Ghost Hunters
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Scared out of my wits

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Ok folks. I really really really think my house is haunted. At night I can see the ghostly image of a young girl. Sometimes she speaks but I cant understand her. She will even sit up at the edge of my bed and just stare at me. I feel like she wats to tell me something but cant. I get scared sometimes but I really want to know whats going on with this ghost. I have made some recording with one of those little recording thingys that you get from radio shack.
I need to know if there are any ghost experts here in Douglas that can help me.
sugarkane

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2010
its pretty clear that 1 person is doing all these theads. very amusing.

Since: Dec 09

Montezuma, GA

#3 Mar 4, 2010
This must be the side effects.
HAHAHA

Ephrata, PA

#4 Mar 4, 2010
im amused oh wait no im not
happy go lucky

Blythe, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2010
Could be for real who knows.
WAVY

Kittanning, PA

#6 Mar 5, 2010
I swear I know someone whos house was haunted. She made recordings and we put it a computer and slowwwwwed it way down. You could actually hear messages!!

What about the old hospital? Heard that was haunted too!
happy go lucky

Blythe, GA

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Hospitals have lots of ghosts!!! i guess lots of people die there.Ihave never really seen one, and the bible says there is a gulf between heaven and earth, and once there you dont return.My family was a very close family, and i am sure of one thing, if they could come back they would be here every day.
WAVY

Kittanning, PA

#8 Mar 5, 2010
Do do think it is possible for your spirit to be caught in some inter-dimensional plane.

I just read an article about neutrino particles and ghosts might be made of them These particles don't have electrons allowing them to pass through objects.
happy go lucky

Blythe, GA

#9 Mar 5, 2010
No i dont think so!!! read your bible. Your spirt at death returns back to Bosom of Abraham, AND YOUR BODY BACK TO DUST.It's your choice to belief in ghost if you like,it is your business. I just go by how i feel about ghosts.It could be demons.
WAVY

Kittanning, PA

#10 Mar 5, 2010
So you think neutrino particles are demonic. I was talking about sub atomic physics.

Little confused. Read this:

Since its inception, the many counter-intuitive results of quantum mechanics have provoked strong philosophical debate and many interpretations. Even fundamental issues such as Max Born's basic rules concerning probability amplitudes and probability distributions took decades to be appreciated.

The Copenhagen interpretation, due largely to the Danish theoretical physicist Niels Bohr, is the interpretation of quantum mechanics most widely accepted amongst physicists. According to it, the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics predictions cannot be explained in terms of some other deterministic theory, and does not simply reflect our limited knowledge. Quantum mechanics provides probabilistic results because the physical universe is itself probabilistic rather than deterministic.

Albert Einstein, himself one of the founders of quantum theory, disliked this loss of determinism in measurement (this dislike is the source of his famous quote, "God does not play dice with the universe."). Einstein held that there should be a local hidden variable theory underlying quantum mechanics and that, consequently, the present theory was incomplete. He produced a series of objections to the theory, the most famous of which has become known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox. John Bell showed that the EPR paradox led to experimentally testable differences between quantum mechanics and local realistic theories. Experiments have been performed confirming the accuracy of quantum mechanics, thus demonstrating that the physical world cannot be described by local realistic theories.[42] The Bohr-Einstein debates provide a vibrant critique of the Copenhagen Interpretation from an epistemological point of view.

The Everett many-worlds interpretation, formulated in 1956, holds that all the possibilities described by quantum theory simultaneously occur in a multiverse composed of mostly independent parallel universes.[43] This is not accomplished by introducing some new axiom to quantum mechanics, but on the contrary by removing the axiom of the collapse of the wave packet: All the possible consistent states of the measured system and the measuring apparatus (including the observer) are present in a real physical (not just formally mathematical, as in other interpretations) quantum superposition. Such a superposition of consistent state combinations of different systems is called an entangled state.

While the multiverse is deterministic, we perceive non-deterministic behavior governed by probabilities, because we can observe only the universe, i.e. the consistent state contribution to the mentioned superposition, we inhabit. Everett's interpretation is perfectly consistent with John Bell's experiments and makes them intuitively understandable. However, according to the theory of quantum decoherence, the parallel universes will never be accessible to us. This inaccessibility can be understood as follows: Once a measurement is done, the measured system becomes entangled with both the physicist who measured it and a huge number of other particles, some of which are photons flying away towards the other end of the universe; in order to prove that the wave function did not collapse one would have to bring all these particles back and measure them again, together with the system that was measured originally. This is completely impractical, but even if one could theoretically do this, it would destroy any evidence that the original measurement took place (including the physicist's memory).
happy go lucky

Blythe, GA

#11 Mar 5, 2010
WAVY wrote:
So you think neutrino particles are demonic. I was talking about sub atomic physics.
Little confused. Read this:
Since its inception, the many counter-intuitive results of quantum mechanics have provoked strong philosophical debate and many interpretations. Even fundamental issues such as Max Born's basic rules concerning probability amplitudes and probability distributions took decades to be appreciated.
The Copenhagen interpretation, due largely to the Danish theoretical physicist Niels Bohr, is the interpretation of quantum mechanics most widely accepted amongst physicists. According to it, the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics predictions cannot be explained in terms of some other deterministic theory, and does not simply reflect our limited knowledge. Quantum mechanics provides probabilistic results because the physical universe is itself probabilistic rather than deterministic.
Albert Einstein, himself one of the founders of quantum theory, disliked this loss of determinism in measurement (this dislike is the source of his famous quote, "God does not play dice with the universe."). Einstein held that there should be a local hidden variable theory underlying quantum mechanics and that, consequently, the present theory was incomplete. He produced a series of objections to the theory, the most famous of which has become known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox. John Bell showed that the EPR paradox led to experimentally testable differences between quantum mechanics and local realistic theories. Experiments have been performed confirming the accuracy of quantum mechanics, thus demonstrating that the physical world cannot be described by local realistic theories.[42] The Bohr-Einstein debates provide a vibrant critique of the Copenhagen Interpretation from an epistemological point of view.
The Everett many-worlds interpretation, formulated in 1956, holds that all the possibilities described by quantum theory simultaneously occur in a multiverse composed of mostly independent parallel universes.[43] This is not accomplished by introducing some new axiom to quantum mechanics, but on the contrary by removing the axiom of the collapse of the wave packet: All the possible consistent states of the measured system and the measuring apparatus (including the observer) are present in a real physical (not just formally mathematical, as in other interpretations) quantum superposition. Such a superposition of consistent state combinations of different systems is called an entangled state.
While the multiverse is deterministic, we perceive non-deterministic behavior governed by probabilities, because we can observe only the universe, i.e. the consistent state contribution to the mentioned superposition, we inhabit. Everett's interpretation is perfectly consistent with John Bell's experiments and makes them intuitively understandable. However, according to the theory of quantum decoherence, the parallel universes will never be accessible to us. This inaccessibility can be understood as follows: Once a measurement is done, the measured system becomes entangled with both the physicist who measured it and a huge number of other particles, some of which are photons flying away towards the other end of the universe; in order to prove that the wave function did not collapse one would have to bring all these particles back and measure them again, together with the system that was measured originally. This is completely impractical, but even if one could theoretically do this, it would destroy any evidence that the original measurement took place (including the physicist's memory).
And i say your choice and your beliefs are your busniess, opinions are like a>holes every has one lol
happy go lucky

Blythe, GA

#12 Mar 5, 2010
Say Wavy you seem to be very smart so i will not argue your point.
WAVY

Kittanning, PA

#13 Mar 5, 2010
happy go lucky wrote:
<quoted text>And i say your choice and your beliefs are your busniess, opinions are like a>holes every has one lol
How Christian of you.
IHEARTGRAVES

Gainesville, GA

#14 Mar 5, 2010
Mmmm, ghost! Love'em. Yeah, hot dog.
Joe

Gainesville, GA

#15 Mar 5, 2010
I saw a ghost today.
wavy

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Mar 6, 2010
Joe. Tell us about your ghost experience. Very interested to hear what happened and the circumstances!
cracker

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2010
happy go lucky wrote:
Ihave never really seen one, and the bible says there is a gulf between heaven and earth, and once there you dont return.
But you're not allowed into Heaven until after judgement day, which hasn't occurred yet. So what happens to a soul during the interim between death and judgement?
Wavy

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2010
cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not allowed into Heaven until after judgement day, which hasn't occurred yet. So what happens to a soul during the interim between death and judgement?
Very interesting...never thought of that. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
God loves you even you

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2010
cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not allowed into Heaven until after judgement day, which hasn't occurred yet. So what happens to a soul during the interim between death and judgement?
Mr CRACKER GO READ POST #9 AND THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.
why not

New Bethlehem, PA

#22 Mar 14, 2010
i really used to live in a haunted house out on the nichols road, my Mother came back after she died. we could hear her breathing and walking. she would also come to my side of the bed and it was like i could feel her touch me. there was also something else in that house...we could here pie pan being banged together upstairs and no one was up there. just different things. call me crazy if u want to,but other people heard and saw things.i dont care what any of u think,cause this is the truth. have any of u ever taken a picture at night and there would b round spots that u couldnt explain. just try it, they r called orbs..look it up on your computer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Batten 2 hr Kyndal Barber 157
Who is James Hester? (Jun '17) 16 hr Intheknow 6
Fwb Sun Marriedguy1968 7
girl murdered (Dec '08) Apr 21 Sarah 323
Bobby and Tracy Reynolds (May '13) Apr 20 Was there 10
People of Broxton Apr 20 Was there 20
Times up Apr 20 Gameover 1

Douglas Jobs

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages