only me

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

OK NOW I CANT COMPOSE MYSELF FROM CRYING..PLEASE GOD BRING FORTH MIRACLES, AND FIND SOME MORE ALIVE
Ga Post

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

According to facebbook , Courtney's body was found is this correct? Prayers for the Hayes family.
It was posted ten minutes ago. I am so very sorry if this is true.
my oh my

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Don't find that on facebook. Where abouts on facebook did you see that? Nothing on Lynn web site either.
Ga Post wrote:
According to facebbook , Courtney's body was found is this correct? Prayers for the Hayes family.
It was posted ten minutes ago. I am so very sorry if this is true.
Throughherlens01

Trier, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

praying

Dawson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Information on FB pages Courtney Hayes;Operation Home and Haiti Earthquake Hotel Montana.
sugarkane

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

this is a post from facebook.

Erin Outlaw.. just got off the phone with courtneys hayes brother matt, courtneys body was
found. thanks for all your continued hope and prayers. they said it
happened instantly...please continue to pray for her family and her
friends. i honestly dont know what else to say...other than she was one
of the best friends ive ever had and i ...love her so dearly and will
NEVER EVER forget about her.courtney, heaven just got another angel.See More
about an hour ago Report

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Praying for the Hayes family and all the others. Be strong in the Lord.
IntelligenceInje ctor

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

I weep for and with those who are faced with such a loss. Condolences to Angie, Franklin, and the rest of their family, friends and loved ones as they struggle to come to terms with this very sad tragedy.
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

OMG!!!PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A RUMOR ABOUT COURTNEY!! LORD HAVE MERCY ON THE HAYES FAMILY, GOD HELP THEM IN THIER TIME OF NEED AND PAIN..THIS IS SO SO SAD, THE ONLY THING BRIGHT ABOUT THIS SITUATION IF ITS TRUE, IS COURTNEY WILL BE LAID TO REST AND THE FAMILY WILL HAVE CLOSURE, GOD BE WITH THEM ALL

Since: Jan 10

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

This is horrible news but I believe that after all this time, the family was preparing for it. All we can do is continue to pray for and support the family especially Franklin and Angie. At least they may be able to have some closure where the other families may not.
iron horse

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

There are no words to comfort this family. Only through Gods Love, Strenght, Mercy and Grace will they come through this storm. Pray for this family as well as the other families daily. Be there for them not only today, tomorrow but for many months. Listen to their words, screams, wipe their tears, laugh with them when they remember the joy Courtney brought into their lives. This is the darkest, loneliest, saddest time for a parent. May God hold these families in His Loving Arms forever and grant them His Peace in knowing their child is with Him.
iron horse

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

I just read on twitter headlines that Courtney Hayes has not been found. Please read this. How can this be happening to this family?
sugarkane

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

i wish some one would get on here and tell us if this is a fact.i believe that it must be.
iron horse

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Sugarkane, I read Courtneys facebook page and it was filled with condolences and now I cannot find her page. This is so confusing to us, I can't imagine what her family is going through.
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

sugarcane...im like you i cant find any confirmation on if this is true or not, let continue to pray it isnt so and they find her alive..Courtney was a sweet sweet girl, and so popular with friends!! Maybe CNN or someone will have some info..there has been rumors before that were untrue
my oh my

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Sugarkane, me and you both. I have been on CNN and Fox news both and have heard nothing. It breaks my heart to know that uncertainty may still be about them. And there is still nothing just now on the Lynn web page.

When I first read that Courtney's body had been found, I thought of the 2 parents that flew home on Friday and wondered how their reaction may be with the news. But now we still do not know if it is true or not.

Just keep all in our prayers still. Whether true or not, they still need plenty of prayer either way. May God be about them in a mighty way. Let them be able to feel His presence and know He is there with them.
my oh my

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Sugarkane,I know you are quoting behind someone else and dont take me wrong please. The news and the Lynn web page as well said that Matt was her boyfriend of 4 years. And besides, how would anyone know it was instant without an autopsy?????

I guess I am just confused with so many tales that we don't which to believe.

God be with them all.
sugarkane wrote:
this is a post from facebook.
Erin Outlaw.. just got off the phone with courtneys hayes brother matt, courtneys body was
found. thanks for all your continued hope and prayers. they said it
happened instantly...please continue to pray for her family and her
friends. i honestly dont know what else to say...other than she was one
of the best friends ive ever had and i ...love her so dearly and will
NEVER EVER forget about her.courtney, heaven just got another angel.See More
about an hour ago Report
my oh my

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Makes one wonder why nothing on news of them even finding a body of anyone?????

All sorts of things on facebook. Some says yes and some says they talked to Angie and a body wss found but no confirmation yet of it being Courtney. Some say she died instantly. I say if they found a body this late into it, how would they know without an autopsy if she/he died instantly. Too much speculation. WE NEED MORE PRAYER!!!!!
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

I THOUGHT EXACTLY LIKE YOU MY O MY, HOW CAN THEY TELL SO SOON WITHOUT AN AUTOPSY IT HAPPEND INSTANTLY, WHEN THEY DONT EVEN HAVE MEDICAL HELP AND EQUIPTMENT THEY NEED OVER THERE??
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE OF THE SEARCH BEING CALLED OFF, THEY CALLED EVERYONE ELSE MISSING DIED, I DONT KNOW FOR SURE, BUT MY COMFORT AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE HAYES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian store marathon coming to douglas 1 hr oh shucks 6
HIV Testing is Free 1 hr say it 2
BAYMEADOWS Armed Security On Lake 3 hr granny2five 313
T&J Stucco Terry and John Minchew Dishonest!!! 5 hr ImGodsgurl 20
TV (local) Channels on Antenna (Feb '12) 5 hr tv watcher 43
Valerie batten 5 hr BlueEyedBeauty 1
churchs chicken update and dairy queen update 7 hr Burrhead 6
Incident in Nicholls Mon EnlighteningLady 116

Search the Douglas Forum:
•••