Houses/Mobile homes for rent?

Houses/Mobile homes for rent?

Posted in the Douglas Forum

Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Looking for 3or 4 bedroom Mobile home or house to rent on the outskirts(outside city limits) of Douglas preferably...
old doc

Gainesville, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2011
I have dealth with Hoyt English for 3 years at two locations and found his places are neat, clean and he maintains clean, pleasant neighborhoods. He is competitively priced and any problems reported are addressed in a timely manner. He has rental/sale mobile homes, houses and land located in several areas of Coffee county. His phone number is listed in the phone book and his residence is 172 Lakeview Circle, Douglas, Ga. A three bedroom/1 bath. home on his lake is 322 Lakeview Circle which is just out of the city limits and I think is now available. Water is free.
vonnie

United States

#3 May 23, 2011
i was reading post tried too find info on mr hoyt english was unsuccessful,wanted to know if home on lake 322 was still available? and how much? and where other properties were located , help
Tamara

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Lookin for a 3 or 4 bedroom home or trailer. Douglas, Broxton, or nichols area. Email me at [email protected]
please and thank you
Kendra

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Nov 11, 2013
I'm looking for house or trailer near Ambrose 2-3 bedroom 250-275 300 at the highest if anybody could help I would appreciate it very very very much please!!!!
Clyde Spivey

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Jul 29, 2014
I need a trailer or a house to rent it can be a 2 bedroom but i rather have a 3. anything will work
Taylor Nowling

Moultrie, GA

#10 Feb 17, 2015
Any places for rent for $500 or less in or around Douglas?
nesse

United States

#12 May 3, 2015
Looking for a house or mobile home for rent in the Douglas area $400 or less a month. 1 OUTSIDE ONLY pet. Please comment for phone number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Premium Waters 2 hr justgolook 13
hospital 5 hr sunshine 2
Bedgood Girls (Jul '12) 11 hr Kyle 36
Sherriff's race (Jul '11) Fri Kuntry 239
pay to fish ponds (Apr '10) Fri Quail 28
Tina Bailey Thu Lol baby 3
Restaurants that accept EBT Thu Lilly 13

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance