new driver's license requirements

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
driver

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
A friend of mine was given a four month permit to drive. She was told she would have to present birth certificate to renew driver's license. What is up with that?
Duh

Douglas, GA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
She will also need 2 proofs of residency and if she is married she will need her marriage certificate.
driver

Byron, GA

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Duh wrote:
She will also need 2 proofs of residency and if she is married she will need her marriage certificate.
Oh my!! Is a utility bill proof of residency? Or a voter card? I am concerned because I will need to renew mine soon. Thanks for info!!
Buy a Clue

Douglas, GA

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Jeez people, Georgia's just keeping up with what the Feds require:
https://online.dds.ga.gov/onlineservices/lice...
More Clues

Douglas, GA

#5 Mar 6, 2013
And here's the docs you gotta have:
http://www.dds.ga.gov/secureid/accepteddocs.a...
driver

Byron, GA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Thanks so much for the links!!
Fatboy61

Byron, GA

#7 Mar 6, 2013
All that to renew drivers license, and not even a birth certificate to be President of the USA
LAWL

Marshallville, GA

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Fatboy61 wrote:
All that to renew drivers license, and not even a birth certificate to be President of the USA
I don't think there is anything left of the dead horse you're beating...

Since: Dec 11

Douglas, Ga.

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Note, that certificate you get from the hospital is NOT acceptable. I relocated back to Douglas from out of state and had to go to the health office to get a "certified" birth certificate ($25).
Animal

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Don't fuss at the poor girls who work there liks a lot of dumbazzs do.. The assure me that they didn't make the rules.
cracker

Moultrie, GA

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Or you can do like the messicans and not worry about a license or insurance, works for them..........
Why

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Mar 7, 2013
If I read that right it's for name changes or new D/L's or if ou have an address change.
Driving and crying

Douglas, GA

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Why wrote:
If I read that right it's for name changes or new D/L's or if ou have an address change.
Good luck with that. If you show up to a renewal without the correct docs you only get one more chance.
driver

Byron, GA

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Why wrote:
This was for a regular renewal prior to birthday so she didn't miss deadline either.
cracker

Adel, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Why wrote:
You read it wrong, my wife had to go back and get our marriage license and we've only been married for 25 years, so she had to have a birth certificate, 2 proofs of address, and our marriage license. She's had driver license for 30 years. Stupidity runs amuck in our state gov..........
neen

Glenside, PA

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Fatboy61 wrote:
I thought you do have to have a bc to be president. the issue was that the public wanted to see it. Anyway, that issue is now irrelevant. This dl issue is too much!
neen

Glenside, PA

#17 Mar 11, 2013
ShinerBTX wrote:
Note, that certificate you get from the hospital is NOT acceptable. I relocated back to Douglas from out of state and had to go to the health office to get a "certified" birth certificate ($25).
that's right shiner. I forget about that. I did read you can't have your hospital record. dag!
u got that right

Douglas, GA

#18 Mar 15, 2013
cracker wrote:
<quoted text>You read it wrong, my wife had to go back and get our marriage license and we've only been married for 25 years, so she had to have a birth certificate, 2 proofs of address, and our marriage license. She's had driver license for 30 years. Stupidity runs amuck in our state gov..........
I agree!! That is crazy part - if you have had a state issued driver's license for 30 years that should be PLENTY of proof. This is getting ridiculous.
addicts

Atlanta, GA

#19 Mar 16, 2013
Obama applied for student loans and grants as a foreigner. Now all his school records are sealed. How much have the democrats paid to keep that secret? Millions and millions. American born and raised now have to present all kinds of certificates to prove our birthrights. The Obamacare chip is being ushered in, and in
a sly, deceitful way.
stupid ppl like you need

Douglas, GA

#21 Mar 16, 2013
you need to join the racist train and be done liek the jews were by the nazi's
addicts wrote:
Obama applied for student loans and grants as a foreigner. Now all his school records are sealed. How much have the democrats paid to keep that secret? Millions and millions. American born and raised now have to present all kinds of certificates to prove our birthrights. The Obamacare chip is being ushered in, and in
a sly, deceitful way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Furniture 50 min REAPER 1
Artie Dovers 1 hr eyesonu 16
Coffee County Health Rankings 1 hr lostinny 1
Coffee County courthouse employees 3 hr unknown 5
Douglas PD Officer arrested 3 hr stamina 17
catfish eric bivens..... 6 hr someone98 1
sorry miss jackson...oooo 8 hr stamina 14
New hats in the ring for Coffee County Sheriff 13 hr Preston 162
Douglas Dating
Find my Match