rated number one

United States

#21 May 14, 2011
hmmm wrote:
My daddy used to he didn't like him..cause he said he's a real tailwhole..
"tailwhole" isn't the word dear. More like an arrogant wanna-be prick. He's a 7 foot tall royal smart ass with a shoulder shrugging problem. A Christian he claims to be, I really hate to see the restaurant going the way it is because it wasn't once that way.
hungryman

United States

#22 May 14, 2011
I've been 3 times since it opened. With each visit- I liked it less. The last visit the table had crumbs all over it- we had to ask for it to be wiped. Our waiter looked hungover & disheveled. The food fair. Haven't been back.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 May 14, 2011
u no it wrote:
<quoted text>well pack your rags an get the hell outta here you dork
HAHA

Location hidden

#24 May 14, 2011
hungryman wrote:
I've been 3 times since it opened. With each visit- I liked it less. The last visit the table had crumbs all over it- we had to ask for it to be wiped. Our waiter looked hungover & disheveled. The food fair. Haven't been back.
Strange, our table was a mess when we sat down this last visit too. We enjoyed the food but yeah, that was pretty gross.
douglas guy

Gainesville, GA

#25 May 14, 2011
My wife and I went in today. The service was terrible. Took 20 minutes to get a drink, I was given the wrong food (which they did pick up on and correct it themselves)and the waitress acted like she had little idea about her duties and even spilled tea on the table when refilling a tea glass. Most of the attention was given to several men and a few women at the bar, and the staff acted like they couldn't be bothered by ordinary customers
Bright idea

Adel, GA

#26 May 14, 2011
Okay, I know this is a crazy idea, but here goes:

If you don't like it, quit your b!tching & don't go there.

If you enjoy the place, then keep going & don't worry about those folks who can't ever be pleased.
ohno

United States

#27 May 15, 2011
I asked yesterday if it was still owned by. SL, no answer yet!
My opinion

United States

#28 May 15, 2011
No..S does not own F C anymore. I've not been in 6 weeks or so. I'll go soon & post my opinion. Since S no longer owns perhaps F C has changed.??? I'll see & let yall know.
Wrong Place

Ford City, PA

#29 May 15, 2011
douglas guy wrote:
My wife and I went in today. The service was terrible. Took 20 minutes to get a drink, I was given the wrong food (which they did pick up on and correct it themselves)and the waitress acted like she had little idea about her duties and even spilled tea on the table when refilling a tea glass. Most of the attention was given to several men and a few women at the bar, and the staff acted like they couldn't be bothered by ordinary customers
Get your facts straight there is no bar in FC. Just a place where you can pick up your ice cream and there are no seats there to sit at and eat. You are talking about the wrong place.

Location hidden

#30 May 15, 2011
Wrong Place wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight there is no bar in FC. Just a place where you can pick up your ice cream and there are no seats there to sit at and eat. You are talking about the wrong place.
LOOOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#31 May 15, 2011
No SL don't own it his daughter and son in law do
wondering

Moultrie, GA

#32 May 15, 2011
Been there three times and they struck out. Too salty, too slow, not good service.
citizen

United States

#33 May 15, 2011
ive been there 4 times...sucked more & more every time i went. the 1st time was ok but the service sucked. the last 3 times we couldnt get our drinks refilled, our order was wrong & the waitress were very rude if we asked for anything.i know for a fact that 2 of the waitresses does drugs. went 2 school with both of them. theyre always high. fc does have a great hamburger but i can get that from lots of places for less. i wont be back to fc. a oh yea, we do have a great steak house, actually 2. djs & fern bank.
FC -matt

Fernandina Beach, FL

#34 May 15, 2011
i think the foods great and fantastic somtimes the service isint the best but when it is always great anywhere you go all the time FC is a great family restraunt and as a server there i can tell you were willing to do whatever we can to make u happpy if it costs us a bad night or we have to bite the dollar and all u ppl sayin stuff about ppl not bein christians there well everyone may not be but david knight the owner trys to set the example everyday at work and if he hears cussing or anything inapropriate u better believe he will be sayin somthing to them the pointis were all just regular people tryin to make a livin and i was a server there untill recently and if u think its easy serving ungreatful customers well be our guess and take our place but to the good customers its nice to have ppl that appreciate our bussiness and also to the bad ones there goin to serve u will a smile on there faces hopin u leave satisfied
What

United States

#35 May 15, 2011
FC -matt wrote:
i think the foods great and fantastic somtimes the service isint the best but when it is always great anywhere you go all the time FC is a great family restraunt and as a server there i can tell you were willing to do whatever we can to make u happpy if it costs us a bad night or we have to bite the dollar and all u ppl sayin stuff about ppl not bein christians there well everyone may not be but david knight the owner trys to set the example everyday at work and if he hears cussing or anything inapropriate u better believe he will be sayin somthing to them the pointis were all just regular people tryin to make a livin and i was a server there untill recently and if u think its easy serving ungreatful customers well be our guess and take our place but to the good customers its nice to have ppl that appreciate our bussiness and also to the bad ones there goin to serve u will a smile on there faces hopin u leave satisfied
Jesus Tapdancing Christ! Have you ever heard of punctuation? It's not just for making smiley faces!
Cowboy

Kittanning, PA

#36 May 15, 2011
Flyin' Cowboy has great food EVERYTIME! If you had a bad meal, tell them and they are cool enuff to give it to you free or at least apologize. Great food & service!!!!!! Want basd service? go to Ruby Tuesdays.. hehe
absolut opinion

Adel, GA

#37 May 15, 2011
i agree with ughh.
now jump all over me and tell me to get the hell out of yalls town=]
oh btw, there is a restaraunt going towards McRae called Cedar Lane Supper Club,
better food. cheaper, better servie as compared to flying cowboys 14 ounce stay for 17 bucks you can get a 22 ounce steak for 14.50=]
dumbass

United States

#38 May 15, 2011
justpeekingin wrote:
No SL don't own it his daughter and son in law do
Get your facts straight. His daughter doesn't own it SL sold his share and david is the only owner.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#39 May 15, 2011
dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight. His daughter doesn't own it SL sold his share and david is the only owner.
wow who care, the last time I was there which was over a year ago they did, get your panties out your ass and get a life dumbass

Since: Mar 11

Ashburn, GA

#40 May 15, 2011
I have eat there and worked there. The owner is a nice guy and the manager is very nice. The ugly talk should be cut out. However, none of us are perfect. All of the people making comments should look in a mirror and then try making everyone that comes in your door happy. I bet you couldn't do it either.

Fern Bank comments: How many times do you think those cats have peed on the grill or licked it?
Also, Have you ever seen perfect Christian behavior there? I haven't!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When did Holiday Beach quit having concerts. (Aug '09) 9 hr lol tar baby 33
double murder Fri lol tar baby 8
hospital Thu Employee 4
Deception Jul 27 preach it 2
Peaches gentlemen club Jul 26 Lol baby 14
info on cheap dentures (Jan '10) Jul 26 Linda 94
Fun Place Jul 26 as usual 2

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance