Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

guess who wrote:
Pope did the same thing. Conrad had bad check warrants. Popes office would not serve them. Wootin got elected and Conrad got arrested.
We are not talking about Bush, Obama. I did not like a lot of things Pope did either. I am speaking of what has happened recently and Pope was not the Sheriff. This from a man that was to show no favortism whatsoever in his campaign promises.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

out and about wrote:
lily,why are you so upset with our new high sheriff?my goodness he's gonna be ok,,,,i mean he handily relieved the last guy of his duties,do you really believe all the people who voted for him were hoodwinked?
99% of them were. Why would a man go before a State board and make a statement like Coffee County is one of the crookest counties anywhere around. That puts a good feeling into business peoples eyes to open new indutry here.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
read the enterprise again.HE DID NOT DENY IT.
If I murdered someone and then later on admitted it, does it make for a lesser crime?
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Good ole Paul back in the saddle again. If you don't think Doyle's strings are being pulled by some outside source, then you are blind as Ray Charles.
ranger

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

could someone be trying to set doyle up?
poc

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry we don't have more dealings. Actually I am a nice guy until you wrong me, then all's fair in love and war. My question to you is, do you really want me as an enemy?
Do you think someone is scared of you fucktard?
out and about

Youngstown, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

fucktard poc, who told you that you were a badass?dont believe everything you dreamup!
poc

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

out and about wrote:
fucktard poc, who told you that you were a badass?dont believe everything you dreamup!
Didn't say I was.
baby jane

Chula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Devils Advocate wrote:
Good ole Paul back in the saddle again. If you don't think Doyle's strings are being pulled by some outside source, then you are blind as Ray Charles.
is someone mad because he didnot get a job
out and about

Youngstown, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

jane,you are onto something there!!!
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

poc wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think someone is scared of you fucktard?
I don't use that childless uneducated language and don't even know what a F....... is. Maybe we can meet and you can tell me. Until then just keep guessing and typing your nasty uneducated, childish curse words to someone that may know who you are.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

baby jane wrote:
<quoted text>is someone mad because he didnot get a job
Wrong, I have never applied for a job with Wooten. I now work a fulltime job and am not interested in downgrading my salary or lifestyle. Thanks just the same.
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

When a man reminds one that he has integrity he usually doesn't!
Yesitis

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Gun Runner wrote:
When a man reminds one that he has integrity he usually doesn't!
Reminds me of those people who have to wear their religion on their sleeve. You should not have have to tell me that you are a Christian...I should be able to see it in your works.
appt in hell

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

For all of you Dewayne Gillis supporters, I have never had to stand before any judge to answer any criminal charge, but I have seen Dewayne get a woman beating child molester out of trouble and charges dropped against him a countless number of times in my lifetime. Yeah he is such a great person in my opinion he is no better than the woman beating child molester, and yes he knows exactly what kind of person he was helping get out of trouble
Deep roots

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

They all dirty around here not writing tickets and taking Molly cocaine and other drugs for them selves I'm sure
another citizen

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

poc wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say I was.
what do u have to say about Mitch resigning?
Believe

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

it is called INTER-RESTING!

The 'ole boy was smart...he did get his certification back out of the deal.
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Believe wrote:
it is called INTER-RESTING!
The 'ole boy was smart...he did get his certification back out of the deal.
Bet he doesn't keep it very long, especially since it appears he might have misrepresented himself during the hearing(based on what is in the paper).

Joe's gotta go too!
my question

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

my question is...according to The Douglas Enterprise our sheriff said he wasn't informed about the attempted break-ins at the court house and also was not even aware that him and Joe White hold keys to offices there. Am I not the only one who finds this ALL very strange? I can't make heads nor tails of what that could mean, besides a break down in communications and an uninformed elected official who doesn't even know what all of the keys on his key chain go to. FYI I am not a supporter of any particular sheriff, just a concerned citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
computer guy needed 58 min Ohh 20
rude people driving in walmart parking lot 1 hr Grell 5
constance 1 hr who 6
Michael Clark 1 hr Safety 22
trying to downgrade a good man! 2 hr judge 101
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr rename 39,489
Jesse lundy and Terri Wilson 8 hr like a boss 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••