country girl

Alma, GA

#42 Dec 2, 2012
date hate becuse u cant dance on top a van it is all bout fun some people need a hobby
REALLY

Carrollton, GA

#43 Dec 2, 2012
I have never been so ashamed to say I was born in coffee county in all my life as I am now....how can people be so hung up on ONE man in the whole county? He is a radio DJ for crying out loud!! He is not the sheriff or any other political figure!!! I have heard and read so much gossip about this one man til I'm just totally disgusted! If people would exert so much energy on something PRODUCTIVE then the county may actually improve! Gossiping doesn't change ANYTHING! All it shows is just how narrow minded and ignorant people are! Move on already!! Give that much negative attention to someone that deserves it!! Such as our pathetic excuse for a president!!! So ashamed of the IGNORANCE that had infiltrated this county!!
Wow

Warner Robins, GA

#44 Dec 2, 2012
His ignorant arse repeatedly car surfs each year in the Christmas parade. Yes, I was hoping he would face plant the pavement, if that's what it takes to teach the guy he repeatedly makes very poor decisions. Th parade organizers should not allow this type of behavior. His grotesque dance moves were not appropriate for a kids audience. If WOKA Country wants this to represetn them then i sincerely hope advertisers boycott and do not support tghe station.
Wowzers

Tifton, GA

#45 Dec 2, 2012
What exactly has everyone got against Matt anyways? I don't get it....
WHOCARES

Douglas, GA

#46 Dec 2, 2012
PEOPLE PLEAZ...MATT MATT was havin fun so was the kids and thats all that matters.SOUNDS like a bunch of haters BOO HOO GET OVER IT.GO MATT and i dont even know him.TRASH THROWS TRASH
JMO

Cairo, GA

#47 Dec 2, 2012
All I said was that Christmas music would have been more fitting for a Christmas parade.

And I brought my trash home and placed it in my trash can, so you can't blame me for that one either.
princess

Tifton, GA

#48 Dec 2, 2012
People miss the point. So what if that is "entertaining"? It is dangerous, it is vulgar, and it is nasty, just like HIM. Most peoples standards are so low and they dont care that their kids copycat idiots like Matt Baldridge. When one rides on top of a moving van and DIES then we will all be praying and asking Jesus WHY WHY WHY. The guy is a total freak and attention hog, and he eats up Coffee Co for a reason. You people LOVE HIM. It's sick!!!!!
Sad

Adel, GA

#49 Dec 2, 2012
what i think wrote:
From the looks of all the parking lots in town.I think they should of been throwing out trash bags,so people could pick up there trash.It was just awful at all the trash on the side walks.And then people wanna know why,we can not have nothing nice in this town hardley. I tell u why look at what happens when we do!!! People clean up your TRASH!!!!! Or better yet have enough RESPECT,not to be like HOG'S,in the first place!!!!!
My thoughts exactly. People are so disrespectful. It is very sad that trash lines the street every year when the parade is over. I am sure they don't just throw their trash down like that at home, or on second thought, they probably do....
Trojan

Atlanta, GA

#51 Dec 3, 2012
Johnathan wrote:
If that pedophile had fallen and cracked his skull, my Christmas would be complete. He plays by no one's rules or laws. It will catch up to him. He knows how to steal a spotlight even from Christ and a parade.
Don't hate because he probably slept with your girl.
matt is 2 funny

Douglas, GA

#52 Dec 3, 2012
Matt's dancing was entertaining. It takes skill to dance on top of a moving vehicle and not bust your ass. A little mexican girl on the blue train told one of my kids to shut up. She was more vulgar and disrespectful than Matt. I wanted to punch her rude tail in the throat. They weren't "throwing" candy either. They were tossing it to the kids or walkin up to them and handing it to em. Or they did mine anyway. I dont understand why people want to complain and want everyone to conform to their standards and be boring. If you don't like all the "trash" in Douglas, pack up and move, hell.
Julie

Fitzgerald, GA

#53 Dec 4, 2012
Can someone tell me who had those little animal riding things, and the Thomas The Train.
kitchen

Douglas, GA

#54 Dec 4, 2012
Grand Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is like Dixie Country is going through a mid life crisis with a child at the helm. Give the boy some bushy hair, clown make-up, and floppy shoes, then Dixie Country can be an official one man circus.
I don't listen to them very often.... mainly because of the talking. Too much talking. Wouldn't be so bad if the grammar was better. But the little girl that I heard on there had worse grammar than most kindergardeners. It makes Coffee County Education look bad. Then there's the "voice of Matt"... which grinds nerves almost as bad as the girl on the natural gas commercial. Is there no talent in Douglas? Where are the media majors when jobs are up for grabs?
kitchen

Douglas, GA

#55 Dec 4, 2012
REALLY wrote:
I have never been so ashamed to say I was born in coffee county in all my life as I am now....how can people be so hung up on ONE man in the whole county? He is a radio DJ for crying out loud!! He is not the sheriff or any other political figure!!! I have heard and read so much gossip about this one man til I'm just totally disgusted! If people would exert so much energy on something PRODUCTIVE then the county may actually improve! Gossiping doesn't change ANYTHING! All it shows is just how narrow minded and ignorant people are! Move on already!! Give that much negative attention to someone that deserves it!! Such as our pathetic excuse for a president!!! So ashamed of the IGNORANCE that had infiltrated this county!!
In regards to your first point... I agree. Then you had to ruin your entire message by posting your own ignorance by speaking of MY president so negatively, not to mention the people who voted for him. So.... on this point, if you don't mind, I take exception.
goooo

Nashville, GA

#56 Dec 4, 2012
Julie- it was rugrat rentals I had to remember it lol my daughter wouldn't let me!!2
AMEN

Douglas, GA

#57 Dec 4, 2012
REALLY wrote:
AMEN, AMEN
deffed

Perry, GA

#58 Dec 4, 2012
Julie wrote:
Can someone tell me who had those little animal riding things, and the Thomas The Train.

Those were very neat. Do they sell them or only rent them?
drumnation

Kittanning, PA

#59 Dec 4, 2012
How is it the Danny's band is always the best band in the parade, and they don't even practice untill 5 o clock parade day?
asdf

Fitzgerald, GA

#60 Dec 5, 2012
I know they rent them but you could ask and see. They have a fb page under Rugrat Rentals.
ccmoM

Douglas, GA

#61 Dec 5, 2012
Julie wrote:
Thomas the Train was Paws and Claws Pet Spa/Smeltzer Electric...they had all the cute characters entertaining the kids too...Sylvester, Scoobie Doo, Minnie and Mickey, ect...It was really cute
Hahaha

Douglas, GA

#62 Dec 5, 2012
Hermes wrote:
You people will argue about absolutely anything.
How dare this free parade that you have contributed absolutely NOTHING to, not be exactly the way you wanted!
OMG...look at that radio ENTERTAINMENT personality actually ENTERTAIN!
You need to stop being children and do something useful like picking up all the trash you left behind.
Thank you!!! And the complaining about them throwing candy?! I mean really. I bet if they hasn't thrown candy they'd be complaining about why didn't they give out candy. You can please idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unhappy person 42 min just sayin 8
Douglas misses the boat again. (May '14) 46 min just sayin 30
Mary Christmas 4 hr Raymond 3
Donnie griffin 6 hr Whoseaskin 2
walmart 13 hr just sayin 2
2015 22 hr just sayin 13
Hoyt English- good to rent from? (Nov '13) Wed pinkie pie 32
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web