methadone showing on drug test

methadone showing on drug test

Posted in the Douglas Forum

justcurious

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Quick question.before anyone judges:no I'm not the one taking the drug test.I am just curious if you've taken a methadone pill the night before will it show up on a drug test taken at a probation office.
Webster

Douglas, GA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Yes
hmm

Douglas, GA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
It will probaley stay in your system for 3 days or more.
mabel marbles

Alma, GA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
methadone can show up in ur drug screen as much as 14 days....it varies depending on ur nody's metabolism.
Brox Guy

Douglas, GA

#5 Feb 7, 2013
hmm wrote:
It will probaley stay in your system for 3 days or more.
It also depends on your BMI (Body Mass Index). Bottom line, it depends on how fat you are. The fatter the longer.
Just Saying

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Drink as much waterthe night before and on the way when I say as much I mean lkie a 5 gallon bucket if you can and you will pass with flying colors
justcurious

Warner Robins, GA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Drink as much waterthe night before and on the way when I say as much I mean lkie a 5 gallon bucket if you can and you will pass with flying colors
Thanks I have already got one gallon down four to go.
no way

Moultrie, GA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
are u people for real? drink all u want,, just be close to a toilet....it does not matter!!!! if u are on methadone there must be a good reason right? just explain yourself
Curious

Douglas, GA

#9 Feb 7, 2013
When you asked the question you said it was not you, then your last commit you said you were drinking the water. does this mean it is you after all? hehehe
Correct

Douglas, GA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks I have already got one gallon down four to go.
didn't you just say it wasn't for you? Geez keep it straight. No wonder your on probation. Btw, water doesn't flush it. It only dilutes your urine. Which means if its too clear with no yellow tint , then they suspect your trying to dilute it. Been there, done that. Just use someone else's urine or stay clean.
showtime

London, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
haaaa this is so funny. part of the test checks to see if your urine is diluted and if it is it is an automatic fail. waterloggers get in more trouble for trying to cheat the test.forget about sneeking somebody else's pee in there cause they watch you pee and the test checks the temp too. busted
CRMC

Jonesboro, GA

#12 Feb 7, 2013
You can overdose on water and die.
Detective at Heart

Douglas, GA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
CRMC wrote:
You can overdose on water and die.
If you are on Methadone, are you under a Dr's care. then you can explain it. You should always be honest. My daughter is on it, I am not thrilled about it, but it is better than being on pain killers by the hand fulls, then when she runs out of them she finds what ever she can.. Like I said I do not know much about this medication, I know she has a hard time functioning with it. I just pray all the time that the Lord will set her free and take the pain away also. If you want to educate me on this I would be very appreciative. My heart breaks when I hear my beautiful daughter, who hardly can have the strength to talk to me, and at times gets so sick. Thanks for listening. I am Praying your test goes well tomorrow and if you are trying to get a new job, I pray that He will open the doors for you. My daugther can't even work, any more. I have begged her to file disability, but she gets so out of it that all she wants to do is rest and sleep.. We live so far apart. So it is all in His hands, of course that is the best place to be. Thanks, for listening everybody. D@<3
no way

Moultrie, GA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Detective at Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are on Methadone, are you under a Dr's care. then you can explain it. You should always be honest. My daughter is on it, I am not thrilled about it, but it is better than being on pain killers by the hand fulls, then when she runs out of them she finds what ever she can.. Like I said I do not know much about this medication, I know she has a hard time functioning with it. I just pray all the time that the Lord will set her free and take the pain away also. If you want to educate me on this I would be very appreciative. My heart breaks when I hear my beautiful daughter, who hardly can have the strength to talk to me, and at times gets so sick. Thanks for listening. I am Praying your test goes well tomorrow and if you are trying to get a new job, I pray that He will open the doors for you. My daugther can't even work, any more. I have begged her to file disability, but she gets so out of it that all she wants to do is rest and sleep.. We live so far apart. So it is all in His hands, of course that is the best place to be. Thanks, for listening everybody. D@<3
put your daughter in rehab... she has you fooled...i have family who live in pain daily and take pain meds the RESPONSIBLE WAY...she just likes the feeling of "oh man this is awesome stuff" and she gets out of being a RESPONSIBLE person
Detective at Heart

Douglas, GA

#15 Feb 8, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>put your daughter in rehab... she has you fooled...i have family who live in pain daily and take pain meds the RESPONSIBLE WAY...she just likes the feeling of "oh man this is awesome stuff" and she gets out of being a RESPONSIBLE person
My daughter, does not live here, She is a grown, woman she has not fooled me, we have talked about re-hab, you can't make some one go to rehab, it has to be their choice. I lived with an alcoholic, and he use to be in detox and he said to me one time, that he went for me, and finally when he went for himself that is when he got it right, and really got the help he needed and sobered up. You have to do things for yourself not for others. God can do things through us. We can do nothing for others. We give God our best we do our part and He will do the rest. We have to give it to Him as I have had to do. I thank you for your concern, and you are absolutley right, in what you are saying. What is really sad is these Dr's that prescribe pain medication, and it is always the same pain med and you know what I am talking about for any ache it can be from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet or your teeth. This drug is so highly addictive, and they know it, it also comes in the form of cough medication. They need to stop it.. This is what starts it. I know that for a fact.. I have seen it time and time again. The addictions are not drugs on the streets these are actual prescribed pills from Drs. D@<3
no way

Moultrie, GA

#16 Feb 8, 2013
well good,, i too have been in the same boat with my grown daughter.. i by no means am critizing you I just wanted you to be aware of the facts... its a tough decision for a mom to go through u have my heart and prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Running Scared Rick Allen? 1 hr Lukin4Rick 8
Still Waters 2 hr aliceinwonderland 54
How to handle a stalker 101 15 hr Trolling 24
Why are so many teens proud to be gay? (Nov '09) Sat Really 384
News Five arrested on drug charges in Douglas (Apr '15) Feb 16 Trolling 19
Happy Valentine's Feb 14 Kane 2
Premium waters Feb 14 Debbie C 6

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance