay day, but never returned. I know many who have.. Anyone who cares that much about the community they live and work for, should be prayed for every night. I hope that all works out for him and his entire family.
ccsoSUCKS

Alma, GA

#83 Feb 1, 2012
Brad keep ur head up! They tried before and it didn't get them anywhere! Coffee co needs to check their own records of where their stash of drugs....oooops, Yes I did!
duh

Douglas, GA

#84 Feb 1, 2012
Why is law still at drugstore in Broxton?
XOXOXO

United States

#85 Feb 1, 2012
dude you're so right......soooo right
Right on wrote:
Its election People!!!! He wants to be on the front page of the coffee county enterprise !! Why have we had seen any meth lad busts in coffee on the front page in four years? WHY!!
just saying

Carrollton, GA

#86 Feb 1, 2012
i love mobleys best drug store in town.they need to leave them alone.good people.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#87 Feb 1, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me there stardust? So you are saying that businesses don't report their cash earnings? Is the IRS and paying taxes why you think a small town pharmacist wouldn't make an illegal profit? I'm not sure I follow your logic?? Sorry I guess my mind is too small??
I am just saying, most that I have worked for don't.

Location hidden

#88 Feb 1, 2012
Not all but most!
The Mobleys

Mount Pleasant, IA

#89 Feb 1, 2012
The law is still in broxton beacause it takes a lot of time to print and run reports when you fill 400 scripts a day.. That is why ! We are not still there or in the Douglas store. Only the DEA , they will be there for several days. When dealing with Pharmacy Laws there are a lot of records and other stuff to deal with. First of all, Today all they are doing is counting all the drugs in the store and collecting records to match them. I'm sorry but that tskes a lot of time to count every pill that is carried in a pharmacy. And yes if you have every filled a script there they have all your records and information..they use this to help them bust street drug dealers too. But all can rest assured Brad and Cliff home not in the store with them. They have been released to go home. No charges have been filed..that will take place later on if they think they have a case against us.
Please go to the DEA wedsite and all the pharmacy laws are there for you to read for yourself. Why bash my family when you don't know the truth and I know you don't..I was there ...I know the truth ! And Brad has never been busted before,and they have never tried too. He closed the Nicholls Pharmacy due to family problems and divorce. It was nothing to do with his conduct in the pharmacy.Just please come to our face if you have concerns or questions about us. We will gladly answer you and then you will have all the facts straight from the horses mouth. Your getting it now,but that must not be enough..So face to face would be much better and clear your mind so you can rest much better.
The Mobleys

Mount Pleasant, IA

#90 Feb 1, 2012
They both thank each and every one of you for your business. And to all the people on here who has said great things about us..We thank you very much! And remember folks Do unto other as you want them to do unto you.
The Mobleys

Mount Pleasant, IA

#91 Feb 1, 2012
stardust4u wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just saying, most that I have worked for don't.
I assure you all our money has been made legal and reported to the IRS. We don't have a 4 million dollar a year business by telling lies.We earned every dime of it and went to college 7 years to get it. We have to show each script number and the amount of it to the DEA and IRS. When dealing with medication, records have to be kept correctly and there is no way to hide anything. I mean come on folks we are issued our permits thur the STATE of GEORGIA. How do you hide from records.
The Mobleys

Mount Pleasant, IA

#92 Feb 1, 2012
keep trying wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't his daddys pharmacy in Douglas robbed about the time an investigation started in 09? I guess robbery would make it hard for the DEA to do an audit of controled drugs! I don't know if the robbery comment was really true...im just sayin...
They was no robbery..just a rumor.
The Mobleys

Mount Pleasant, IA

#93 Feb 1, 2012
Debi wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!!!!!!!!!!
CCSO has never had us in the past..not sure where your getting your information. But it must not be a good source. Stop by anytime and we will be glad to tell you the truth.
Bennie Spires

United States

#94 Feb 1, 2012
Wishing Brad & Cliff the best, You are both good people and have helped many people in this county who could not help themselves. May God bless you & protect you both & your staff during this difficult time. Hope to see you both back open soon.
Sincerly, Your friend
Bennie Spires

Location hidden

#95 Feb 2, 2012
Well the employer I had before, for 14 years, I talked with him for a while tonight. Actually we screamed a lot but anyways, it felt good to let him know exactly how much of a fraud, fake, back stabber he was! I hope people pray for him.:) He realllllly deserves the prayers. Specially for all he has cheated.
God it is good to me!:) I may not make the money he makes but mine is honest. I know where it comes from and where it goes, file my taxes, vote and my license are valid. I can sleep during the day just fine!:)
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#96 Feb 2, 2012
The Mobleys wrote:
<quoted text>
CCSO has never had us in the past..not sure where your getting your information. But it must not be a good source. Stop by anytime and we will be glad to tell you the truth.
Were they arrested, detained or advised of their rights? For an "audit" one is not arrested and advised of their rights under the 5th Amendment to the USC. Conversely, they are for a criminal investigation.
AND WHAT

Donnellson, IA

#97 Feb 2, 2012
stardust4u wrote:
Well the employer I had before, for 14 years, I talked with him for a while tonight. Actually we screamed a lot but anyways, it felt good to let him know exactly how much of a fraud, fake, back stabber he was! I hope people pray for him.:) He realllllly deserves the prayers. Specially for all he has cheated.
God it is good to me!:) I may not make the money he makes but mine is honest. I know where it comes from and where it goes, file my taxes, vote and my license are valid. I can sleep during the day just fine!:)
. And what does this have to do with BRAD OR THE MOBLEYS?,,,when i heard this story ,i said i belive some in the store started this because one of the shes,got mad bout something,star dust, reading on here you ve done everything and been every where ,keep ur dusty big nose out of it ,why try to stir up more trouble,THE MOBLEYS are good people,when inneed of a friend their there,go dust ur self some where els,,and what.
Thxs to the family

Andrews, TX

#98 Feb 2, 2012
To the person from the Mobley family.. Thxs for putting the right information out there for us. So sad that ppl love to run their mouth about crap they know nothing about.. Hope to see you all soon.
P.S. Question and it might be dumb, but since it is under sudit it means we have to go to another drug store to get our refills or what? I haven't never dealt with this before so didn't know.. Sorry to ask
Just me

Broxton, GA

#99 Feb 2, 2012
The Mobleys wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be so glad when this is over and I hope you reopen...I dont wanna go to any other pharm.Its either Mobleys or Bradsa for me.Lots o support sent your way....Brads has the sweetest workers..

Location hidden

#100 Feb 2, 2012
AND WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>. And what does this have to do with BRAD OR THE MOBLEYS?,,,when i heard this story ,i said i belive some in the store started this because one of the shes,got mad bout something,star dust, reading on here you ve done everything and been every where ,keep ur dusty big nose out of it ,why try to stir up more trouble,THE MOBLEYS are good people,when inneed of a friend their there,go dust ur self some where els,,and what.
Whatever and I think I will.lol Good luck Chuck.lol I've only sat back and read what you all already know so what I see is what others are reading in to as well. Just sayin. I actually have a few places I have never been so your advice sounds lovely to me.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Running Scared Rick Allen? 1 hr Lukin4Rick 8
Still Waters 2 hr aliceinwonderland 54
How to handle a stalker 101 15 hr Trolling 24
Why are so many teens proud to be gay? (Nov '09) Sat Really 384
News Five arrested on drug charges in Douglas (Apr '15) Feb 16 Trolling 19
Happy Valentine's Feb 14 Kane 2
Premium waters Feb 14 Debbie C 6

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance