First Prev
of 7
Next Last
bed bug

Gainesville, GA

#1 May 13, 2011
has anyone realized Flyin Cowboy really sucks? i was in there the other day for lunch, the service was outrageous and most of the servers appeared to be lost. LUNCH breaks are only an hour> speed up the service and maybe your business will improve, but i doubt it> from what i hear the tenders are a little green sometimes. i have noticed from the time it opened the management and service has went down severely. come on, this is suppose to be a family christian oriented restaurant. the cursing you hear from the kitchen is also intolerable from that one side. They say the 3rd time is a charm but who knows. looks like its fallin apart from within.
waitress

Donnellson, IA

#2 May 13, 2011
I am a waitress at Flyin Cowboy, unless you know the full extent of what happened with in the business yesterday then you probably shouldn't talk. I've been to ruby tuesdays and sat in there for two hours. All of our servers are more than capable of handling their own because they are trained until the managers and owners feel that they are able to handle it on their own. Our business has improved if you couldn't tell by the fact that we were PACKED yesterday and we have been for the past two weeks with waits at the door during lunch. Hm, sounds like we're obviously doing something right. If you see that your tenders are green then send them back and we will be happy to fix it or give you a different item. It is a family oriented business but nothing is perfect. We don't serve alchohol and we play the christian message on xm. Like they say, if you don't like something then go somewhere else.
rated number one

United States

#3 May 13, 2011
Pshh that place is a joke, a buncha phonies. Poor management and a bunch of potheads & pill poppers but what more could you ask for from a restaurant. I wouldn't spit on it if was on fire..i'll just continue to go to fern bank or out of town.
loans

Newton, IA

#4 May 13, 2011
We were there last night around 6:30-7:00 and got good service and the food was great.
twinkle toe

Gainesville, GA

#5 May 13, 2011
i was a waitress their for a couple of months and realized things weren't ran right so i left! the managers are jokes. like the person said earlier, the place is full of phonies. it must feel good to say for once the place was packed out! Why play christian music; there isnt a christian in the building
on to the next

United States

#6 May 13, 2011
twinkle toe wrote:
i was a waitress their for a couple of months and realized things weren't ran right so i left! the managers are jokes. like the person said earlier, the place is full of phonies. it must feel good to say for once the place was packed out! Why play christian music; there isnt a christian in the building
damn sure isn't! Not even the owners who claim to be..otherwise you wouldn't talk down to people as if they were beneath you; who are they to judge..only god can do that. Maybe they should turn the XM radio up a bit higher & actually listen!
suthern belle

United States

#7 May 13, 2011
That there mandler potater wat keeps the place open rite if yall talkin food wise don't no wat goes on behind closed doors but I no wat its like to work in a hell hole of a restaurant
hmmm

United States

#8 May 13, 2011
the man who owns it is a GREAT man & his whole family is..everyt8ime I've been there I've gotten good service..maybe you went on a bad n8ight..every single time I've drove past there its been packed
twinkle toe

United States

#9 May 13, 2011
hmmm wrote:
the man who owns it is a GREAT man & his whole family is..everyt8ime I've been there I've gotten good service..maybe you went on a bad n8ight..every single time I've drove past there its been packed
you should try working with him. Ha

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 May 13, 2011
The food there is over priced crap!! Ate there once will NEVER waste my time , money. Or stomach on that nasty shit again, I've had better steaks at Golden Corral. We really need a descent steak restaurant here
rated number one

United States

#11 May 13, 2011
justpeekingin wrote:
The food there is over priced crap!! Ate there once will NEVER waste my time , money. Or stomach on that nasty shit again, I've had better steaks at Golden Corral. We really need a descent steak restaurant here
yes we do, wish we had a longhorn or Texas roadhouse. You do leave the cowboy hungry..Lmao!
My opinion

United States

#12 May 14, 2011
It's the best BBQ n Douglas by faaaar. I've only dined there 20 times or so. Everything my companions or I ate has Always been good. Service lowsy once----some sort of staffing error. Otherwise service excellent too. Have never seen or heard any inappropriate behavior from staff. My Fav restaurant n Douglas.
Great

Ford City, PA

#13 May 14, 2011
Everytime I have went there the food is great and the service. It is the only place I will go eat in town if I want to go in and sit down and eat. I just ate there two nights ago and my food was delicious and I didn't wait long at all. I don't know the owner personally but I have heard many good things about him and his family. Sorry you have had a bad experience there but I have not at all and I have been there many many times.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 May 14, 2011
I agree. We ate at Flying Cowboy last weekend, and two weeks before that and both times we had a great time. The food was excellent and the service was very good.
pops

Gainesville, GA

#15 May 14, 2011
Ate there last week the service and food was great i wish there was more sauce on the Bar-b-Q but all i would have to have done was as for it
hmmm

United States

#16 May 14, 2011
My daddy used to he didn't like him..cause he said he's a real tailwhole..
ohno

Greenbrier, AR

#17 May 14, 2011
Is it still owned by SL ?
ugghhh

Moultrie, GA

#18 May 14, 2011
Their food is disgusting and so are the trash that work there....I've only seen the servers and from that I would be mortified to see the kitchen staff! If their severs look like such dope fiends then I'd hate to see the ones they keep behind closed doors, maybe that's why their food is so bad. AND to the person that said they work there and the place is always packed....WE HAVE NO GOOD PLACES TO EAT IN DOUGLAS you loser, people have to go somewhere....An Outback would be awesome, but only if they brought in a manager because obviously the "locally owned and operated" place around here are being run into the ground by "locals". Sometimes I'm ashamed to say I'm from here...and THAT sucks :(
u no it

Kittanning, PA

#19 May 14, 2011
ugghhh wrote:
Their food is disgusting and so are the trash that work there....I've only seen the servers and from that I would be mortified to see the kitchen staff! If their severs look like such dope fiends then I'd hate to see the ones they keep behind closed doors, maybe that's why their food is so bad. AND to the person that said they work there and the place is always packed....WE HAVE NO GOOD PLACES TO EAT IN DOUGLAS you loser, people have to go somewhere....An Outback would be awesome, but only if they brought in a manager because obviously the "locally owned and operated" place around here are being run into the ground by "locals". Sometimes I'm ashamed to say I'm from here...and THAT sucks :(
well pack your rags an get the hell outta here you dork
ohno

Greenbrier, AR

#20 May 14, 2011
ugghhh wrote:
Don't let the door hit you in your broad ass on the way out ! Bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting/sucidie??? 6 hr blahhhhhhhhhh 1
why did they divorce? 12 hr just saying 76
Fake a** people in Douglas. 12 hr just saying 3
Looking for Pediatrician or Family Doctor in Do... Sun Lilly 1
education in pearson (Oct '16) Sat Lakeside 5
HS board says .... we can all do whatever. No ... (Oct '16) Sat Sdybdy 21
Kiala Murray Aug 19 rats 2

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance