need knee doctor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
orthopedic dr suggestions

Douglas, GA

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Does anyone know about Dr. Barber, Dr. Lykens, Dr. Adkock, or Dr. Depersio, please ? I have heard good things about Dr. Scott in Tifton. Thanks for any suggestions.
who knows

Chauncey, GA

#2 Aug 8, 2012
frm my experience...Dr. Scott in Tifton is great.. worked on me when I was a kid.. Drs here wanted to do major surgery, he scopedmy knee and all is well without the scars... Dr. Barber worked on my son about three years ago... I got a good recomendation... worse mistake ever!!!!!!!! now my sons arm is deformed.. I wouldnt take my dog to Barber...
Not Fair

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Dr. Barber is a very good orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Scott is past his prime, and only keeps working because he has so many ex-wives to support.
scooter

Sylacauga, AL

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Hughston Clinic

“Southern Conservative”

Since: Jun 12

Douglas, Ga

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Sports clinic in Tifton, Dr Scott is great with a very knowledgeable staff. There are many doctors on board there, all excellent and each a specialty. Family members that have went there, including children, were well taken care of with no complications or regrets. You also will have the benefit of the Tifton hospital.
Well now

Thomasville, GA

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Dr. Barber and his entire staff are super. Your body will never be the same after a serious imjury . He was up front and honest with me and I am 100 percent satisfied. Glad I stayed in my hometown.
Old doc

Douglas, GA

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Dr. Scott very recently replaced my sister-in-laws knee and it went well. Already walking a mile a day on the treadmill and gets around good. I have heard that practically all Dr. Scott does is knee replacements. Only suggestion: Use the physical therapist down from CVS. much better than the ones at the Coffee Hosp. complex.
need knee doctor

Douglas, GA

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Thanks for all the comments! I need all the help I can get - I know it is very risky.
scooter

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2012
hum...
anywho

Gray, GA

#12 Aug 11, 2012
dr lykens is great and dr obrien both are in waycross dr obrien is awesome
dreamer

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Dr, Scott's group. Request Scott specifically.
been there

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2012
I've been to see Dr. Scott myself and I liked him. But I had to sit and wait for several hours past my appointment time and then actually saw him for maybe 5 minutes. With how busy he is and gas this high, there are plenty of good options closer to home for me.
Good Luck

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Aug 13, 2012
The Group over in Waycross is Wonderful!!!
That is who my family has always used. OBrien and Lykens. We have had broken wrists, knee surgery, and a broken elbow. All great outcomes.
wiz-bang

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2012
Good Luck wrote:
The Group over in Waycross is Wonderful!!!
That is who my family has always used. OBrien and Lykens. We have had broken wrists, knee surgery, and a broken elbow. All great outcomes.
Lykens is retired. O'Brien is by himself & does all his surgery in Alma. No offense to my friends in the land of blueberries, but a lot of hospitals would have to close before I'd go to Alma for surgery.
GoodLuck

Warner Robins, GA

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Not sure about the current situation, but during our time of need they were wonderful.
anywho

Moultrie, GA

#18 Aug 17, 2012
well i work in alma and its a 100 % better than coffee as far as surgery goes alot of ppl think bc alma is a small town but it was in the top 5 hospitals of ga anyways i still recommend obrien
Tired

Kittanning, PA

#19 Aug 17, 2012
Dr. Scott did bi-lateral knee replacements back in 2003 and I have done wonderful ever since. Would not let nobody but Dr. Scott touch my knees.
Sgt Joe Friday

Moultrie, GA

#20 Aug 17, 2012
anywho wrote:
well i work in alma and its a 100 % better than coffee as far as surgery goes alot of ppl think bc alma is a small town but it was in the top 5 hospitals of ga anyways i still recommend obrien
"Just the facts ma'am". So we are to believe that you're assurtion that Alma is "100%" better when you draw your paycheck from them? No conflict of interest there. How about some measurable statistics to back that up?
Indore Doctor

Khargone, India

#21 Nov 29, 2012
doctor help is a medical web portal for everyone looking for any kind of medical Help from qualified doctors or medical experts. Doctor Help has been created with a view to help you find more about your medical problem and correlated doctor before you go and select your doctor.
infono

Alma, GA

#22 Nov 29, 2012
I would not recommend Dr.o`Brien to anyone, he did my knee surgery the first time and my knees is still not fixed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question 2 hr Aliceout0fwonderland 9
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) 2 hr Daisy 464
Ki Murray 13 hr Ratatatat 10
taking a knee 17 hr Proud American 1
Trash Bills (May '09) 21 hr Anon 21
Premium peanut Sun Builderman2013 1
Douglas Lowe's Employee arrested Sep 23 Pooty 9

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance