naacp NeSmith....Really!!

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whatif

Douglas, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I wish I were black sometimes, just so I could be stupid and people would think it was cool and I'd get A LOT of attention. Larry NeSmith (as it is written) is an idiot!!
I wish there were an organization for white people like the naacp for the black people, Oh! No....there is the KKK and they can't voice their opinion because they are what.....white? Go figure. The loudest mouths get attention, I guess that is why they put Larry in charge. He is just stupid enough to draw negative attention. He is a disgrace to the race. I know a lot of black people are embarrassed by him. I feel sorry for them, being represented by ignorance. "Threatened?....really? What do you have to hide Larry?
So tired of living in South Georgia where ignorance is overwhelming. I feel sorry for the smart people.....
lightening

Oxford, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Are white people allowed at the naacp meetings? If not some of his own peoples done betrayed him... He needs to get a life. You can't get every black person that has been fired their job back. And t-rail jacobs need to apologize to that ad hoc committee about Rick Smith.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Larry fixing to be taking on the County Commissioners cause them boys done denied FJ the big boy job (the gavel rapper).
All

Manchester, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
This guy is trouble...wouldn't be shocked if he was at the next board of education mtg too
SusieQ

Douglas, GA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
maybe LN needs to get a mental checkup,he sounded mighty paranoid at the meeting.I wish they could get a restraining order to keep him away but I'm guessing that will not happen
chasing wilt chamberlian

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Nice to see a Black man standing up for what he believes in still pisses you dumb hicks off. Funny Funny Funny. And for the Larry is the man. Forget all you haters. Still threaten by a black man with an opinion.
yup

Byron, GA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
All wrote:
This guy is trouble...wouldn't be shocked if he was at the next board of education mtg too
OMG him and Johnson in the same room? The circus would hit the big time! Welcome to the big top.
unbelievable

Douglas, GA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
After what I read in the enterprise it sounds to me like the man needs some heavy mediction....tapping his phone, tracking his vehicle, taping his meetings, and of course him feeling threatened. I think he should be banned from all city meetings and have to send a representative. He is without a doubt his own one ring circus. And when did anyone threaten him??? And what is he so worried about if his meetings are recording...we have the city meetings videoed and watch him act like a fool all the time...that is unless he has something to hide. I say that certain individual city employees should bring slander suits against him unless he can provide proof of all the allegations he has made against employees....play hard ball boys!
ambrosia

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Jan 17, 2013
To the first poster, watch what you wish for. You may get to live somewhere over the rainbow, if God hears you. Just sayin.
SusieQ

Donnellson, IA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
chasing wilt chamberlian wrote:
Nice to see a Black man standing up for what he believes in still pisses you dumb hicks off. Funny Funny Funny. And for the Larry is the man. Forget all you haters. Still threaten by a black man with an opinion.
black or white,you can stand up for yourself without appearing ignorant.What icks me off is people judging white and black CC by what this idiot states in an open forum.people can think you are ignorant until you open your mouth and then they know for sure.The various claims he made sounded like someone just out of the looney bin
stumpnocker

Perry, GA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
someone white should go to every naacp meting and video everything thats said . make him LN have nightmares . as long as LN and RJ boe cause problems at meeting there gonna be heros to blacks
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#13 Jan 17, 2013
stumpnocker wrote:
someone white should go to every naacp meting and video everything thats said . make him LN have nightmares . as long as LN and RJ boe cause problems at meeting there gonna be heros to blacks
FJ has the County Board shaking. He had JohnLee in the audience as his backup at the last meeting. Ole Larry may be there tomorrow.
Concerned for you racists

Tifton, GA

#14 Jan 17, 2013
If white people weren't such evil fu˘kers there would be no jeed for NAACP.

Reform your own.
Truth Is

Douglas, GA

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Truth is, ignorance has no color specific color. It does not discriminate. It is so sad to see such rude comments about blacks on here. I am black and proud of my race. As for the comment that (what if) made the NAACP dont have a generational curse or history of hanging people on ropes. raping blacks and beating them today because of color that God choose to give them. I don't use the past as an excuse. I does not define me. IJS before you come on here judging people by their color.think about what you are typing on here and how are others going to label you. Where I work, I deal with people of all races. and believe me, when I say ingorance has no color. Glad God looks at the heart of man and not the skin.
Truth Is

Douglas, GA

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Correction typo,on the word today,it is to death.:)
Truth Is

Douglas, GA

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Another thing, this world is so cold and cruel, I am not a fan of LN and I do not agree with alot of thiings that he do but dont label people. It is so easy for people to be so judgemental.
you are so dumb

Douglas, GA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
Truth is, ignorance has no color specific color. It does not discriminate. It is so sad to see such rude comments about blacks on here. I am black and proud of my race. As for the comment that (what if) made the NAACP dont have a generational curse or history of hanging people on ropes. raping blacks and beating them today because of color that God choose to give them. I don't use the past as an excuse. I does not define me. IJS before you come on here judging people by their color.think about what you are typing on here and how are others going to label you. Where I work, I deal with people of all races. and believe me, when I say ingorance has no color. Glad God looks at the heart of man and not the skin.
as long as you cast yourself as a victim you will be one. Go be proud to be black, your so stupid why do you keep your self locked in this black white paradigm? I am white but I dont run around with my Whiteness" on my mind all the4 time. I see my self as an "American" not a white american, not a european white american, just an "American", I also view my fellow countrymen as "Americans" unless they self identify as something else, like stupid "black people". Start thinking outside your blackness, We "Americans" decided long ago that segregation was wrong and went about changing the laws. If you spent as much time trying to be a good "American" as you do trying to be "black" you wouldnt feel this way at all. Fin grow up.
Comon Sense

Perry, GA

#19 Jan 18, 2013
I have been reading all the blogs on here, there is a simply answer to this situation. If you work for the city and you vilate policy, you take the consequences. The City Commisioners have a job to do, I am not saying they are always right, that is what an investigation is for. If there was enough evidence to prove malace, then you have also agreed to except the punishment. As for Racism, not everything is always about Black or White, [ it is not a chocolet pie or a vanilla pie ] sometimes it is just a pie. I am a white lady with many many black friends that I charish dearly. I also have many white friends. Their is always a bottom line, get to it, and stick to it.
well now

Grinnell, IA

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Comon Sense wrote:
I have been reading all the blogs on here, there is a simply answer to this situation. If you work for the city and you vilate policy, you take the consequences. The City Commisioners have a job to do, I am not saying they are always right, that is what an investigation is for. If there was enough evidence to prove malace, then you have also agreed to except the punishment. As for Racism, not everything is always about Black or White,[ it is not a chocolet pie or a vanilla pie ] sometimes it is just a pie. I am a white lady with many many black friends that I charish dearly. I also have many white friends. Their is always a bottom line, get to it, and stick to it.
the city manager has the final say on who stays fired and who doesn't. the ciyt commission set this up. it's not right nor fair for the commission to dump these decisions on the city manager and if I had been him I would have not wanted to be stuck out there by myself on these issues. It's not right for anyone involved.
unbelievable

Athens, GA

#21 Jan 18, 2013
I could care less if he is black, white, yellow or brown...just so happens he is a black idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Pediatrician or Family Doctor in Do... Sun Lilly 1
education in pearson (Oct '16) Sat Lakeside 5
HS board says .... we can all do whatever. No ... (Oct '16) Sat Sdybdy 21
Kiala Murray Sat rats 2
Still trashy Aug 18 just saying 73
Can anyone tell me who rents homes in the Dougl... Aug 17 Ggt 1
Rock solid cargo trailers Aug 17 In the no 6

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance