Jerry Harper and some Lady from The S...

Jerry Harper and some Lady from The Sand Ridge

Posted in the Douglas Forum

“It Is What it Is”

Since: Aug 09

Miami, Florida

#1 Feb 9, 2010
Gossip but just wanted to know if it was true?
Family would have been notified already so don't yell at me gosh darn it..lol but I was just curious because so many people are dying... That's just 2 scary...Is there something in the water???
meme

Gray, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Everyone Counts:
What do you mean by this post?
I am confused? What have you heard and what is this post regarding. Mr. Harper is a very nice man if it is the one from Ambrose. I hope everything is okay.

“It Is What it Is”

Miami, Florida

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Oh No Sweetie, I was just shocked I guess and thought maybe it was wrong..So mamy people are dying. It's sad these people are not old. Read the obit's and there's as many 99 year olds anymore...We are going younger and younger...
sugarkane

Flowery Branch, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2010
do you mean that you heard he had died ?
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#5 Feb 10, 2010
WHAT ABOUT JERRY HARPER? THERE IS A COUPLE JERRY HARPERS THAT I KNOW OF, IS HE A TWIN WHOSE BROTHER DIED A FEW YEARS AGO?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I KNOW HIM FOR YEARS BUT LOST CONTACT WITH THEM
supporthetroops

Hahira, GA

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Your posts is very confusing. I do not understand what you are trying to say. Respectfully, it does not make sense. Why would anyone joke about someone passing away. Have I missed something you are trying to convey? Your post was a little upsetting to me. Everyone Counts.
ONLY ME

Flowery Branch, GA

#7 Feb 10, 2010
I WENT TO A FUNERAL HOME OBIT. AND INDEED A JERRY HAROPER DIES, BUT IT DOESNT LEAVE HIS SPOUSE, CHILDREN PARENTS ,SIBLINGS ANY SURVIVORS FOR THAT MATTER, AND WHAT DID A GIRL ON SANDRIDGE HAVE TO DO WITH IT,,IN THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC IT SAYS HIS NAME AND A GIRL FROM SANDRIDGE, WHO IS SHE AND IS SHE ALSO DEAD? HOW DID THEY DIE..IM LOST, ONCE AGAIN
friend

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Feb 10, 2010
----------
Jerry D Harper

June 18, 1952 - February 9, 2010

Obituary
Mr. Jerry David Harper, age 57, of Douglas passed away suddenly Tuesday morning. February, 9, 2010, at the Coffee Regional Medical Center, following a brief illness.
Survivors include: His Wife: Donna Lynn Turner Harper of Douglas, Ga.; Children: Crara Nicole Vickers ; Jessie Vickers ; and Scotty Allen Meeks, all of Douglas, Ga., and Trent Lott of Ambrose, Ga.; His Mother: Martha Bishop of Watkinsville, Ga.; 2 Brothers: Walter Joe Harper ; and George Darrell Harper, both of Ambrose, Ga.; Step-Mother: Evelyn Harper of Ambrose, Ga.; 1 Sister: Carla Paulk of Ambrose, Ga.; 2 Granddaughters. Several Nieces, Nephews, and Other Friends and Relatives.Copyright © 2009 Heartfelt Connections
ONLY ME

Flowery Branch, GA

#10 Feb 10, 2010
OMG!! HOW SAD..THIS IS INDEED ONE OF THE JERRYS I KNOW, I KNOW HIS WIFE TOO..HE HAD A TWIN BROTHER THAT DIED A FEW YEARS BACK...GOD..IM JUST SO LOST FOR WORDS ANYMORE...PRAYING FOR DONNA AND ALL THE HARPER FAMILY

“It Is What it Is”

Miami, Florida

#11 Feb 10, 2010
I had heard that him (Jerry) and some girl died that day and it was very upsetting..I remember him from way back..I find it so hard to stomach as many young people that are dying and didn't want to say much as I wasn't for sure about what happened and didn't want to start any rumors..I figured that someone would confirm or scream..Didn't mean to confuse anyone and I am so sorry if I did..
sugarkane

Flowery Branch, GA

#12 Feb 10, 2010
i knew the mother,Martha Bishop,she is a very dear and old friend from long ago. my prayers are with this family.
Jesse james vickers

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2011
Every bit of this Shit is disrespectful yeah my step dad died last year whose god damn business is it for this Shit to be talked about like that over there god damn internet
SammieSue

Kittanning, PA

#14 Jul 8, 2011
Jesse james vickers wrote:
Every bit of this Shit is disrespectful yeah my step dad died last year whose god damn business is it for this Shit to be talked about like that over there god damn internet
That is some real pretty talk out of you.
tipster

Flowery Branch, GA

#15 Jul 8, 2011
WHY COME ON HERE 1 and 1/2 years after this thread was done and open it back up?leave it alone rather than bring back more gossip.
Agree

Elko, GA

#16 Jul 8, 2011
Probably wouldn't have used some of these same words! But why is anyone posting this a year and half later? This is truly disrespectful to his family! I am related to Evelyn and this family suffered enough!!!They don't need this wound reopened in anyway!! It takes time to heal after the death of a loved one! This was a tragedy and whomever is trying to start BS shouldn't!!! Leave this in the past where it belongs!!!!!
Jesse james vickers wrote:
boom boom pow

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 8, 2011
tipster wrote:
WHY COME ON HERE 1 and 1/2 years after this thread was done and open it back up?leave it alone rather than bring back more gossip.
You said it best! Agree!
rukidn

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jul 9, 2011
Agree wrote:
Probably wouldn't have used some of these same words! But why is anyone posting this a year and half later? This is truly disrespectful to his family! I am related to Evelyn and this family suffered enough!!!They don't need this wound reopened in anyway!! It takes time to heal after the death of a loved one! This was a tragedy and whomever is trying to start BS shouldn't!!! Leave this in the past where it belongs!!!!!
<quoted text>
oh no, make it real. Yes, Ms. Evelyn has had her share of heartache but she was not close to the twins, as they never spent a lot of time with her. Yes, she was heartbroken over the loss of her youngest daughter, but surprised,,No, she would have expected anything. Vickie was a likable person but everyone knew her life was in anyone's hands. Walter Joe,,oh lawd, how many chances did he have? Seriously, George Darrell, he has had too many chances. Looks like he would have learned his lesson. I guess if you had rather take any chance in the world than to actually WORK,,,then that's where you choose to live,,,in prison.. When you talk about this family's suffering,,,,,ask yourself did anyone bring any of this on themselves? ALL family members ???? NO. Did some take a chance? Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest 5 min just sayin 10
Baymeadows Fireworks? 37 min DXC 5
tjb 10 hr rjn 1
Bedgood Girls (Jul '12) 10 hr just sayin 21
Wal Mart Shop Lifters 10 hr You suck 4
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS 23 hr Vivian 29
Cracker Barrel (Oct '15) Wed Bobo 17

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance