Question

Douglas, GA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Cheppo or maybe I am not saying it right. Anyone know a real name or anything about this guy?
Erika Leanne Cruz

Eastman, GA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
This is his fiance & i live at 711 cresent circle ! If anybody wants to know anythinq about him please do qet at me ! & By the way WHO IS THIS ??
Question

Douglas, GA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Where is cresent circle and I want to know who he is and what he's about... I heard he's a thief ? I know he's in jail and I really need to know what kind of drugs are his issue. I know he's young and I am concerned that he was doing drugs with someone special in my life and I want to save them. I mean no harm but I knew if I posted on Topix someone would pop up that knew him and I was hoping they loved him enough and were decent enough to want to save him...
Erika Leanne Cruz

Eastman, GA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Okay but Chepo does not do druqs; So i dont know who told you that. & He is by far a theif ! Cresent circle is riqht by the Greater Destiny church riqht here in town. & Dont be so quick to judqe if you dont know him. Like i said if you need to talk to me about him i will be here all niqht & all day.
Question

Douglas, GA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Good deal.. I'll try and stop by tomorrow. Thank you
lll82342

Douglas, GA

#6 Jan 21, 2013
what?
Erika Leanne Cruz

Eastman, GA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
??
What a Joke

Douglas, GA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
That kid is nothing but a drug infested flea!!!
chilly willy

Douglas, GA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
and i think all these posters are one and the same.i talk to myself a lot too so dont worry,it comes and goes.
NFL

Ocilla, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
maybe your looking for me, my wife calls me Cheappo I don't do drugs-cost to much. My name is Nat. I like crunchy Cheeto.
AnH

Largo, FL

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Woah! This is something new to me...The Chepo I know and it is who y'all are talking about. He is a family man..no drug addict or thief. He loves his family with all his heart...maybe some of you should do research on what you know. Don't down somebody because of what you think you know. I know him personally and I am a VERY close friend to them. And I also know that none of is true.
wow

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Dude said he was he was looking to HELP. Prayers to you bro. I hope yall can rid them of the demons.
lol

Stuart, FL

#13 Jan 28, 2013
is chepos nick name junior? if it is he was selling ice mad crazy
UpThere

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Hahaha wtf. This is Eric B. Shouldn't y'all be concerned about who you're trying to "save" instead of worrying about him and his ole lady? If he stole something, call the police.... why post on here....immature. I know this guy and his fiance and why start shit even though he's a dick? Love you Erika and Cassie!(;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Batten 7 hr JLE 43
Ann Merritt Bowen 21 hr COME ON 4
Restaurants that accept EBT (May '16) 22 hr Edgar2e 15
Your Posting of 3 Monkeys Fri Joe 1
Huddle House Jan 18 Facto 5
Confederate Flag Jan 18 seekandfind 9
Beware of the THIEF in Westgreen Christine Ston... Jan 17 The whole TRUTH 23

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance