Another Bad wreck on Broxton/ Fitz hwy
i heard

United States

#47 Nov 9, 2012
i heard there are zombies cutting brake lines in coffee county. PREPARE NOW!
pretty bad

United States

#48 Nov 9, 2012
i am very confused now. i spoke with "law enforcement" this morning, and he said that the girl did pass on. hopefully this isnt true, but considering the source it came from, i figured it would be pretty accurate?
Truth

Moultrie, GA

#49 Nov 9, 2012
Was the child in a car seat properly secured? Kids in properly installed car seats survive when others don't. There are plenty of examples from people's personal reviews, just look some up on Amazon. I can not praise a good car seat enough. Also remember that when you have a car seat in a car that is involved in a wreck, even a fender bender, you must replace your car seat. They are usually covered by insurance so you can easily replace it without an excuse of cost because it is so important.
Oh Yeah

Douglas, GA

#50 Nov 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
Was the child in a car seat properly secured? Kids in properly installed car seats survive when others don't. There are plenty of examples from people's personal reviews, just look some up on Amazon. I can not praise a good car seat enough. Also remember that when you have a car seat in a car that is involved in a wreck, even a fender bender, you must replace your car seat. They are usually covered by insurance so you can easily replace it without an excuse of cost because it is so important.
OMG LET UP~!!
Robe

Clarkesville, GA

#51 Nov 9, 2012
I am the great grandmother, April was not driving, she is in the hospital in douglas with serious injuries, my great granddaughter will be pulled off life support this morning. It was an ACCIDENT.
Truth

Moultrie, GA

#52 Nov 9, 2012
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG LET UP~!!
You let up on these kinds of things, and people die. Safety is always a first when you have kids! PERIOD!
believer

United States

#53 Nov 9, 2012
does anyone legimate have TRUE information on Addie and the others involved? My daughter is friends with several involved and she is very concerned but she doesnt want to call anyone because she doesnt want to bother the families right now.
Roberta rodgers

Clarkesville, GA

#54 Nov 9, 2012
Addy will be taken off life support this morning
Concerned

Fitzgerald, GA

#55 Nov 9, 2012
So pulling her off life support meaning she can breathe on her own? That shes ok or what
Concerned

Fitzgerald, GA

#56 Nov 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
you need to get a life. Im sure the girl know how to take care of her child
believer

United States

#57 Nov 9, 2012
My daughter just heard from school officers that Addie has gone home to be with the Lord. IF this is so my prayers are with her parents and family during and after for strength,peace and understanding. This is so painful to my soul. I cannot imagine as a parent how devastating this must be. God please be with this family.
RoosterCogburn

United States

#58 Nov 9, 2012
Can anyone verify that this is true? I hope not, of so, it is a sad day or our community, please pray for this family! God be with us now
Oh Dear Me

Moultrie, GA

#59 Nov 9, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text> you need to get a life. Im sure the girl know how to take care of her child
Knowing how to take care of your child and doing it are two different things. You need to realize the gravity of the situation of these two wrecks that could have be far less sever if seat belts were wore by all parties and children were in safety seats. The is a horrible tragedy, but preventable. That is the real horror of it all!
guess who

Alapaha, GA

#60 Nov 9, 2012
The mother had no broken bones or serious injuries. The child did.
oh haha

Enigma, GA

#61 Nov 9, 2012
news just now didnt say the child had passed ,,prayers
well

Cairo, GA

#62 Nov 9, 2012
The baby did pass away.
Yes

Lakeland, GA

#63 Nov 9, 2012
Yes the mother did have broken bones both pelvis and butt bone were broken and adalyn did pass
oh haha

Enigma, GA

#64 Nov 9, 2012
what about the others that was in this
sad

Ashburn, VA

#65 Nov 9, 2012
Praying for all those involved.
so sad

Fitzgerald, GA

#66 Nov 9, 2012
prayers to both of these families so sorry to hear these angels were not wearing seatbelts. I hope this is an eyeopener for other parents to put thier children in carseats and wear seatbelts. My grandbabies do not get in the car if they are not in carseats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Smith 2 hr Curious 2
rain 2 hr Elmer 5
Texas Epic Fail #2 3 hr factsarenowchecke... 4
Tampa b8ter (Apr '15) 3 hr factsarenowchecke... 28
better be careful (Jul '14) 6 hr lol baby 5
who is Cornbread? 8 hr I know 50
fear and loathing in Douglas Ga. (Dec '12) 16 hr T Ranny 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages