Is it worse to shoot a Baptist or a d...

Is it worse to shoot a Baptist or a deer?

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Plato

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
My college professor is making us think about.
Seriously

New Bethlehem, PA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Considering you can go to prison for shooting a Baptist and not at deer, then shooting a Baptist is far worse, unless it is a Baptist deer.
Runner

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
No deer every harassed me by knocking on my door all the time. Btw u can go to prison on some states and countries for shooting deer.
Hunter

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
I say baptist. There is a real danger that an overpopulated baptist could go through your windshield. Need to thin them out.
Plato

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Don't know if it matters but my professor is from Pakistan.
conservative taxpayer

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
You can shoot a Baptist in self defense, you can only shoot a deer in season if you are legally hunting. The word Baptist only represents a religious opinion. Hence he did not say christian, all folks good and bad claim some home based religious order.
Seriously

New Bethlehem, PA

#7 Oct 6, 2012
It is deer season. I'm pretty sure there isn't a Baptist season.

Given that your professor is from Pakistan, in many parts of the world a deer's life is more valued than a human's life.

America is still one of the few countries that has such a high value on human life. So many countries find life quick to come by.
conservative taxpayer

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
I am assuming the class is sociology. I would have to say the question is ambiguous. There is no given social order to apply the rules of that given order along with their beliefs. Where you are in this global society will set the answer.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Depends upon the taste of Baptist Sausage I reckon.
conservative taxpayer

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
Depends upon the taste of Baptist Sausage I reckon.
Kinda like the movie fried green tomatoes.
Prof

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Most baptists in so ga will return as deer. Church of god as rabbits. Others can be found in pilgrims pride. Then there are the pigs often made up of pastors and clergy. Of couse there are near infinite permutations. Karma is a complicated lot.
Hunter

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Deer are mostly harmless. Baptists are not.
good grief

Waycross, GA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Plato wrote:
My college professor is making us think about.
It depends on how much u value ur life. Cause this Baptist shoots back;)
Seriously

New Bethlehem, PA

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Might need to check your aim first! Though I will say, while deer don't bother my front door, and nor to Baptists typically, but telling a Jehovah witness that I'm Baptist gets rid of them faster than coming out with my pet moccasin in my hand and I'm not even Baptist. It must have something to do with the denomination.
Been there done that

Nashville, GA

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Is it worse to shoot a terrorist than a deer . Because their are more terrorist from Pakistan than baptist that are terrorist!
hmm

Kathleen, GA

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Been there done that wrote:
Is it worse to shoot a terrorist than a deer . Because their are more terrorist from Pakistan than baptist that are terrorist!
racism is a terrible thing.
Janet

Douglas, GA

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Some teenagers came to my house today dressed in white shirts with a black tie.

They knocked on my door, I didn't answer because my husband is working out of town.

Anyway they kept knocking and knocking like they knew I was watching them through the door peep hole.

They finaly turned away and left.

Has any one here seen these kids?
YEp

Adel, GA

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Visiting Mormans. Usually harmless, but wise not to open the door.
Gaskin

United States

#19 Oct 6, 2012
YEp wrote:
Visiting Mormans. Usually harmless, but wise not to open the door.
I think there were others too. A big fat guy in a bright orange t-shirt was knocking on doors on gaskin. Had a kid with him. Always thought Mormons were in shape and dress nice but guess not.
Used To

Adel, GA

#20 Oct 6, 2012
You said white shirts and black ties. Mormon dress and on bikes. While the others appear to be either vote for so and so people or best not to open your door. Another reason why I don't live in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houses/Mobile homes for rent? (Jan '11) 55 min Lovenit 10
Rhonda Davis Smith 2 hr Simpleminded 12
Premium waters 9 hr muddy water 4
Kim Griffen 15 hr Neighbor 1
Post Net 19 hr I Will Be Back 4
Bleached Blonde Bimbo 20 hr Karmascalling 6
Denise Boyd (Aug '13) Thu Wink_wink 9

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance