First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Douglas, GA

#63 Dec 5, 2012
princess wrote:
People miss the point. So what if that is "entertaining"? It is dangerous, it is vulgar, and it is nasty, just like HIM. Most peoples standards are so low and they dont care that their kids copycat idiots like Matt Baldridge. When one rides on top of a moving van and DIES then we will all be praying and asking Jesus WHY WHY WHY. The guy is a total freak and attention hog, and he eats up Coffee Co for a reason. You people LOVE HIM. It's sick!!!!!
...chill out......and move out of coffee county if its too good for your princess ass

Douglas, GA

#64 Dec 5, 2012
matt is 2 funny wrote:
Matt's dancing was entertaining. It takes skill to dance on top of a moving vehicle and not bust your ass. A little mexican girl on the blue train told one of my kids to shut up. She was more vulgar and disrespectful than Matt. I wanted to punch her rude tail in the throat. They weren't "throwing" candy either. They were tossing it to the kids or walkin up to them and handing it to em. Or they did mine anyway. I dont understand why people want to complain and want everyone to conform to their standards and be boring. If you don't like all the "trash" in Douglas, pack up and move, hell.
Hmm..Mexican. Lets get racial please. Maybe your child needed to shut the f*ck up.

Atlanta, GA

#65 Dec 5, 2012
Why would they have a parade during the football game?

Douglas, GA

#66 Dec 6, 2012
Wow wrote:
If Dixie Country isn't going to promote Country Music, then change it's name. Gangnam Style is not Country. The station needs to choose a format and stick with it.

Ray City, GA

#67 Dec 6, 2012
Hi Mom used to take me to see the Douglas parade every year.We enjoyed it so much!Due to very bad health we now live in a nursing home and cant go.I wandered if they make videos to sell?can someone post me the info please .Thank you Il look for a reply it was the prettiest parade ive ever seen !!!!!!!

Tifton, GA

#68 Dec 6, 2012
What van killed the horse in Fitzgerald tonight???

Ray City, GA

#69 Dec 7, 2012
Say What wrote:
The parade was nice. It looked like lots of work went into the floats. Where did you sit, Parent? If you watch it close to where they have the cameras set up, it's usually not so crazy there. It's crowded, but parents are usually with their children.
Did they make videos to sell? I would like to buy one. Please reply with info Thank You

Byron, GA

#70 Dec 8, 2012
Grand Opinion wrote:
Christmas music would have been the right thing to be playing, after all, it was a Christmas parade. He could have easily played up beat, retro Christmas music, but choose to represent himself, which furthers the thought that he is anything but a country station DJ.
loved it

Byron, GA

#71 Dec 8, 2012
loved it

Byron, GA

#72 Dec 8, 2012
parent wrote:
it was good...I think Matt dancing on dixie country's van was dangerous but my kids enjoyed it. The worst part was candy crazed kids. Where I was at there was about 5 kids aged 6-10 maybe who acted like they were wild animals. Ofcourse no parents around. I am glad my kids behave and have respect. I know kids are kids but parents should watch their kids better....A couple of times I thought them kids were going to get hit.
did some one get hurt

Faith, NC

#73 Dec 12, 2012
kitchen wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to your first point... I agree. Then you had to ruin your entire message by posting your own ignorance by speaking of MY president so negatively, not to mention the people who voted for him. So.... on this point, if you don't mind, I take exception.
You most certainly can take exception and you can take all of your Obama voters with you! And go be proud and broke all at the same time!! Or wait, you may be one of his "sit at home and draw unemployment/state benefits for 10 years" followers, in which case you are FAR from broke!!
do what

Nashville, GA

#74 Dec 12, 2012
was way to early this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking too 2 hr yourmama 21
Which came first Dinosaurs or Adam and Eve (Dec '10) 5 hr fartman123 24
looking 6 hr yourmama 20
Janie Solomon 7 hr tim 1
x1 7 hr tim 1
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump 8 hr in the know 25
got some 8 hr therealrealstopspam 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages