Why did Quiznos close down again?

Why did Quiznos close down again?

Posted in the Douglas Forum

yupitsmeagain

Jasper, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Just wondering why it closed down again?
question

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2011
yupitsmeagain wrote:
Just wondering why it closed down again?
PROBABLY wasn't makin money! Don't ya think?
clear-minded

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2011
i was so disgusted at a public park today. i had my 5 year old granddaughter and was trying to have a good time with her. here comes a boy walking thrugh the park and his pants were down below his but. his underware was orange, so they were easy to see. my little grand daughter said look me ma, i see his underware. i was afraid he was gonna get mad at her for saying something, but she is just a child, i was so nervous we just left. this is a shame when a grown man walks through a public park, with his underware showing. i would have liked to busted his but with a board.
Whatever

Mount Pleasant, IA

#4 Jan 29, 2011
clear-minded wrote:
i was so disgusted at a public park today. i had my 5 year old granddaughter and was trying to have a good time with her. here comes a boy walking thrugh the park and his pants were down below his but. his underware was orange, so they were easy to see. my little grand daughter said look me ma, i see his underware. i was afraid he was gonna get mad at her for saying something, but she is just a child, i was so nervous we just left. this is a shame when a grown man walks through a public park, with his underware showing. i would have liked to busted his but with a board.
You see this everywhere. Society accepts it, new age stuff, individuality you know, learn to express oneself! It's disgusting and yet no one cares enough to do anything about it. Pass a law and enforce it for all ages, start with $1,000.00 fine for first offence and jump it $5,000.00 for the second. They can't pay it-do hard labor! Fed up with it!!!!

Since: Oct 10

warner robins, ga

#5 Jan 29, 2011
It was not just our Quiznos all corporate owned Quizno's shut there door s on tuesday. They went out of business nationwide. They let the franchise owners elect to stay open if they wanted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy Thu AliceOutofwonderland 139
Curious Thu Ol Boy 1
Best douglas lawyers for low rate? (Oct '15) Oct 18 Knightrider 14
does anyone know pat ottinger. aka pat wiley. a... (Jun '14) Oct 17 Help 2
taking a knee Oct 16 Pickle Juice 6
News Joseph Gaskin, man found dead Oct 15 2closeforcomfort 3
Jade Durrance Oct 14 Misty 31

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance