tony henderson Jail house butthole

tony henderson Jail house butthole

Posted in the Douglas Forum

Poookieeee

Cordele, GA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I was in jail and tony henderson wouldn't approve me to give my wife her ebt card. He told her to go get another one. Even gave her a number to call them. That's not right I was only in on probation and he treated me like I was a killer!! The Sheriff needs to have him moved from over the jail.
Mary

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Whoop de freakin doo! You are a freeloader and mooching off the taxpayers with your foodstamp card and in jail so your also a public menace. I feel real sorry you and your deadbeat wife for being inconvenienced.
Guthrie

Douglas, GA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Get off welfare and probation then we can talk!
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2013
You were not in jail for probation Einstein!

What a waste of taxpayer dollars.
truth

Leesburg, GA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
every damn one of you ae probably on welfare if the truth be known even you gun runner.
Stooooopid

Kittanning, PA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Don't go to jail and you won't have that problem.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#7 Feb 18, 2013
truth wrote:
every damn one of you ae probably on welfare if the truth be known even you gun runner.
Not exactly. You got anything left on your EBT card?
truth

Leesburg, GA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah how many you need gun runner i got bout 3 or 4 hundred left. that free food sure dobe good.
truth

Leesburg, GA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
"do be"
Chief Squating Bull

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Big Chief say man in pokey is a bit dopey. big chief think that dude on probation has big problem in background and fail to pay Fine to big clerk woman.Big clerk Woman can bring much wampam on Pokey dopey if he dont pay fine.big chief say that he may need to be like Tonto and stay big booty out of town and get job elsewhere..
lol

Douglas, GA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
tony is a jerk! regardless what anyone says! which, then again. he just doesn't bite his tongue about anything and certainly doesn't care about the inmates. but, he's an alright dude if you work with him
kitty

Douglas, GA

#12 Feb 18, 2013
WELLL PERSONALLY I THINKTONY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE WIFE THE CARD...ALOT OF PEOPLE ON PROBATION OR NOT STILL HAS TO EAT AND APPLY FOR STAMPS..THEN A PROCESS TO WAIT TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY...ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, THE STATE WOULD BE FEEDING THE INMATE, JAIL OR STAMOS SO I THINK SHE SHOULDVE GOT THE CARD BACK TO FEED THE KIDS..THEY STILL HAVE TO EAT REWGARDLESS OF WHAT THIER PARNTS DO
Old Sow

Sycamore, GA

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Maybe he likes the jail food better than his wife's. Or maybe he just refuses to grow up & become a law abiding citized so he can STAY OUT OF JAIL.
Blue

Stockbridge, GA

#14 Feb 18, 2013
He is actually a great man,very kind. Maybe if you could be on the other end you could see this too. Don't hate the man just because you got in trouble with the law and are not getting things your way..
Mary

Douglas, GA

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Blue wrote:
He is actually a great man,very kind. Maybe if you could be on the other end you could see this too. Don't hate the man just because you got in trouble with the law and are not getting things your way..
I don't care what kind of man you see him as I see a deadbeat moocher who is dependent on others for handouts and I will never see the other end of this because, unlike your so called great man, I'm burdened by dignity and self respect.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Mary dear, Blue is referring to the police officer at the jail not the original poster that was complaining that the officer was a butt hole because the officer wouldn't let him give his wife the EBT card. The officer is not the one on food stamps.
Mary

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
Mary dear, Blue is referring to the police officer at the jail not the original poster that was complaining that the officer was a butt hole because the officer wouldn't let him give his wife the EBT card. The officer is not the one on food stamps.
My sincerest apology to the officer. I misread the post. Now to the deadbeat leaches with their foodstamp licences to steal from the productive members of society hear this: if you are able to provide for yourself and refuse to because it's more convenient to allow yourself to be pimped by politicians for your vote then your are the worst form of scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 1 hr Opinion 41
What happened in greenacres? 8 hr Resident 1
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox Jul 20 SAH 12
John Harden Jul 19 VSteVeNS 22
pastor arrested (Jun '12) Jul 18 Splinter 36
Disappointed Jul 18 foot fan 2
Malissa from FL,but lives in Douglas now ? Jul 14 Milly 2

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance