New Sheriff in Town Tonight
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#61 Jan 4, 2013
sugarkane wrote:
theres light at the end of the tunnel.
Yea, it's a train coming Sugarcane. Get off the tracks

I hear your boy Joe got him a job with the CCSO.
LOL

United States

#62 Jan 4, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it's a train coming Sugarcane. Get off the tracks
I hear your boy Joe got him a job with the CCSO.
The Pope camp should have know all along that Doyle and Joe were playing them like a well worn banjo. Joe never had any intentions to run again. LOL
NONONO

United States

#63 Jan 4, 2013
they didn't just play Pope,they played everybody
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#64 Jan 4, 2013
Actually wrote:
daniel paulk, lee cliett, aj (WORKED on the drug unit with the dogs because he had stuff on his background that made him not be able to be a dep.), kema fussell, i don't want to mention anymore names as of now, but just know that the firing and hiring is NOT over just yet! ;)
Why would he fire Kema? She does a great job and is very pleasing to talk to. Kema is one of the good ones.
sugarkane

Douglas, GA

#65 Jan 5, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it's a train coming Sugarcane. Get off the tracks
I hear your boy Joe got him a job with the CCSO.
yeppers,he just came back home where he belongs.i know that you are just as happy as can be about that.
Ben10

Perry, GA

#66 Jan 5, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it's a train coming Sugarcane. Get off the tracks
I hear your boy Joe got him a job with the CCSO.
yep he's back home were he belongs. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL at Gun Runner WE KNOW YOU SICK ABOUT JERRY BEING GONE NOW YOU SCARED YOU WILL GET CAUGHT DOING AND SELLING YOUR DRUGS. HAHAHA
o yeah

United States

#67 Jan 5, 2013
NONONO wrote:
they didn't just play Pope,they played everybody
Doyle Wooten's name on ballot.
Jerry Pope's name on ballot.
Doyle gets 8892 votes, Jerry gets 5441 votes. How was someone played. I'm glad Doyle is bringing back Joe. That loser Jerry was the worst, dumbest excuse of a sheriff we ever had. I mean he was the incumbent, had piles if money behind him and he still lost in the biggest LANDSLIDE in coffee county history. Simply because everyone knew how stupid he was.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#68 Jan 5, 2013
Ben10 wrote:
<quoted text>
yep he's back home were he belongs. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL at Gun Runner WE KNOW YOU SICK ABOUT JERRY BEING GONE NOW YOU SCARED YOU WILL GET CAUGHT DOING AND SELLING YOUR DRUGS. HAHAHA
Day Five: none, none, none.

Lots of old dudes sitting around getting fat on the taxpayer dime thus far. When are we going to see some murders solved, arrests made, and big drug dealers busted. That's what over 7000 of y'all believe so why are you not complaining now like you railed against Jerry? That's right, y'all also voted for Obammie so he gets a pass. Got it!
o yeah

United States

#69 Jan 5, 2013
Actually there were over 8800 of us that voted for Wooten. Look at a picture of pope when he went in office and a picture if him now. Its obvious all he did was sit in his ass. To this day he can't quote the Miranda rights, and that's a fact.
o yeah

United States

#70 Jan 5, 2013
O and I didn't vote for Obama. And i bet Doyle has spent more time at the sheriff's office thus far as Jerry did in six years.
LOL

United States

#71 Jan 5, 2013
o yeah wrote:
Actually there were over 8800 of us that voted for Wooten. Look at a picture of pope when he went in office and a picture if him now. Its obvious all he did was sit in his ass. To this day he can't quote the Miranda rights, and that's a fact.
Can quote em........hell he can't even read em. LOL
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#72 Jan 5, 2013
I seriously doubt Doyle will ever read anyone their Miranda Rights. If he has too then he will have failed to delete and empower those that he employs. I don't expect him to fail--in fact, I expect him to be extremely successful. However, he will not be the messiah his followers expected.
yay

Douglas, GA

#73 Jan 5, 2013
TODAYS PAPER TELLS IT LL..THE PAPER HAS FACTS, NOT RUMOURS
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#74 Jan 5, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
I seriously doubt Doyle will ever read anyone their Miranda Rights. If he has too then he will have failed to delete and empower those that he employs. I don't expect him to fail--in fact, I expect him to be extremely successful. However, he will not be the messiah his followers expected.
Delegate not delete......even though he already as a couple of good deletes, one way or another.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#75 Jan 5, 2013
yay wrote:
TODAYS PAPER TELLS IT LL..THE PAPER HAS FACTS, NOT RUMOURS
I would refuse a free good fresh fish if it was wrapped in that rag.
Boom

United States

#76 Jan 5, 2013
What does the paper say I don't get one.
NOW NOW

Gray, GA

#77 Jan 5, 2013
don't belive everything you read
Boom

United States

#78 Jan 5, 2013
What does it say
well now

Fitzgerald, GA

#79 Jan 5, 2013
Boom wrote:
What does it say
Jerry Pope is new chief deputy!!!!!!!!!!
o yeah

United States

#80 Jan 5, 2013
well now wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Pope is new chief deputy!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha yeah right the only time Jerry will step foot back in the CCSO is when they haul his ass in for DUI or catch that dummy smoking dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 11 hr AliceOutofwonderland 134
Best douglas lawyers for low rate? (Oct '15) 12 hr Knightrider 14
does anyone know pat ottinger. aka pat wiley. a... (Jun '14) Tue Help 2
taking a knee Mon Pickle Juice 6
News Joseph Gaskin, man found dead Oct 15 2closeforcomfort 3
Ki Murray Oct 13 you know 13
Who is paying the best prices for pecans in thi... (Nov '11) Oct 13 Hilton 10

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages