First Prev
of 3
Next Last
update

Douglas, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Does anyone with legitimate facts know the outcome of the wreck involving the Anderson girl.... I know a mother was killed. Was it proven that the girl was texting and driving? Were any charges filed?
Straight Talker

Douglas, GA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
When and where was this?
update

Douglas, GA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
I think it's been a year or two ago. I'm not sure. I saw it in the paper but never saw any follow up on it.
concerned citizen

Hawkinsville, GA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Is it any of you business. If you didn't it then, why now?
Straight Talker

Douglas, GA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
I hope that eventually texting and driving starts carrying the same punishment as drinking and driving. They both are cases in which a person knowingly puts the life of others at risk.
United

Douglas, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Not suprised to have NOT heard anything.

Money can hide murder in cc.
fimonster

Omega, GA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Wooten will get her.
The unknown

Blackshear, GA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
fimonster wrote:
Wooten will get her.
You are correct.....Wooten will get her money.... You forgot money at the end dumba$$
Bandit

Douglas, GA

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Ya'll mother fu&@ers are jealous ass bi$&hes. That girl was not texting and driving. If she was how do ya know skippy. Have they found the worrell murderer. Or half the other cold blooded murders. Hell no!! Leave the young girl alone. Before there is a crime committed on you.
roflmao

Douglas, GA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
ha
Bandit

Douglas, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I got money. And i'm cold blooded !! Keep playing !
truth is

Nashville, GA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
HER DADDY IS THE DOCTOR AT THE JAIL SO WHATS THAT TELL YA.THAT TELL'S YA THAT THEY AIN'T GONNA DO A DAMN THING. LOL
The unknown

Blackshear, GA

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Bandit wrote:
I have money and my cumm is warm
mimosa

Warrior, AL

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Their are certainly plenty of primary school drop outs in this town. Unknown, sit uptown on the sidewalk, beg for a quarter and call someone who cares. Cause they aint a nobody gonna let you get within 6 yards of their cell phone.
all in the same boat

Lakeland, GA

#16 Jan 13, 2013
April did cause the werck, she did kill the woman with the womans child watching from the babysitters, and daddy's money made IT GO AWAY!
all in the same boat

Lakeland, GA

#17 Jan 13, 2013
*wreck
Well

Douglas, GA

#18 Jan 13, 2013
all in the same boat wrote:
April did cause the werck, she did kill the woman with the womans child watching from the babysitters, and daddy's money made IT GO AWAY!
well since u can't even get her name right, I doubt any of what u Said is legit . Just shut up. Your making your self look stupid
concerned citizen

Hawkinsville, GA

#19 Jan 13, 2013
all in the same boat wrote:
You don't even know the driver's name. She didn't get in the car and decide to hit a car that day. It was an accident and the result was a death. Murder, no; vehicular homicide, maybe. She has to live with her actions the rest of her life.
Neutral

Douglas, GA

#20 Jan 13, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even know the driver's name. She didn't get in the car and decide to hit a car that day. It was an accident and the result was a death. Murder, no; vehicular homicide, maybe. She has to live with her actions the rest of her life.
And should be punished appropriately
Neutral

Douglas, GA

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Bandit wrote:
Please shut up. This is the Internet. We're all rich and cold-blooded here. Why are you going to to, really? Find them via the Internet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People and the Race Card (Jul '13) 9 min pink-pink 86
How do you like me now 2 hr Devils Advocate 1
Affirmative action 2 hr Devils Advocate 5
BAYMEADOWS Armed Security On Lake 3 hr DNR 399
Pay Ponds in Coffee County 3 hr fisher 5
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) 4 hr George 411
Will Gardner 10 hr Peter Robert 1
terry moore 18 hr cp 5
new churchs chicken 18 hr cp 51
•••