|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

NONONO wrote:
<quoted text>it happened, the three dgo deps are on school duty
Damn! That's all I got to say about that.
WantUToNo

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

too good wrote:
<quoted text>she needs to be the first walked out of that place.she is very corrupting and thanks she is better than everybody.she is also ugly Mr Wooten shouldn't have to look at that homely woman .maybe that's why Pope was never there he couldn't stand to look at that ugly thing.she was also hateful to people that came up to that office for information I seen that myself.Ms. Vickers on the other hand is a different story very helpful and friendly not to mention nice looking to.
You are so badly mistaken!!! I have known Kema all my life and she has never thought she was better than anyobe else. Kema is the type of person that will help you if she can. If she can't, she certainly won't do you any harm. You are just a bunch of BULL$#!T. You might think you are being cute, but believe me, you are NOT! You are disguisting!!!! I don't know Ms. Vickers, but there is no way she is any nicer than Kema. Kema can't be beat when it comes to being a nice, kind, thoughtful, helpful, great good wonderful person!! Thank you and Have a Good Morning!
WantUToNo

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I also think rehiring JW Willis was a bunch of BULL$#!T!!! I would like to hear the explanation for that.
LOL

Wadesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

My sources say that hasn't happened. The current K9 officers are temporarily placed in the schools located out in the county.
too good

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

WantUToNo wrote:
<quoted text>You are so badly mistaken!!! I have known Kema all my life and she has never thought she was better than anyobe else. Kema is the type of person that will help you if she can. If she can't, she certainly won't do you any harm. You are just a bunch of BULL$#!T. You might think you are being cute, but believe me, you are NOT! You are disguisting!!!! I don't know Ms. Vickers, but there is no way she is any nicer than Kema. Kema can't be beat when it comes to being a nice, kind, thoughtful, helpful, great good wonderful person!! Thank you and Have a Good Morning!
your so full of shit and blind too that woman is fugly hateful and conceded.Many people will be glad to see her go.Sorry if this hurts your feelings but it is what it is so suck it up baby.
Scanner mom

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

She must have tool ol too good no thanks
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

too good wrote:
<quoted text>your so full of shit and blind too that woman is fugly hateful and conceded.Many people will be glad to see her go.Sorry if this hurts your feelings but it is what it is so suck it up baby.
Sorry deary, Kema is very professional secretary, taking between 200 and 300 calls a day to please you bitching, gripping people. I think her and Angie both do a whale of a job trying to please you bunch of crybabies that can't always have their way, Kema is not one and I repeat not one that will lose her job for being a good employee. Suck it up BABY??????????
WhatInTheWorld

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Don't get me wong I'm all for Wooten BUT JW should have never be rehired. Someone recently filed a police report that he was sending nudity pictur's to not one but two women! An Wooten stilled hired him!
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

WhatInTheWorld wrote:
Don't get me wong I'm all for Wooten BUT JW should have never be rehired. Someone recently filed a police report that he was sending nudity pictur's to not one but two women! An Wooten stilled hired him!
He should be terminated today, if true!
WhatInTheWorld

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I agree! But from my understanding Wooten knew about it and hired him anyways!
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

WhatInTheWorld wrote:
I agree! But from my understanding Wooten knew about it and hired him anyways!
Sold his soul for votes! Not a good start.
stop

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ok pope people yall need to stop,we all know that you are upset, but stop acting like kids
unknown

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pope suporters are sore losers, just trying to make Wooten look bad, Wooten is up there doing his job, so you might as well get used to it because he is here for a long time.
Hold On a Minute

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I am not a Pope supporter and I have real concerns about who he has hired. That's being logical. He has hired JW as chief deputy. JW served under Carlton Evans and Robb Smith. Both of these former Sheriffs were crooked. So either he is not the brightest bulb in the pack or he is a yes man that will look the other way. Which is it? You mean to tell me that he didn't know that both of these former administrations were crooked and up to no good? I find that hard to believe. And this is the man he hires for his Chief Deputy? Sounds like business as usual for Coffee Co. If you are supposedly bringing back respectability and accountability to the Sheriffs office you don't start that by hiring the old guard that helped to get this county in the mess it is in.
stop

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

hole on a minute, GROW UP, GO ASK JERRY FOR A JOB
miamya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Just take care of the K9 officers. Losing that beautiful sheperd to heat stroke is a CRIME. AND shouldve been fully investigated, and a TRUE autopsy reported. And If inhumane treatment/neglect was proven, why cover it up? If it EVER happens again, PETA and the Humane Society will know and we'll beg that it makes national news. You can bet on that.
just saying

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

what could joe have done about a crooked sheriff?? joe did his job and he stayed out of carltons other business. had he not stayed out of that other business he may have wound up just like carlton,6 ft.under.rob may not have been perfect but he was not a criminal.
just saying

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

there is not dirt on joe.you cant find 1 thing except that he worked under those to sheriffs?

and mitch mccrimmon is top notch.give this time and you will see a good difference.
First Mate

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hold On a Minute wrote:
I am not a Pope supporter and I have real concerns about who he has hired. That's being logical. He has hired JW as chief deputy. JW served under Carlton Evans and Robb Smith. Both of these former Sheriffs were crooked. So either he is not the brightest bulb in the pack or he is a yes man that will look the other way. Which is it? You mean to tell me that he didn't know that both of these former administrations were crooked and up to no good? I find that hard to believe. And this is the man he hires for his Chief Deputy? Sounds like business as usual for Coffee Co. If you are supposedly bringing back respectability and accountability to the Sheriffs office you don't start that by hiring the old guard that helped to get this county in the mess it is in.
Wayne Harper was CE second in command. Joe White has always been honest and a good deputy. Do you even know why Robb Smith resigned...it was a bunch of BS. If Robb was so bad and did such awful things why didn't he go to court, serve time? He had an old beat up truck on his farm that was confiscated. He asked a county commissioner if he could put a radio in it and keep it at his farm so if he was not in his office or if he was working around his house he could still have a radio. Robb being the man he is he took the commissioner at his word with only a handshake. We've got a dang good administration in the Sheriff's Office right now that are working diligently to organize the mess the last administration left. All you slanderous dummies will be eating your words before the year is up. That's including the "supporters" that are not pleased with his work so far because your like a teenager that "wants it now" the end will justify the means*
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
Pope suporters are sore losers, just trying to make Wooten look bad, Wooten is up there doing his job, so you might as well get used to it because he is here for a long time.
DW does not need help in making his self look bad. By his actions thus far, he is doing a good job himself. In fact, aside the hiring of Mitch, he appears incompetent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Coffee County Scanner page on Fb 1 hr dash 17
coffee board of education 2 hr Stoner 2
fake christian 5 hr Asheley justice 40
kim clayton 5 hr question 2
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr rename 49,838
dominos robbed again 7 hr Dang Iffy 14
woman 8 hr So not fair 4
Crime in Coffee and Douglas 8 hr SMEGMA 43
confederate flag on post at DPD 10 hr Tad 37
Amanda Foskey 12 hr you know it 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000