Moss sentenced to 15yrs, to serve 5

Moss sentenced to 15yrs, to serve 5

Posted in the Douglas Forum

Waycross, GA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Damika Moss, who in March 2012, was arrested for 1st Degree Cruelty to Children, accepted a plea bargain today. Moss, who admitted to investigators of beating her 20week(5 month)son in the head with a closed fist will only serve 5 of her 15 years in prison. Do you think justice was served????
mamaof2

Perry, GA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Maybe someone will repay her in prison. She sure deserves it. Anyone who beats or molests a child should be locked up forever. There is no rehabilitating people like that. Defenseless children depend on adults to protect them.
duh

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Child abusers are usually not treated kindly in prison. She deserves whatever she gets and more.
Worried Mother

Kathleen, GA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
how do u know all this info? is it n the newspaper or news?
she deserves it

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2013
She deserved more than that,she gives a different meaning to CRAZY.....she was in court acting a fool.the boyfriend with her.he was lucky she got time,people that do things like that should be sterilized..
Hampton

Palmetto, GA

#6 Mar 26, 2013
I bet they'd give me 25 years just for what I'd do to her for hurting that baby.
Old school

Palmetto, GA

#7 Mar 26, 2013
As long as those kids never know her, they should be fine
Nickle

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
she is fixin to have another baby
AMT

Gray, GA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
how is that possible? i thought she had her tubes tied... so this makes baby 3 with babydaddy 3? she gave dakayla up for adoption and she lost her little boy due to child abuse so even if this rumor is true after she pops it out it will automatically go to state i would think
she deserves it

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
wouldnt the dad be given the chance to get it?at least shes locked up,it may have saved that baby's life
advocate

Kittanning, PA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
duh wrote:
Child abusers are usually not treated kindly in prison. She deserves whatever she gets and more.
They are cowards! Pretend to be in there for murder!
Nickle

Quitman, GA

#12 Apr 9, 2013
she is 3mths and when she has the baby he is to go get it from jail and he will have it until she gets out they are crazy they live in the same town that i do
She deserves it

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
In 5 years he will be moved on and she will be more of a nut job than she is now.that baby may not even belong to that guy.she had a different man every week.her two brothers are just as crazy as she is
crazy people

Kathleen, GA

#14 Apr 11, 2013
the whole family is a bunch of nut jobs.. The oldest brother raped the younger brother years ago.. The father as had sex with her for years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Senate seat and State rep seat 29 min Gun Runner 11
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox 2 hr Just wondering 5
Davis car lot 4 hr Tolerman 3
stephanie (Mar '14) 13 hr known 19
Gay men in Douglas Fri Lary 14
ruby tuesdays sucks (Mar '11) Fri escahen 86
Scrap metal (Jun '12) Mar 23 Deputy do right 11

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance