Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
New Beginnings

West Point, IA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
We the people of Coffee County need to stand together, and make our county better and brighter for the future. A leader is someone who stands up and takes the good with the bad, not tell a bold face lie to news media and all the citizens of our fine county. It is time for a change, now.
Vote Wooten!
HUH

Nashville, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
I've got news for you, the Sheriff does not lead the county, just the Sheriff Dept.
Same Sad Story

Ashburn, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
I don't have a horse in this race. But Wooten must have the most unemployed supporters I have ever seen. You morons turn every thread into a wooten campaign commercial. You make him look desperate and unable to stand on his on merits. Plus your fricken annoying.
Same Sad Story

Ashburn, GA

#4 Mar 7, 2012
And by unemployed I mean your on here all day.
Coffee Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Same Sad Story wrote:
I don't have a horse in this race. But Wooten must have the most unemployed supporters I have ever seen. You morons turn every thread into a wooten campaign commercial. You make him look desperate and unable to stand on his on merits. Plus your fricken annoying.
Oh, I think you do have a horse in the race. What kind of deal did you get? We are desperate to get another sheriff in and Pope out. The citizens need to unite and get it done. Let's demand that all the duputies hit the door going out and lock it behind them. We need to replace all as quickly as possible. Start looking for those replacements Wooten! If the same things happen after the election, whomever goes in, needs to be tarred and feathered and run out of town. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
call in the big boys

Warner Robins, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2012
Same Sad Story wrote:
and where are you
fyi411

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 7, 2012
Whatever he has it isn't people willing to except what is going on and all that vote for pope are just as crooked. How do I feel that ur trying to re elect someone who obviously can't stand on his own two feet and be leader of justice??
Ummm

Alturas, FL

#8 Mar 7, 2012
Same Sad Story wrote:
No they just have those duty free jobs in the school system...they have all the time in the world to play on here
THANK YOU DEPUTY

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 8, 2012
The only people who will risk their life everyday for 12 dollars an hour for people who don't appreciate them and want them to be fired are all ready on the job. What you need to do is apologize and thank them for keeping you safe. One day you will need them and they will be there for you.
Justice

West Point, IA

#10 Mar 8, 2012
THANK YOU DEPUTY wrote:
The only people who will risk their life everyday for 12 dollars an hour for people who don't appreciate them and want them to be fired are all ready on the job. What you need to do is apologize and thank them for keeping you safe. One day you will need them and they will be there for you.
Well, when one of your family members get treated bad by one of the fine deputies at the CCSO, let's just see how much you support them then. Don't get me wrong, there are a handful of good ones up there. Like, Doyle, Charles, Ernest...the ones that have been there a while. But, the billy bob bad butts have got to go. If we had a Sheriff that would stand up and have a backbone, we would all be ok. But, we have Daniel playing with Pope's puppet strings leading him in every direction, all down hill. There is just too much undealing business going on in this county, and it needs to stop. If Daniel wants to be Sheriff so bad he needs to run. I personally don't think he would have a chance, but who knows. He gets what he wants now don't he. Praying for a change!
WOOP WOOP

Moultrie, GA

#11 Mar 9, 2012
If your family member was treated bad it was his own fault. Tell the rest of the story about how your family member done something stupid and the deputies had to react to control the situation. Its not their fault that people won't do the right thing.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Well, when one of your family members get treated bad by one of the fine deputies at the CCSO, let's just see how much you support them then. Don't get me wrong, there are a handful of good ones up there. Like, Doyle, Charles, Ernest...the ones that have been there a while. But, the billy bob bad butts have got to go. If we had a Sheriff that would stand up and have a backbone, we would all be ok. But, we have Daniel playing with Pope's puppet strings leading him in every direction, all down hill. There is just too much undealing business going on in this county, and it needs to stop. If Daniel wants to be Sheriff so bad he needs to run. I personally don't think he would have a chance, but who knows. He gets what he wants now don't he. Praying for a change!
Heard that Daniel is supporting Wooten. Job Security?
just asking

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2012
Is Daniel backing Doyle yes or no does anyone know
Justice

West Point, IA

#14 Mar 9, 2012
just asking wrote:
NO!
desperate

Douglas, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2012
He is not backing Doyle Wooten, believe me I know, no job security there for him. He's supporting Jerry all the way.
Dark Horse

Columbus, GA

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Heard that Daniel was going to announce at the last minute to run himself!
Just want to know

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2012
He picked the wrong year.
Madea

Douglas, GA

#18 Mar 9, 2012
just asking wrote:
Put the SHUT to the UP!!
Hell Nooooooooo!
Dark Horse

Columbus, GA

#19 Mar 9, 2012
Politics make strange bedfellows!
just sayin

Enfield, IL

#20 Mar 10, 2012
I'm sure there are lots of better hospitals than crmc but if I am having a heart attack im going. And if I get robbed I am going to the sherriff dept whether white wooten or pope is in. Heck I don't know who is the best in this instance. Id still vote rob smith!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aubry Solomon Rd in Pridgen... What happened to... 50 min On Scene 1
Coffee vs Sav should we care? 54 min My idea 78
BAYMEADOWS Armed Security On Lake 56 min Bill at BM 352
Incident in Nicholls 1 hr tuffy 136
Painted Furniture 1 hr yuck 19
Golf carts on highway 2 hr Pedro 1
Corner of 441 South and Bowen Mill Road at Burg... 2 hr curious 16
Diana Marie Malphus Jacobs 22 hr tuffy 36
•••
•••